Part 143 - Liberation

It's late at night.

At such a time, Qiao Yuan will feel that he has become another person.

He walked out of the bathroom barefoot. Although in summer, he wrapped his body tightly with a thin quilt, closed his eyes slightly, and his whole body trembled slightly.

He doesn't know why he did this, but he couldn't control it.

He didn't remember the past clearly. He turned into a blurred shadow in his mind, just one of them, which made him feel desperate.

He doesn't think it's him.

How could he... Incompetently locked in a cage-like house, he lost his basic right to be a human being and became an object.

Obviously, he lives in a rich family and will not worry about money. His father is seriously ill, and the company is now taken over by Qiao An. He has never thought about anything to fight for. Now, he is satisfied, but he has never seen his mother or heard of him from other people.

Qiao Yuan closed his eyes, and his surroundings seemed to be hot. In front of him was a tongue of the spreading fire. He had nowhere to go. He stayed silently where he was, waiting to be swept by the flames and the red light burned his body. He gasped relief and experienced unprecedented relaxation.

His nationality was burned to ashes and floated in the air with the tongue of fire.

The scene in front of us is too real.

Qiao Yuan opened his eyes, and he was still in the hotel room, gorgeous and spacious.

......

On Saturday, Ning Xiuyuan had nothing superfluous. Usually, Ning Mo went to the playground accompanied by servants. He followed him like squatting.

He also deliberately bought a bigger colored lollipop for Ning Mo and put it in his hand. He told Ning Mo that if he met the brother last time, he would give the lollipop to that brother.

The outer layer of the candy was wrapped in a layer of transparent wrapping paper. Ning Mo put out his tongue and licked it. It was not sweet at all. He stretched out his hand to untie it a few times, but he couldn't untie it himself.

Ning Mo bulged his little chubby face, "Dad... I want to eat..."

"This is for my brother, not for you." Ning Xiuyuan said.

"Wow..."

"You can't eat sugar. Eating it will ruin your teeth."

Ning Mo didn't understand these big principles. When he came out, he had a good appetite and drank a whole bottle of milk. It seemed that as long as there was something to eat in front of him, he could stuff it into his mouth without being picky about food at all.

His stomach was round, he hiccupped, and he looked at the servant with big eyes open and blinked. He said pitifully to the servant, "...Baby wants it."

The servant was a little out of control. Ning Mo was very good at acting coquettish. Every time he made any mistake, people were willing to clean up the mess for him.

The sun is quite strong today. Ning Mo wore a watermelon hat, and his little meat hands were cut off. His short legs could not touch the ground. He shook it twice and handed the lollipop in his hand to the servant, "Woo-hoo..."

The servant wanted to take the lollipop in his hand. Ning Xiuyuan said in a low voice, "Don't let him eat it. The child can't get used to it. He is spoiled."

The servant took back his hand.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "He is not a child anymore. He will go to school in two years."

"..."

Ning Mo, who was one and a half years old, saw that the servant ignored him. His little mouth was shrivelled and he hummed twice, and tears soon came out.

"Man, why are you crying?" There was a red light ahead, and Ning Xiuyuan stopped the car.

Ning Mo was very sad. He endured the grievances that he should not have at this age.

Ning Xiuyuan looked back at him and said in an adult education tone, "When I was your age, I was already sensible."

Ning Mo lowered his head and fiddled with his fingers. He didn't want to talk to his father very much.

Ning Xiuyuan continued, "It's not like you. In addition to crying or crying, your face is crying ugly."

The servant couldn't stand it, and her expression became a little subtle. She remembered that when she was in the old house before, she often heard Ning Qi say that Ning Xiuyuan went to work like going to school. He was either late or left early, and she often pushed.

The meeting was delayed, and a large group of people were waiting for him.

Ning Mo shriveled his mouth and was sad alone for a long time. The servant comforted him and touched his back. Ning Mo stretched out his little hand and asked for comfort and said, "Hold..."

Ning Mo sat on the servant's lap and looked extremely intimate.

Driving to the parking lot under the amusement park, Ning Xiuyuan stopped the car and stepped down from the driver's seat.

The servant took Ning Mo's little hand, Ning Xiuyuan squatted down and said, "Dad hugged you there."

"Don't want Dad..." Ning Mo hummed and clenched the servant's hand very tightly.

Ning Xiuyuan calmed his face and said, "I want Dad."

"Wow... Bad dad..."

"Good dad."

"... Whoo-hoo." Ning Mo opened his hand to the servant next to him, "Hold..."

Ning Xiuyuan was right in front of him, and it was not easy for the servant to brush Ning Xiuyuan's face.

"Young master... Why don't I hug the young master there? It's the same." Helper's humanity.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and said to Ning Mo, "If you don't let me hug you, I won't buy toys for you in the future."

"..."

"I don't buy you new clothes, so that you can wear old clothes every day. Other children laugh at you."

"..."

"Would you like me to hug?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

Ning Mo's little face is more complicated than crying.

In the end, he could only give in to Ning Xiuyuan's threat and reluctantly picked him up by Ning Xiuyuan, and his shoes pedaled Ning Xiuyuan's ashes.

Ning Xiuyuan was also very bored. In addition to saying "hate Dad", Ning Mo unlocked "Don't want Dad" today, which made him feel that there was no love in the world.

He didn't feel any child's intimate cotton-padded jacket of his parents.

Ning Xiuyuan took the elevator and the playground was on the third floor. There were already a lot of people when they went there. After all, it was a weekend. Ning Mo did not recognize strangers at all. As soon as they passed there, many adults looked over.

Ning Mo is very cute. Ning Xiu is nearly one or nine meters tall, and holding a meatball is really conspicuous.

Ning Mo's perspective was high. At once, he saw the person in the photos that Ning Xiuyuan pointed out to him before, and quickly said, "Daddy... Dad..."

Following Ning Mo's eyes, Ning Xiuyuan also saw the man sitting in the parents' rest area, holding the status in his hand, quiet and not affected by the noise around him.

Ning Xiuyuan put Ning Mo on the ground. Ning Mo held a lollipop in his hand and ran over.

Ning Xiuyuan's general feeling, Ning Mo finally gave him a thoughtfulness.