Part 66 - Take care of him

Cen Li doesn't want to intervene in school anymore.

He was so afraid that Han Chen would mention it in front of his mother, and his subconscious body stepped back to close the door.

Han Chen reacted quickly and directly stuck his arm in the crack of the door.

"Cen Li." I haven't seen Cen Li for many days, and Han Chen's voice is particularly low.

Those people wanted to pull Han Chen back, and Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly. This was in the ward. If the movement was more noisy, his mother would also feel abnormal.

Cen Li said, "He is my teacher. You can let him in. I can't leave."

The people outside the door looked at each other. Ning Xiuyuan only told them to take good care of Cen Li and said that they had confessed others, and they let go.

The nurse followed Cen Li to the door, and then she found that someone was guarding outside.

this is... What's going on?

Although she was confused, she didn't ask much. If Cen Li wanted to say it, she would tell her.

The door was closed again, and the man lying in the hospital bed was almost stripped.

The woman opened her eyes hard and saw the person she had been missing, so she stood in front of her. Cen Li came to see her every week. It was a rule, but she didn't come last week.

She asked Xiaohui to dial Cen Li's phone, and the other end also showed that it was turned off.

If the young man next to her hadn't told her that Cen Li was busy with some things, she wouldn't have been worried about their children whenever, parents would worry about them.

"...Professor Han, you don't have to spend time with your family today?" Cen Li asked.

"It's the same with you."

"..." How could Cen Li not hear the meaning of the other party's words? He thought he would not see Han Chen again, so last time he said something he shouldn't have said on the phone.

Han Chen brought a bunch of flowers, and the nurse picked them up. He looked at the woman lying in the hospital bed and said mildly, "Auntie, I said Cen Li would come. You can rest assured."

"... Thank you." Cen Li whispered that Xiaohui mentioned earlier that the person who came to the hospital to visit his mother every day should be Han Chen.

The woman opened her eyes and her voice was very soft. "Is he your teacher?"

Cen Liton paused, "Yes."

"When you are not here, he accompanied me. He also said that you are the only student he appreciates in school. Mom also knows that you are the best. You have been very sensible since you were a child and didn't bother your mother."

"..." Hearing his mother's words, Cen Li's throat was so astringent that I'm afraid the other party didn't know... He has dropped out of school, and he can't go back to school.

"Auntie, don't worry, Cen Li is recognized as a top student in the department. He has always been excellent." Han Chen said beside him.

Cen Li took a grateful look at Han Chen. He was very grateful that the other party had not told his mother what was going on in school and his relationship with Ning Xiuyuan.

Maybe it's because Cen Li has come here, and the woman's mental state is better than before.

Hearing Han Chen's praise, the woman's face was a little more gratified. She couldn't give Cen Li a good living environment. Because she was uneducated, she had suffered a lot of losses, so she had always wanted Cen Li to study hard so that she would be promising in the future. She didn't have to live a hard life like her.

Cen Li sat by the bedside. The woman stretched out her dry arm and touched his face. "The only regret for Mom now is that I can't see you start a family and someone around you."

"I'll take good care of him for you." Han Chendao.

The woman looked at Han Chen, "Thank you for taking care of him."

Cen Li felt very uncomfortable. If it hadn't been for Ning Xiuyuan, he might have found Zhidoli's girlfriend to visit his mother long ago. He could come to the hospital when he had time without worrying about anything else.

"Mom, the doctor will cure you." Cen Li said, "That's right."

In fact, the woman has known for a long time. If she had been cured for so long, she would have been cured long ago.

But the holiday is coming, and no one says anything discouraged.

A woman's mental state is mixed, over. After a while, he fell asleep again.

When the nurse came to infuse, she saw the people guarding outside and asked Cen Li, "What are those people outside?"

The nurse has known Cen Li for a long time. She has a good impression of this handsome man. He is a filial son, but a woman's body. I'm afraid she can't survive spring.

"It doesn't matter if they just stand there." Cen Li whispered.

Seeing that there was nothing wrong with the people outside, the nurse didn't ask much.

Xiaohui went out to get the medicine. The woman fell asleep and the ward was quiet.

Han Chen walked to Cen Li and whispered, "Cen Li, can we talk about it?"

Cen Li raised his head slightly. He didn't know what to talk to Han Chen. Originally, he was a person with no future.

Let's not talk about him as a man. Even if he changes his gender, he still has someone else's child in his stomach. How should he deal with himself? It's also unfair to Han Chen.

Han Chen said again, "I've been shutting down when I call you these days. I'm very worried about you. I said that if there are any difficulties to face together, why don't you trust me?"

"... I didn't believe you." Cen Lidao.

What if you believe it? He has never liked to cause trouble to others. He did every little thing himself. What's more, now he owes Han Chen a favor. If Han Chen is involved, he will be even more confused.

He knew Ning Xiuyuan's despicableness and did everything he could to achieve his goal.

Before they said it, the door of the ward was pushed open. Xiaohui came in with the medicine and found that the heavy atmosphere was a little at a loss.

However, she is a very measured person. When she sees those people standing outside, she knows that things are not simple. Every time Cen Li comes to the hospital, she feels that there is an inextricable melancholy in each other's eyes. Previously, she thought she was wrong.

At night, the woman woke up. Cen Li cooked some dumplings as usual.

However, the woman can only eat liquid food. After a symbolic bite of the dumplings, she didn't eat them.

Just after midnight, Cen Li heard the sound of fireworks from a distance. His eyes looked out of the window. The colorful light lit up by the river in the distance. The fireworks were brilliant in the night sky for a moment, which made him a little distracted.

"Cen Li." Someone behind him is calling him.

Cen Li turned around and saw that Han Chen was very close to him.

Girls always miss beautiful things more. Xiaohui is standing by the window and taking photos with her mobile phone.

Han Chen's fingers were buckled with him, and the warmth in the palm of his hand also came over.

There was a continuous sound of fireworks outside. Han Chen lowered his voice, but he heard it very clearly, "Be with me."