Part 155 - Humble

Ning Xiuyuan took a bite and put down his chopsticks with an ugly face.

There was no seasoning in it. Who knew what the strange smell was? Ning Xiuyuan almost didn't spit it out, and he forced it back.

He took a look at Qiao Yuan. The breakfast in front of Qiao Yuan was quite rich.

Due to the presence of outsiders, Ning Xiuyuan can't be too obvious.

The assistant whispered, "Mr. Qiao, is there anything else to order?"

"Go and clean up the kitchen." Qiao Yuandao.

"Okay." The assistant didn't want to stand here in the way, so he found a reason to leave.

Qiao Yuan looked up slightly and saw Ning Xiuyuan holding chopsticks in his hand, that is, the noodles in the bowl. He asked calmly, "Why don't you eat it?"

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan took another bite.

"Is it delicious?" Joe asked him.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't want to leave a bad impression on Qiao Yuan. Now he swollen and pretended to be fat, and there was no discomfort on his face, "... Not bad."

"Then eat more."

"..."

With that, Joe used a spoon to scoop up a small piece of stewed soft chicken.

Ning Xiuyuan smelled the fragrant smell. Yesterday, Ning Mo kept crying, and he was not in the mood to eat anything. In the evening, Ning Mo had a high fever, so he drove and rushed Ning Mo to the hospital.

Later, he drove to Qiao Yuan. When he first woke up, he really didn't feel hungry, but now he feels hungry.

Qiao Yuan ate quite deliciously, and he didn't plan to share it with him at all.

Ning Xiuyuan smashed his mouth and looked down at the bowl of noodles in front of him. It was warm. A ball of yellow things in the bowl made his head hurt.

Qiao Yuan looked at him and he took a bite.

It seems that there is something stuck in his throat. Ning Xiuyuan wants to drink water.

He poured a large cup of coolness and poured it into his throat.

He found that the water was really delicious.

He ate half of the bowl of noodles on the table. Qiao Yuan almost ate it. He picked up the tissue and wiped his lips gracefully.

There is no harm without comparison.

The assistant brushed the kitchen pot for a long time before cleaning it was clean. After coming out, his hands were red.

Qiao Yuan asked, "Do you still want to eat?"

Ning Xiuyuan shook his head quickly, "Don't eat."

Qiao Yuan said to his assistant, "Get rid of this bowl and help me bring the garbage down by the way."

Hearing this sentence, Ning Xiuyuan was stunned. It was not because Qiao Yuan wanted to throw away the bowl he had eaten, but because Qiao Yuan actually compared him to...

Ning Xiuyuan looked at the assistant with a black face.

The assistant sweated coldly on his forehead. In fact, he didn't want to get involved in anything, but he had to obey Qiao Yuan's instructions when he worked under Qiao Yuan.

He threw the bowls and chopsticks on the table into the garbage can under the table, tied the black garbage bag, took it out, then cleaned up the garbage in the living room, and then opened the door and left.

Ning Xiuyuan was relieved, and he knew that he was not so unbearable in Qiao Yuan's eyes.

Qiao Yuan asked, "When is Mr. Ning going to stay?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan breathed a sigh of relief and became tense again. Qiao Yuan didn't give him a chance to breathe at all.

"We can talk about the cooperation between the two companies. Many companies have participated in the bidding for the land in the new district." Knowing that personal feelings could only annoy Qiao Yuan of him, Ning Xiuyuan seriously shifted the topic to work.

"Really?" Qiao Yuan asked slowly.

"... If Joe bids, I will consider handing over the project to you to complete. I didn't expect to give kindness to others so humblely.

Qiao Yuan smiled.

Ning Xiuyuan said humbly again, "If Qiao wants to gain a footing footing in L City, he also needs this project, and you just came to Qiao's...

... At that time, your father will also value you more.

"You find someone to investigate me?" Qiao Yuan looked at him and said.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan was guilty. He knew that Qiao didn't like to be snooped into his private life. He found a reasonable reason and said, "I have cooperated with Qiao, so I know something about you."

"The so-called courtesy without anything, either treacherous or stealing, Mr. Ning handed over this project to me, what's the plan?"

"..." What can I do for? Nowadays, he just wants to have a simple intersection with this person and make the other party feel better about him.

"If you remember correctly, you have used this trick before to help him pay for the medical expenses, and then let him repay you?"

Ning Xiuyuan's heart sank.

"It's a pity that I'm not him." Qiao Yuan said coldly.

Qiao Yuan... I don't think I remember anything about Cen Li. Ning Xiuyuan seemed to have been strangled by something, and even his breathing became difficult.

Fortunately, there was a cabinet beside him. He supported it with his hand to stabilize his body.

"Can I leave now?" Qiao Yuan asked.

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan looked up at Qiao Yuan, and the other party's eyes were full of cold alienation.

Like squeezed out of his throat, Ning Xiuyuan said in a hoarse voice, "... THAT'S FINE."

He gasped and explained again, "I didn't want anything about you... I just want to help you and make you better."

Qiao didn't answer.

Ning Xiuyuan knew that it was just annoying to stay again.

Qiao Yuan looked at him as if waiting for him to leave. Ning Xiuyuan felt quite uncomfortable. Now he holds the best thing in his hand and hands to Qiao Yuan, and no one wants to pay attention to him for another second.

Obviously, he didn't want anything extra. He just wanted to see more about this person and want to know how the other person was doing. Occasionally, he would not feel sudden if he could say a few words to this person.

When he got to the door, Ning Xiuyuan said "I'm sorry" to himself, and I don't know to whom he said it.