Part 71 - Specially looking for him

He was dressed neatly in the mirror, just like when he had hoped to see Ningqi in the past.

At the beginning, he thought that Ning Qi should be a respected and good man, so he would pull him when his house was about to fall. Later, when he saw the other party, he talked to him without any airs and smiled. He also thought that he was an amiable elder.

Ning Qi has been sitting on the sofa in the living room, as if waiting for him for a while.

A pot of tea was made on the coffee table. Cen Li walked over and sat on the other side.

"UnCLE NING." Cen Lidao.

Ning Qi didn't say anything. He just picked up the purple sand teacup with tweezers and washed it slightly, and then poured him a cup of tea and put it in front of him.

Cen Li said, "... Did you come here today and came to me on purpose?"

Ning Qi then looked up at him and said gently, "My original intention was good. I also know that you are an excellent student. As a father, I naturally hope that my children can become better."

"I wanted to tell you for a long time. It was Ning Xiuyuan who forced me. He locked me in the house and refused to let me go out. He only regarded me as one of his objects. I hope you can restrain him and let me go." Cen Lidao.

"Son, you shouldn't be too extreme. Everything has a proper way to deal with it. Why choose the worst way?"

"..."

"Xiaoyan grew up with my watch. If the Jiang family investigates it, you can't escape responsibility."

Ning Qi's attitude gradually cooled down. He looked at Cen Li as if a businessman was looking at a worthless item. "What I want is that you can bring Xiuyuan back on the right track. You can tell me what happened to you, but you went further and further, and almost hurt people's lives."

Cen Li's face was pale. He said, "I didn't go further and further. It was them who went further and further."

Ning Qi picked up the tea placed on the edge of the table, took a sip, and then asked his assistant to call the Jiang family.

Jiang Yan has an elder brother and a sister, both of whom are unmarried. Jiang Yan's brother Jiang Bai is a well-known playboy, just a young and beautiful man. Cen Li's appearance follows the preferences of the other party.

Before the assistant's phone was dialed, Ning Xiuyuan rushed back. He grabbed the phone and cut it off directly.

"He is my man. I said I would compensate Xiaoyan. You don't have to worry about this." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was heavy.

Ning Qi smiled in a low voice, "If you don't deal with it now, you can poke a bigger basket in the future."

"I will take care of him."

"Last time you said the same thing, since you can't tame it, then give it to others, so that you can also give an explanation to the Jiang family." Ningqi's look became awe-inspiring.

Cen Li sat silently where he was, no longer making a sound. When he heard it with his own ears, he always had some thoughts. It turned out that in the eyes of his respected elders, he was nothing more than that. He suddenly wanted to laugh, but he couldn't laugh.

He can't put himself as a spectator because he is the client.

He heard an argument in his ear, and then Ning Xiuyuan said, "He is pregnant with my child."

"What did you say?? Ning Qi's face was full of doubts.

Ning Xiuyuan asked someone to bring the color ultrasound examination of the hospital. He took Cen Li to the hospital a few days ago. About fifty days after pregnancy, he could check the fetal heart rate of the fetus, and then look at the size of the gestational sac to judge the actual number of days of pregnancy.

The examination report says Cen Li's name, and the child on his abdomen is still a dark shadow.

"Even if you don't care about him, you still have to care about your grandson." It's better to build a long way.

Ning Qi walked to Cen Li, and the indifference on his face seemed to fade. After all, blood was thicker than water. No matter how could Cen Li get on the stage, the child in his stomach was Ning's family after all. If he was sent to the Jiang family, it really couldn't make sense what went wrong.

"How many months have you been?" Ning Qi asked.

"It's almost three months." It's better to build a long way.

Cen Li drooped his eyelids and said inappropriately, "Since I hurt Jiang Yan, let me give an explanation to the Jiang family."

Ning Qi's face sank, "Everything should have a degree, on the Jiang family. I'll make it clear."

"UnCLE NING, THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID. IF YOU DON'T DEAL WITH IT NOW, YOU CAN POK A BIGGER IN THE FUTURE. I JUST DON'T WANT TO CAUSE YOU ANY MORE TROUBLE." Cen Lidao.

The atmosphere suddenly stiffened. Ning Xiuyuan clenched his fingers and said in a low voice, "Don't be ignorant of good or bad."

Cen Li laughed at the corners of his mouth, "It's true that I don't know good or bad. In this case, you can teach me a lesson like before. There's no need to put up with it."

Ning Qi glanced at Ning Xiuyuan and warned, "Don't hurt him now."

After saying that, Ning Qi said to Cen Li, "On your mother's side, I will try my best to help you find the best doctor, and I will give you a compensation after the baby is born, which is enough for your future life to be more affluent."

Ningqi is a businessman, and naturally puts his interests first.

Cen Li shook his head and said, "I don't want to live a rich life."

"So what do you want?" Ning Qi asked.

Cen Li looked at Ning Xiuyuan and said word for word, "I want him never to appear in front of me."

Hearing Cen Li's words, Ning Xiuyuan's face suddenly changed. He clenched Cen Li's wrist and said, "I will let him give birth to the child."

Ning Xiuyuan's hand was a little more powerful. He took Cen Li back to his room and locked the door directly.

The red sheets made Cen Li's skin look white and transparent. Ning Xiuyuan dragged Cen Li's shoes, and there was still a circle of red marks on his thin white ankle. Maybe he struggled, and there were some blood stains on the red marks.

"Didn't you say that I hurt Jiang Yan? Sending me to Jiang's house is also the best solution." Cen Lidao.

"What's wrong with following me?"

Cen Li's expression was very light. He looked directly at Ning Xiuyuan's eyes and said, "You are no different from them. It's just a change of person."

Ning Xiuyuan paused and asked, "... You don't have even a trace of nostalgia for me?"

"Will you miss someone who forced you?" Cen Li asked rhetorically.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan's face was hazy, and his clenched fist was released again. He said coldly, "Okay, then I should meet your request."

With his fingers clenched the sheets, Cen Li's eyes were astringent, but there were no tears in it.