Part 108 - Late Courtesy

Anyway, he also gave this watch to Cen Li. He was given to outsiders by Cen Li when he changed hands. He didn't feel very happy.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned guiltyly and said, "... After so long, why do you still remember these bad things?"

"..."

He walked over and put his watch on the bedside cabinet. "Don't give whatever I gave you to others in the future."

In Ning Xiuyuan's eyes, it was just a trivial matter to say that Cen Li had stolen his things, which had no impact on him, but the gift he gave to Cen Li was given to outsiders by Cen Li, as if the other party did not pay enough attention to him.

Cen Li did not answer.

Ning Xiuyuan's patience has always been not very good, but thinking that Cen Li was still pregnant, he suppressed his breath a little.

He said in a low voice, "Can you say something?" Just say a few perfunctory sentences at will...

But Cen Li is not even willing to be perfunctory now. He doesn't know where Cen Li's eyes are. Anyway, he is not on him. The other party lies on his back on the soft bed, with a soft pillow on his back and a thin lips slightly squeezed.

"Don't touch me." Cen Li's tone was very heavy, and he was bored and undisguised.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan was stunned. It was probably because they got along too well during this period that he forgot how Cen Li lived with him.

Cen Li opened his thin lips slightly, gasped a few times in a low voice, and calmed down a little. "What else do you have to do?"

Ning Xiuyuan helped Cen Li smooth his back and said, "The doctor said that pregnant people are a little emotionally unstable. If you are bored, there is a room next to you, and you can also take the original bed to see."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan rarely calmed down. As he said, Cen Li was much better.

As long as Cen Li does not mention Han Chen's name in front of him and often mentions leaving, he can try his best to accept anything else.

Ning Xiuyuan politely walked to the room decorated for Cen Li next door, selected a masterpiece he knew well, had seen on Cen Li's desk before, and took it to the bedroom.

He turned over a few pages and felt a little bored. He didn't know what to see about this kind of thing.

Before he handed it to him, Cen Li said, "I'm sleepy and want to take a break."

Cen Li's words are nothing more than a reason to send him away.

"By the way, Bai Chengyu has not taken the medicine for you. Take the medicine before you go to bed."

He took all the medicine to the bedroom and brewed a cup of fetal medicine for Cen Li.

The smell was a little bad. Ning Xiuyuan frowned. He didn't know if this thing could be drunk. It was quite hot. He put aside and said, "Drink it when it's warm."

"..."

Cen Li closed his eyes slightly and didn't want to see Ning Xiuyuan very much.

Ning Xiuyuan was used to what he wanted. Naturally, he could not see what Cen Li subconsciously wanted to express. He liked to see such a quiet picture. The window was open and breathable, the wind was blowing through the light curtains, and the flowers placed on the table were changed by servants in the morning. Cen Li's hair had not been cut for a while. The hair hanging on the forehead was raised a little by the breeze.

Cen Li's hair quality is very good, maybe because he didn't styling in a barbershop like others, and it feels very smooth.

Cen Li's eyelids floated slightly.

As if he had been demagogued, Ning Xiuyuan bent down and kissed Cen Li gently on the forehead without mixing the nature of any desire.

His mind is full of this person now, and many pictures appear in his mind.

He never knew that he had such a good memory.

When I was in high school, one day, the sky was suddenly cloudy and it rained. If people ran out rashly, they would get wet from inside out in less than ten seconds.

He sheltered from the rain under an empty teaching building without an umbrella. He stood at the door and was going to call someone to bring him an umbrella. He took out of his mobile phone from his pocket and found that the mobile phone was out of power.

He is so embarrassed that he will definitely not be embarrassed.

I have been in class for a long time, and I can hardly see anyone on the school road. Ning Xiuyuan doesn't think there is anything about playing truant.

It doesn't matter. He just felt that he was trapped here by a rain, which was quite aggrieved.

The mobile phone was out of power, and he could only look at the drops of dew from the eaves boredom.

After waiting for a few minutes, the rain still showed no tendency to decrease.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned impatiently and happened to see a man holding an umbrella not far away.

He has done too much bullying the weak and is ready to grab the man's umbrella.

He shouted, "Hey, the man in front of you, come here for a moment."

Cen Lizheng handed over the papers of the last class exam to the teacher's office. When he saw Ning Xiuyuan standing there alone with wet hair, he walked over.

"Do you want to go back to the classroom?" Cen Li asked, Ning Xiu was far from going in the last class, but it was normal.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was cold. What nonsense is it? How could he go to such a boring place as the classroom?

"This class is in the multimedia classroom. The air conditioner is turned on inside. Your clothes are wet. You can sit closer to the air conditioner to avoid catching a cold."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan originally wanted to grab the umbrella, but this man was quite conscious and gave him half of the umbrella, but the other party was not as tall as him, and it seemed a little difficult to hold up the umbrella. He was taller than his peers since he was a child, so he was also relatively early.

The plan was to grab the umbrella, but he just took it from the other party's hand and said, "I'll hold on. Where is the multimedia classroom?"

"Don't you know?" Cen Li asked him in surprise. After all, he had been in class for more than two months.

"... Of course I know. I just want to ask you." Ning Xiuyuan's face was dark.

At the hot school road after class, there are only two of them now, a white transparent umbrella. The two men are a little too good to fight, and Ning Xiuyuan's left shoulder is still soaked.

He turned a little and saw the man standing next to him close to him. He found that Cen Li's skin was quite good, white and smooth. Unlike the girl he dated, he had to apply so much powder every time he saw him, and he could even smell the good peppermint fragrance on the other party.

"Is there anything on my face?" Cen Li asked him with a smile.

"... No." Ning Xiuyuan turned around and swallowed the throat knot.

When he got to the teaching building, Cen Li put away the umbrella, and the distance between the two was widened a lot.

He looked at Cen Li's back when he entered the classroom. His face was not very beautiful. He felt that the road was too short.