Part 111 - Do you like me?

The child is quite healthy and weighs up to standard. There is no need to put it in the incubator.

Ning Xiuyuan thought that no wonder Cen Li has not grown much weight, and his stomach is still so prominent. It is estimated that all the nutrition has been absorbed by the child.

He was also heavy in his hand. He unconsciously opened his mouth and spit out saliva bubbles. He didn't think it was dirty, and his heart was full of the joy of becoming a new father.

Almost all newborn children look the same, and you can't see who they look like, but he thinks that sons should look a little more like him, but don't be as good as him. If it's a daughter, she will look more like Cen Li.

The nurse fed the baby some warm boiled water, which can be fed in about an hour or two. The nurse suggested that it is best to breastfeed the baby on the first day, because colostrum is more nutritious.

Cen Li was in chaos. When he woke up again, everything was over. He only felt that his body hurt so much that a knife kept making one cut in his skin one after another until the blood was dripping.

He lowered his eyelids slightly, and did not see the big deformed abdomen bulging as before, but moved his body slightly. He was in great pain.

His eyes glazed for a few seconds and temporarily didn't realize where he was.

Bai Chengyu went to the ward and saw him wake up. He said, "It's always like this after giving birth. You can get out of bed in a couple of days, but you can't move too much. After leaving the hospital, you should pay more attention to your health and don't touch cold water."

"..." Cen Li slowly recalled that he was in the hospital. Ning Xiuyuan let him live in the hospital a few days before the due date.

"I was born a boy, three kilograms... Do you want to see the child now?" The little nurse next to Bai Chengyu asked, after all, ordinary women want to see the children they have given birth, so that they will feel that the suffering they have suffered is worth it.

Although Cen Li's situation is a little special...

Cen Li did not have any unnecessary reaction.

The little nurse opened her lips and seemed to want to say something, but Bai Chengyu stopped her.

Most women who give birth will suffer from postpartum depression. Bai Chengyu said, "When the confinement is over, you can go somewhere else to relax. I told Xiu Yuan that he also agreed."

Cen Li pulled a smile at the corners of his mouth, "Um."

He just doesn't want Bai Chengyu to worry about him again. He knows who treats him well and who treats him badly.

Not long after giving birth to the child, his face was scary. Soon Cen Li became tired and closed his eyes and wanted to rest for a while.

After the birth of the child, Ning Xiuyuan called Ning Qi and told Ningqi that it was a boy born to Cen Li. The older generation always had a stubborn idea that only boys could inherit the family property. Hearing the news, Ningqi arrived at the hospital soon after.

On the contrary, it is very happy.

A special crib was prepared for the baby. After drinking milk, the baby fell asleep. It looked small and his skin was still pink.

Ning Qi looked much kinder. After all, this was his grandson. He thought that Ning Xiuyuan's playful temperament would take several years to have a grandson. Now it's early, and he is also very happy.

"Have you named the child?" Ning Qi asked.

"Not yet. When Cen Li wakes up, ask him for his opinion."

"Yes." At this time, Ning Qi was not much dissatisfied with Cen Li.

After a few days, Cen Li's physical condition was slightly better.

The child was so hungry that he couldn't stop crying. Cen Li didn't even look at it with an extra look.

Ning Xiuyuan went out to make milk powder. Seeing that Cen Liguan didn't care about the child, he had a little temper.

Originally, it was more appropriate to breastfeed the child as soon as he was born, but Cen Li didn't want to, so Ning Xiuyuan didn't say anything more, but after all, it was his own bone and blood. How could he let the child lie beside him? He didn't care.

Ning Xiuyuan put aside the bottle and frowned, "Hair him so as not to waste it."

"..." Cen Li raised his eyelids and glanced at him.

He knew that Ning Xiuyuan treated him as a woman. Before that, Ning Xiuyuan called others.

Then, he also heard what was discussed in it.

Not only now, but also before, but it's just of different nature.

The door of the ward was slightly open and did not close. If anyone passed by outside the corridor, you might see the scene in the ward.

Ning Xiuyuan raised Cen Li's coat and then hugged the child over.

Smelling the smell of milk, the child's crying slowly stopped, and he consciously wanted to suck it.

Before she was pregnant, Cen Li really liked children. When he passed by the kindergarten, he would look at the children playing in the kindergarten more by the roadside. A female teacher in high school gave birth to a child, and then brought the child to school. Cen Li hugged her several times.

He squeezed his thin lips and pushed the child away.

Because of his movements, the child stopped crying and made a scene again.

"Why don't you feed the child?" Ning Xiuyuan asked with a bad face.

"I'm a man."

"You have given birth to a child, and you still want to be a man? Now is not the time for you to make trouble. He is crying like this, and you don't care." It's better to build a long way.

Cen Li did not be stubborn with Ning Xiuyuan for a long time. Ning Xiuyuan asked him what medicine he took to help him with the fetus, so he took it. Ning Xiuyuan asked him to come to the hospital for examination, and he came over.

But there are some things that he doesn't want to do.

Ning Xiuyuan brought the child over again. After giving birth, Cen Li's body was very weak, and his whole body froze.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was much better and said, "The doctor also said that breast milk is more suitable for feeding children. Don't you want him to grow up healthily?"

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan doesn't care whether Cen Li has replied or not. Anyway, he talks a lot of times, and Cen Li is the same.

It's like Cen Li's silence is a normal thing that can't be normal.

The child hiccupped after drinking milk and fell asleep soon. Ning Xiuyuan put the child in a small bed aside, helped the child cover the bedding, and then came over and kissed him on the cheek, as if the dispute just now did not exist.

Seeing that his coat had not been covered, Ning Xiuyuan swallowed his throat knot and said, "Every one who gave birth is a little depressed, and he will be fine after a while."

Ning Xiuyuan has said similar words several times, which is nothing more than an excuse to reconcuse himself.

Seeing that Cen Li had nothing to do, Ning Xiuyuan said again, "When you finish confinement, we will get married. You can go anywhere you want for your honeymoon. I can give you whatever you want."

Cen Li suddenly asked, "Do you like me?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan was stunned. He didn't quite understand what it felt like. These two words were derogatory words in his opinion. All he knew was that he wanted to live with Cen Li all the time.

"Do you like it?" Cen Li repeated.

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan looked at Cen Li's handsome face, which was not much different from when he first met him.

Maybe I like it a little bit.