Part 167 - Baby's grievances

Ning Mo was like a meatball, and his little hands consciously hugged Qiao Yuan's shoulder.

Ning Xiuyuan walked to Ning Mo and said, "When I hugged you, why didn't I see you so conscious?"

Ning Mo buried his face in Qiao Yuan's neck and hummed in a low voice.

He raised his head and kissed Qiao Yuan, and his shiny saliva touched Qiao Yuan's face.

Ning Xiuyuan was immediately disjoyed. He pulled down his face, took Ning Mo over Qiao Yuan and said, "Uncle, can you kiss him casually?"

"Woo-woo..." Ning Mo shrivelled his little mouth and looked wronged by God.

"You still dare to cry."

Ning Xiuyuan is about to turn into lemon essence. He dares not be too close to Qiao Yuan. It's a luxury to talk a few words, not to mention hugging Qiao Yuan so openly and kissing unscrupulously.

The main reason is that he doesn't want Ning Mo to behave too naturally and familiarly, which scared Qiao Yuan, otherwise there would be no next time.

Ning Mo held it in his hand like a weight. Ning Xiuyuan touched Ning Mo's stomach and was round. Even if he was sick, his appetite was as good as ever.

Ning Mo kicked his short legs a few times. He didn't want to hug his father. His father taught him a lesson, and he was angry.

Ning Xiuyuan put Ning Mo on the hospital bed, and then handed Qiao Yuan a tissue, "Would you like to wipe it?"

"Xiao Mo, listen to your aunt, okay? Dad will come when he sends his uncle home." Ning Xiu bowed his waist and stretched out his hand and patted Ning Mo on the shoulder.

"...hum."

Ning Mo held a big strawberry in his hand, ignored Ning Xiuyuan, raised his little short hand, and handed the strawberry to Qiao Yuan standing not far away. "Eat fruit..."

He handed what he thought was the best to Qiao Yuan.

Qiao was about to leave the ward when he was about to leave. When he saw Ning Mo's movements, his footsteps stopped.

Ning Mo stood up from the hospital bed, as if he wanted to walk to him, saying vaguely, "Eat fruit...not give it to Dad..."

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank when he heard the sentence "Don't give it to Dad", "You conscienceless kid, don't see who bought it for you."

Ning Mo didn't seem to hear what he said. He raised the strawberries in his hand and wanted to pass it to Qiao Yuan.

Qiao bent the corners of his original lips with a smile and took the strawberries that Ning Mo held in his hand.

Ning Xiuyuan subconsciously turned his head and looked a little stunned when he saw the smile on Qiao Yuan's face.

How long has it been since I saw the other party smile from the bottom of my heart?

Without the satire and alienation of the past, Qiao Yuan whispered, "Don't you eat it?"

Ning Mo shook his head, opened his big round eyes, and looked at him obediently.

Ning Xiuyuan stood aside for fear of destroying this harmonious scene.

He usually can't touch Ning Mo's stuff, let alone snatch food from Ning Mo's mouth, otherwise he won't stop all day.

Last time, I don't know which child he gave Ning Mo a bag of fudge. He saw it and confiscated the fudge from Ning Mo's pocket. Ning Mo was less than two years old. He must eat less sugar. Ning Mo grabbed it and didn't grab it. At that time, he sat on the ground and cried bitterly.

Ning Xiuyuan is really a bitter tear.

Ning Mo was a little worried when he saw that Qiao Yuan didn't eat yet. "If you don't eat, Dad will take it away... Whoo-hoo..."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and quickly defended, "When did I rob you of your things? Don't talk nonsense."

"Snatched..." Ning Mo's expression ability was not very good, so he could only look at Qiao Yuan aggrievedly.

"I haven't snatched it."

Can it be called robbery about parents? That's obviously called taking away.

Qiao Yuan took a bite of the strawberries handed over by Ning Mo, which was quite sweet. Ning Mo picked the largest one and handed it to him.

Ning Xiuyuan swallowed the throat knot, and he couldn't help thinking of this morning.

In the past, he would leave countless traces on the other party's body, feeling the heat in the other party's body, as if to possess from the depths of his soul.

He wanted to hug each other so much.

But he can only watch it dryly.

Ning Mo stretched out his arm and Looking for Qiao Yuan to hug him, Ning Xiuyuan said jealously, "Dad hugs you."

Ning Xiuyuan picked Ning Mo up from bed, and Ning Mo was at a loss.

Maybe because he was drugged during the day, Qiao Yuan's face was a little more pathologically white. He coughed low, and Ning Xiuyuan asked nervously, "What's wrong?"

Qiao Yuan shook his head and said, "Can I leave now?"

"...um."

Ning Xiuyuan handed Ning Mo to the servant just to prevent Ning Mo from following suit.

When he left, Ning Mo kept saying, "Daddy...woo-hoo... The baby is also going..."

Ning Xiuyuan walked to the door and turned around, "Dad will come later."

At this time, a nurse came in to examine Ning Mo's body, and Ning Mo's noisy voice was much quieter.

In the corridor of the hospital, Ning Xiuyuan said, "Xiao Mo likes you very much. He didn't send me anything to eat. When he saw me, he either cried or cried."

"He is quite cute." Qiao Yuandao.

"Really?" Ning Xiuyuan asked.

"Yes."

"... What about me?" Ning Xiuyuan looked at Qiao Yuan with an expectant face and was nervous.

"You?" Qiao Yuan glanced at him.

"... Uh-huh." Ning Xiuyuan nodded.

As if he didn't want to hurt his self-esteem, Qiao said, "Let's talk about it later."

"..."

In the future? Hearing these two words, Ning Xiuyuan was a little excited. Qiao Yuan must be hinting at him something.