Part 186 - Be Obedient

After Ning Xiuyuan finished speaking, Chao Ningmo winked. When he came over, he repeatedly explained on the road, and the two also reached a consensus.

Seeing that Ning Mo was silent, Ning Xiuyuan squatted down and said, "Xiao Mo, don't you miss your uncle very much every day? Do you want your uncle to accompany you more?"

Ning Mo hid under Qiao Yuan's trousers, raised his little face and said to Qiao Yuan, "Baby is hungry..."

"Then Dad will take you to dinner." It's better to build a long way.

Ning Xiuyuan stretched out his hand and wanted to hold Ning Mo in his arms. Ning Mo stepped back and then consciously stretched out his short hand to Qiao Yuan, "Hold..."

"..."

This is no longer just a slitter. Ning Mo actually excludes his father. Do you still have a conscience???

"Little rabbit, have you reached the rebellious period that you don't even recognize your father?" Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

"Wow..." Ning Mo hummed without crying, looking bullied, and looked at Qiao Yuan aggrievedly with his eyes open, "Don't want Dad."

Ning Xiu is a little far away.

This little rabbit eats his every day, uses his, and lives him. At the critical moment, he turns against people and now dares to be wronged. He really wants to slap the little rabbit's buttocks.

Ning Mo stretched out his short arms and was held in Qiao Yuan's arms. Ning Xiu's great resentment had to swallow it in his stomach.

He also pointed to Ning Mo to improve his relationship with Qiao Yuan.

Qiao Yuan asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Ning Mo stretched out his finger and broke it apart. It seemed that he was thinking seriously, "... Drink grandma."

After saying that, Ning Mo's head lowered a little. When Ning Xiuyuan saw this scene, he quickly dragged Ning Mo's chin with his palm in case Ning Mo made any shocking behavior.

He exhaled for a long time. Fortunately, there was no danger. He didn't even dare to ask Qiao Yuan to hug Ning Mo.

"The servants will feed Xiaomo milk at noon." Ning Xiuyuan explained.

After saying that, he took Ning Mo, like a weight, from Qiao Yuan's arms.

He is afraid of Qiao Yuan... Even Ning Mo dislikes it.

Ning Mo, an ignorant and unlucky child, kept struggling in his arms, with his little mouth shrivelled down and rubbed his saliva all over.

"Bad Dad...woo..." Ning Mo kept talking, and the corners of his eyes were crying out.

"If you cry again, you will become ugly." It's better to build a long way.

"..." Ning Mo stopped crying with a twitch, stretched out his hand to wipe his own tears, and wiped the mixture of tears on Ning Xiuyuan's clothes.

Ning Xiuyuan's Armani shirt has been reduced to Ning Mo's wipes. The unknown liquid pasted on it has dried into a small piece of dirt in the sun.

I'm so angry, but I still keep smiling.

Qiao Yuan asked, "There is a good private dish nearby. Do you want to go?"

"...!"

Ning Xiuyuan was not angry at all now. He thought for two seconds and looked solemn and not abrupt, and then said, "Go."

There are children's seats next to the table. Ning Mo put bowls and spoons in front of him. He ate the tomato fish soup stirred with rice by himself. There were no peppers and fish bones in it, and the taste was relatively light. Ning Mo ate three bowls of rice until his stomach was round.

Ning Mo was full of satisfaction. He seemed a little sleepy. He tilted his head and closed his eyes to take a nap.

Ning Xiuyuan wiped Ning Mo's mouth with tissues, showing the image of his father perfectly.

Since I last saw Bai Chengyu at Qiao An's home, Qiao Yuan has asked someone to investigate Bai Chengyu's information.

The doctor of L City Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital suddenly resigned and had contact with Ning Xiuyuan before.

Qiao Yuan asked, "Do you know Bai Chengyu?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan panicked. Did Qiao Yuan think of it?

"He has been at Qiao An recently." Qiao Yuan said again.

If Ning Xiuyuan hadn't helped Bai Chengyu hide personal information, Qiao An might have found Bai Chengyu long ago. He didn't plan to interfere in other people's affairs and asked, "... What did Bai Chengyu say to you?"

Qiao Yuan shook his head.

I just think it's a little weird. He doesn't have much contact with Qiao An, and more often we meet because of business.

Two days ago, he went to Qiao An's house and saw Bai Chengyu sitting docilely on Qiao An's lap, but it was not the case before. Bai Chengyu would still say a few words to him.

That day, Bai Chengyu was as quiet as a obedient doll and lost the ability to choose independently.

......

Bai Chengyu has less and less time to wake up. Occasionally, for a moment, he will feel that he is wrong.

Qiao An came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, wrapped in a simple bath towel around his waist and abdomen. The other party came towards him without even saying anything, and he would take the initiative to lean over.