Part 135 - Devour Him

He turned around and saw that the sheets were wrinkled and their clothes were messy and thrown on the ground.

After the hangover, he had a bad headache and a blank head. He recovered for a long time before walking to the bathroom. There was a mirror in front of the washstand, and the man in it could hardly find an inch of intact skin.

He never believed that he had been violated by a man.

He forced himself to endure discomfort and washed himself before he came out of the bathroom.

There was one more person in the room. He didn't understand why Qiao An was here.

He was only wearing a thin bathrobe and was about to retreat to the bathroom when Qiao An said, "I finished reading it last night. What else can I hide from now?"

"..."

His body stiffened, as if he didn't understand. He asked dullly, "You... What are you talking about?"

Qiao An stood up from the stool and came to him. He subconsciously stepped back. The sunny junior in front of him now feels like a flood beast about to devour him.

Qiao An stretched out his finger, touched his cheek gently, and said gently, "Schom so kind to you. Why do you want to find someone else?"

"..."

He came to his senses and opened Qiao An's hand with a "slap".

The smile on Qiao An's face also faded, and he squeezed his jaw with one hand. At this time, he realized that Qiao An was so tall.

In the past, the other party bowed his waist and rubbed his neck meekly with his hair. He had no relatives or friends. He never refused Qiao An's closeness. He was even very happy that he could make such a close friend.

Because of the action just now, the loose bathrobe fell on the ground, but the young man in front of him was dressed neatly, and even his hair could be seen. He had been carefully taken care of.

"Qiao An..." Bai Chengyu wanted to take away the other party's hand, "... Did you misunderstand something?"

At this time, he was still trying to find a step down the other party.

In a vague way, he knew that he could not anger this person, and he did not have the capital to work hard with him.

Qiao An let go and asked him, "What's wrong with you?"

"... We are all men, besides... I have always regarded you as my brother... You also know about my relationship with Xiaowen... Maybe I drank too much last night and made a misunderstanding. Obviously, he suffered a loss, but he still had to swallow the grievances in his stomach. Bai Chengyu squeezed his lips and said, "This matter should be regarded as if it has never happened."

He didn't dare to put his eyes on the bed. He lowered his eyelashes and went to the bed tremblingly to pick up the clothes scattered on the ground.

The clothes are a little wrinkled, and they can't be flat no matter how they are stroked.

Before he put his clothes on him, he heard Qiao An's voice, "Break up with her."

Qiao An held his mobile phone in his hand. I don't know when he dialed Xiaowen's phone number and turned on the amplifier.

A soft voice came from the other end of the phone, "Sheng Yu, where did you go last night? No one answered your phone.

"..."

Qiao An handed over his mobile phone, and the threat in his eyes was self-evident.

Bai Chengyu suddenly found that he had never really known Qiao An.

"Cheng Yu?" The girl said again.

"Xiaowen... I drank a little too much at my friends' party last night. Don't worry."

The girl breathed a sigh of relief and cared, "Do you need me to buy you some sobering medicine? Drinking less wine in the future is not good for your health."

"I will pay attention to it in the future." Bai Chengyu said with a soft smile.

Qiao An dialed the girl's phone not to listen to their love.

Bai Chengyu couldn't help making a sound.

The girl asked nervously, "What's wrong?"

"... Just now, I accidentally hit the door." As soon as the voice fell, Bai Chengyu squeezed his lips. 

He has always been a conservative and traditional man. He thinks that he can't do too close things before he gets married. After dating Xiaowen for more than two months, the two hold hands at most. Occasionally, he sends Xiaowen back to the girls' dormitory, or Xiaowen suddenly kisses him on the cheek when he is not paying attention.

Qiao An bit his earlobe gently, lowered his voice and said, "Let her know what her boyfriend did last night."

"..."

Bai Chengyu seems to be unable to speak.

The girl was still talking on the phone, and Qiao An's lips were close to his face.

Fearing that the other party would make any out-out-line behavior, Bai Chengyu grabbed the mobile phone and hung up the phone directly.

"I can't bear to part with it?" Qiao An asked with a smile.

"..." In the past, the young man smiled in front of him. He only felt that the other party's personality was very affable, but now his back is cold.

"Qiao An, she is my first girlfriend, and I also..."

"What's the same?" Qiao An interrupted him.

"..." Bai Chengyu didn't open his mouth again.

"Break up with her." Qiao An said in a low voice that there was no room for others to refuse.

"... Qiao An, don't do this." Bai Chengyu's voice was trembling.

Last night, his consciousness fell into chaos, and he didn't really feel what was going on with a man, but at this moment, his consciousness was completely sober.

Qiao An's voice was a little gentle, "Schoar, don't make me angry, okay?"

"..."

If he hadn't experienced what happened today, I'm afraid he really thought Qiao An was a kind man.

"What's wrong with me?" Qiao An asked.

"... I... We are all men."

Qiao An said innocently, "But last night, it was you who kept pestering me and refused to let go."

"..."

"I'm so kind to you. Why do you annoy me? It's just the two of us, isn't it good?"

"... You are crazy." Bai Chengyu pushed Qiao An away, picked up the clothes on the ground, and ran towards the door before he could even wear them.

He twisted the doorknob, and the door had been opened by him, but then the people behind him were overturned. Qiao An's strength was so amazing that he couldn't move half an inch. He felt as if his body had been nailed to the door and sweated coldly all over.

After that, he was locked up in the house by Qiao An and even lost the right to wear clothes.

What happened there became a magic barrier in his heart. I don't know how long it will take to clear it, so that now there are girls showing their goodwill, and he dares not accept it.