Part 103 - Live

Ning Xiuyuan was going through the discharge formalities, so Ning Qi called.

Presumably because he and Jiang Yan cancelled their engagement, and he also wanted someone to send Jiang Yan back to the Jiang family today.

As soon as he answered the phone, he heard Ning Qi's tone not very good, "What's the matter with you and Xiaoyan?"

"End of the feeling that it's inappropriate, don't let him be wronged." It's better to build a long way.

"Because of Cen Li?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan paused for a second and said, "No."

"Some things should also be clearly divided. If I knew that you would fall into it, I would not let you go at the beginning. At least at that time, Cen Li would not do anything harmful to the Ning family."

"Of course I won't get stuck, and it's too early to talk about this now. Let's wait a few years." Ning Xiuyuan was a little impatient. "I will make it clear about the Jiang family. As for what they think, that's their business. Jiang Bai tied Cen Li to this account. I haven't settled with the Jiang family yet. They still made up my ideas."

The nurse at the front desk handed Ning Xiuyuan a list and asked him to sign it. Ning Xiuyuan said, "Aboth anyway, you just need to have grandchildren then."

When it comes to this topic, Ning Qi's attitude is not so tough. "You provoke it yourself and deal with it yourself. As for Cen Li, I won't let the Jiang family touch him at present."

"..." Hearing this, Ning Xiuyuan was a little uncomfortable. If Cen Li had given birth to a child, what would Ning Qi do to Cen Li?

Although he did not admit it verbally, he had regarded Cen Li as his future partner.

Ning Xiuyuan returned to the ward, gently helped Cen Li out of bed, and then helped Cen Li change his clothes.

Cen Li was like a quiet porcelain doll all the way, let him play with it.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Don't you want to have a complete family? When the baby is born, let's be together."

This sentence is not to ask for the other party's opinions, but to make a decision long ago.

"You can take the child with you every day." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

He thought that he had made a lot of concessions, and it was time for Cen Li to feel satisfied.

"I can't afford to climb high." Cen Li said.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan's face froze. As if he hadn't heard this sentence, he said, "Don't behave yourself. If you don't want to take care of the child, I'll hire a servant at home or send the child to the old house for care."

Ning Xiuyuan said something to himself, regardless of whether Cen Li gave him a response.

What he can do now is to tie this person firmly around him.

Maybe he knew that Cen Li had a bad impression of the house. Although Jiang Yan was sent back, Ning Xiuyuan still took Cen Li to the suburban house. There were not many residents around him, and the environment was very comfortable, which was suitable for recuperation.

He also gave this house to Cen Li.

He passed the house under Cen Li's name and took out the property certificate and put it in Cen Li's palm.

How many people struggled all their lives and couldn't afford a room here? Cen Li was only in his twenties and had such a luxurious residence.

The house is supposed to be a reassuring thing, and it can also be regarded as a place to settle down.

Cen Li looked down and asked, "Why do you give it to me?"

Ning Xiuyuan's voice was not as cold as in the past. He said, "Don't you like it?"

Cen Li smiled softly, and Ning Xiuyuan's eyes were very seductive.

In order to prevent Cen Li from leaving without authorization, Ning Xiuyuan took away Cen Li's mobile phone a long time ago, not to mention Han Chen bought it.

He didn't send someone to guard Cen Li, but tied Cen Li's ankle with a slender chain, which was long enough for Cen Li to move in the room.

Whenever he comes home and sees familiar figures in the room, he feels at ease.

The engagement with the Jiang family was cancelled, and the matter was a lot of noise in the circle. He heard the news that Jiang Yan had dropped out of L University from others, but there were not many waves in his heart. Since Jiang Yan transferred to L University for him, it was common sense to leave.

At night, Cen Li rarely gave him some responses. 

The two lay in the same bed. He kissed Cen Li in the face gently, and then said, "The school will hold a college sports meeting next week. Do you want to go and have a look? There are a lot of people. You used to go to check the attendance.

"No."

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "Xiaoyan has dropped out of L University. You don't have to dislike him anymore."

"..." Cen Li squeezed his lips and asked, "Your engagement with Jiang Yan has really been cancelled?"

"Yes."

"He likes you very much."

"What about you?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

Ning Xiuyuan has always been very affectionate, and he has long forgotten Jiang Yan's feelings for him.

Cen Li avoided this topic.

From Ning Xiuyuan's change of attitude towards him, he also noticed something.

People's thinking will never be limited to a certain place all the time. He has long become unknown to him.

All the sharp weapons in the house were put away by Ning Xiuyuan, even without a mirror.

Ning Xiuyuan whispered in his ear, "Don't be afraid."

"..." Cen Li looked at him in a loss of focus.

"I won't starve the child at that time."

Cen Li's face was ashamed and indignant that he almost wanted to drip blood, and stretched out his hand against Ning Xiuyuan's shoulder.

Being locked up at home, time seemed to get faster, and the skin in my stomach tightened, as if it could burst at any time.

Ning Xiuyuan was afraid of pressing his stomach, so he supported his body with his elbows. He stroked his belly with his fingers, and there was a soft light in his eyes. He was also happy to be a new father.

He lowered his head and kissed it. He said in a hoarse voice, "This is our child."

"..." Cen Li's heart cooled cold.

"If it's a boy, let's have another girl, girl Wenjing."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan suddenly felt that this kind of life was quite comfortable. At that time, if there were more children at home, it would become lively. As for Cen Li, even if he didn't go out to work, he could support this person.

"What do you think?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

Cen Li's eyes dimmed and he only said, "I'll see then."

This sentence seems to give Ning Xiuyuan a definite answer in disguise, "Cen Li, let's live a good life in the future."