Part 110 - Hate it so much

I gave him too much pain, not bad this time.

Since the first time he completely subverted his concept, Ning Xiuyuan would call him over as long as he was interested. Cen Li remembered that once after physical education class, it was only one door away from the outside world in the boys' toilet.

Several people came in with a chat and smile, and he pleaded to push Ning Xiuyuan's chest away a little.

There was a smoke inside, but there was not much unpleasant smell. They were in the innermost position. Ning Xiuyuan seemed to nail him to himself, so that he could not move half an inch.

Later, the people left. Ning Xiuyuan put his finger into his lips and said, "Don't pretend in front of me. They have left. You can make a sound."

He has hated this man for a long time.

He thought that such time would not be too long.

Hearing what he said, Ning Xiuyuan couldn't restrain himself.

The sunlight outside the window turned into afterglow, and gradually, the sky darkened.

Cen Li hasn't recovered for a long time.

Although the temperature was much hotter, in the evening, the hot and hot air cooled down, and the windows were open all the way. This is just on the second floor. If someone is farther away, you may see what they are doing.

Cen Li's face was very thin. In the past, as long as he was a little closer to Ning Xiu, Cen Li would feel afraid, but now, his heart is very calm.

Even if someone finds out, no one in the house knows what his relationship is with Ning Xiuyuan.

He doesn't care much about fame.

Ning Xiuyuan put on a thin coat on him and took him out of the room.

In the corridor stood a cleaning maid. She heard the sound of opening the door looking in their direction, and then blushing and drooping her head.

Cen Li naturally found this movement. He didn't even dodge.

The discerning people knew what they had just done in the room at a glance. When it was normal dinner time, they didn't come out.

Ning Xiuyuan took him to the bathroom to clean up. The bathtub area was very large, and it was not crowded for two adult men to sit in.

Ning Xiuyuan said gently, "I won't do anything anymore. I'll just wash it for you."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan would not do this kind of behavior at all before. Every time he ran out of him, he abandoned him and thought of him calling him another phone.

At that time, what he was most afraid of was that he received Ning Xiuyuan's phone call or text message on his mobile phone. If he didn't answer the reply in time, the other party would give him so-called punishment and torture him more severely.

Cen Li closed his eyes slightly. He was thinking that this body was no longer his.

After washing it for him, Ning Xiuyuan took a dry towel and wiped the water stains on his body.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't take care of people much. It was the first time for Cen Li to put on a slightly larger robe so that he wouldn't strangle his stomach.

The belly is stretched thinly. Except for the prominent place here, the rest is still the same as before, as if all the tonics are specially used to nourish the belly.

Ning Xiuyuan asked the servant to prepare dinner and bring it to the room.

The food is abundant, and almost everything he wants will be delivered to him. The house he lives in is clean and spacious, and the clothes he wears are the most comfortable fabric. Every day, someone comes to serve him, and Ning Xiuyuan will often accompany him.