Part 112 - Emotions

Ning Xiuyuan didn't say anything about it.

He is not a person who talks about love. In the past, he felt that it was a waste of energy to like someone. Seeing some people with emotional frustrations dying, he felt that it was particularly worthless. He did not need feelings.

If you want to live with Cen Li and like Cen Li, you should not be able to be compared.

He helped Cen Li cover his coat and found that Cen Li's dark eyes were looking at him.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and said, "Don't ask if there are some of these, and they don't make much sense."

Before Cen Li was forced, Ning Xiuyuan was really a straight man.

He didn't think about any man. As for the teenagers who always put his body close to him in a nightclub, they just played tricks.

Cen Li didn't make a sound.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "I'm getting married... At that time, the Ning family will only recognize you, and the child will only recognize you."

This is probably said in disguise. He cares about Cen Li.

If you don't care, how can you marry this person? The child lies not far away. They are the only ones in the ward, and the family of three... It's quite comfortable.

"Yes." Cen Li's voice was very soft.

Cen Li's weak appearance seemed to touch the softness of his heart. Ning Xiuyuan said, "What name do you think the child is good??"

"I don't know." Cen Lidao.

That little warmth has faded a lot. "Then think about it again, after so many years, it is impossible not to even get a name."

Cen Li's eyes were dark, "I don't know."

Ning Xiuyuan was a little annoyed by Cen Li's attitude. He said, "Can't you give me a name?"

It was precisely because the child was born to Cen Li that Ning Xiuyuan asked Cen Li for his opinion.

He saw that other pregnant women in the hospital had a baby, but it was not like this. They were all happy to discuss the name of the child. Which one sounded to sounded and which one was more moral. He even named the nickname. Why did he change when he wanted to discuss with Cen Li?

The door of the ward was pushed open, and Bai Chengyu came in to examine Cen Li's health.

Seeing what had just now, Bai Chengyu said solemnly, "XIU Yuan."

"I didn't do anything. I asked him to name the child. What's so difficult?" Ning Xiuyuan is still a little wronged.

Only when you care about a person can you ask that person for his opinion. Otherwise, Ning Qi would have decided the name for a long time. Cen Li would have made comments on which round of Shang Cen Li's opinion. His kindness would have been exchanged for Cen Li's cold eyes.

Cen Li closed his eyes slightly.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't stay in the ward for too long. There was something else in the company. He hired a nurse to take care of Cen Li in the hospital.

Cen Li didn't open his eyes until Ning Xiu left.

Bai Chengyu made him a glass of Leonurus granules and said, "Do you feel better?"

"Not bad." Cen Li replied.

Ning Xiuyuan was far away from here, so Cen Li said more. He hadn't had anyone who could talk for a long time. Every time he came to the hospital for a physical examination, he could talk to Bai Chengyu.

Most of the questions Cen Li said were about the past, and the questions were gone later.

He said, "I haven't visited my mother for a long time."

He didn't dare to go out with his stomach, let alone go to the cemetery. Although he often remembered it, he didn't want his mother to see such an ugly look.

The light gray sweater is still in his wardrobe, and he often takes it out and has a look.

"Unbert won't blame you. When your body recovers, you can pass." Bai Chengyu said.

Cen Li turned a little, looked at Bai Chengyu and said, "Dr. Bai, thank you for your care these days. I have always believed that good people will be rewarded, and you will definitely be able to fulfill my long-cherished wish for me."

"..." This sentence sounds a little strange. "What about you? You will also be rewarded."

Cen Li shook his head, "I'm not a long time ago."

Originally, he would expect that one day Ning Xiuyuan would be tired of him, and he could continue to live his life. Maybe he would not date a girlfriend too early, but life generally went like this, but reality proved how stupid his previous ideas were.   

Cen Li stayed in the hospital for more than a week. Ning Xiuyuan would come to see him when he had time. Except for the first few days, Cen Li's attitude towards Ning Xiuyuan was much better.

Being able to get out of bed, Cen Li occasionally takes advantage of the warm sunshine to go out to bask in the sun. In autumn, the sun will not make people feel hot.

Suddenly, someone shouted at him behind him, "Cen Li?"

Cen Li followed the voice and looked over. Not far away, a woman was pushing an elderly man.

The woman said a few words to the old man before coming to him.

"I finally saw you. During this period, Mr. Han has been looking for you and asked me several times. Have you changed your mobile phone number? That's why I can't get in touch." Xiaohui has never seen Cen Li since the woman died.

However, looking at Cen Li's face and clothes, like an hospitalized patient, Xiaohui asked, "Are you sick?"

Cen Li answered and said, "Don't tell Han Chen that you have seen me here."

"...Why? Are you in conflict? He is quite nervous about you." Xiaohui said again.

"Don't ask."

Xiaohui has never seen Cen Li so indifferent. In the past, in the ward, although Cen Li said not much to her, it also seemed to be kind, but now it makes people feel difficult to contact.

Xiaohui sighed in a low voice. When she was not easy to get involved with others, she was about to go back to the old man when she saw a tall and handsome man coming towards Cen Li.

She has met a man. She has visited a woman in the hospital before. She is the only son of Ning Xiuyuan, who subsidizes the woman's hospital fee.

"Why don't you say anything when you come out?" Ning Xiuyuan came over and then helped Cen Li take away a dead leaf that fell on his shoulder.

"You didn't come either." Cen Lidao.

"Then I'll buy you a mobile phone in a few days. What do you like?" Ning Xiuyuan asked courteously.

"As long as it works."

After being isolated from the outside world for too long, Cen Li felt that there was not much difference between having a mobile phone and not having a mobile phone.

Xiaohui stood beside him and saw this scene. Half of the noise did not react. This was too ambiguous...

After that, Ning Xiuyuan said again, "Son, I hugged him for a while, and he fell asleep. Whether he learned from you or not, he doesn't like to communicate with me."

Hearing this sentence, Xiaohui made a surprised voice. Naturally, the movement was discovered by Ning Xiuyuan. Realizing what was going on, Xiaohui quickly returned to the old man's place and pushed the wheelchair and left in a hurry.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't have much impression of Xiaohui. He asked, "Do you know her?"

Cen Li said calmly, "I don't know you."

Just after saying that, Cen Li's eyes were astringent. He felt that there was something important and the distance from him was getting farther and farther away.