Part 33.1 - Accompany You

The previous snow had almost melted, and the cold outside the house was even worse.

He no longer feels as uncomfortable as before. Maybe it's because Jiang Yan has returned to China, and he is more pure.

Cen Li will go to the hospital every once in a while. The attending doctor told him before that his mother's condition was getting worse, but he passed today, and his mother could sit up from the bed and said a few words to him.

The young nurse laughed aside and said, "Auntie misses you so much. Every time she tells me how excellent you are, she has always been her pride."

Cen Li smiled. He knew what his mother expected of him. It was not easy for him to support him for so many years, but he had not had time to support his mother and let him live a good life for a few days.

He picked up an apple in his hand, peeled it off, carefully cut the pulp into pieces, handed it to the woman's lips, and said to the nurse, "Thank you these days."

The nurse blushed slightly, "... This is what I should do. Thank you for anything."

Cen Li looks very beautiful, with thin cheeks and handsome eyebrows. His lips are slightly lighter, which makes him look a lot of abstinence, but it makes people want to suck his lips bright red.

The woman lying in the hospital bed naturally sensed the situation, and Cen Li was twenty-three years old at the end of the year. Because of her household registration, Cen Li went to school two years late, but Cen Li was beautiful and could not see any difference from those of the same class.

"Xiaohui is a good boy." The woman praised, and then looked at Cen Li, "You are not young anymore. Have you met the girl you like?"

Cen Li paused, "I'm still in school, and I haven't considered these for the time being."

As a parent, of course, she wanted to see Cen Li start a family, which seemed to have relieved her responsibility, but she knew that she was out of time. When she saw Cen Li dating a good girl, she was also satisfied.

Life is too long. How can it be spent without company?

"What do you think of Xiaohui? Thanks to her taking care of me in the hospital these years, I might not have survived it long ago.

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

The nurse was a little embarrassed and said aside, "Auntie... It's my job to take care of you."

The woman looked at Cen Li and said, "I asked Xiaohui. She doesn't dislike the poor conditions in our family. She is a good girl... Mom wants to see someone around you with you."

Cen Li's eyes were astringent, and his voice became a little choked. "Don't think too much. The hospital will cure you."

The woman sighed, "I know exactly what my physical condition is. Thanks to Mr. Ning's financial support over the years, he is a good man. If there is a chance in the future, you should repay him well."

"... Uh-huh."

After a long time of irregular work and diet, his mother was diagnosed with stomach cancer. Originally, she wanted to hide it from him, but when he saw the medical record sheet, his family had always been very tight and could not afford the money for medical treatment. Cen Li thought about dropping out of school and going to work. Later, his mother knew about Ning's family's support.

They owe kindness to others, so my mother often mentions them to him.

"Is Mr. Ning's son and you classmates?" Mother asked again.

"Yes."

Recently, women are always forgetful and talk about something over and over again.

"You should also get along well. If there is anything you can help, just help you."

"..." Occasionally, when Ning Xiuyuan was mentioned several times, Cen Li could only say yes. He whispered, "Yes."

Cen Li stayed in the hospital for a long time, told his mother about his recent academic performance, and spent dinner with his mother. He watched his mother fall asleep before leaving. This was probably the most anticipated time for him.

As for those bad things, he suffered alone.

After coming out of the hospital, it was dark outside. Cen Li sat quietly on the bench for a long time and looked at the stars shining in the sky.

In the vast space, he really wants to have a place to live for him.