Part 21 - Corrections

The door was just covered falsely and not locked. The people inside probably didn't notice that someone would come, and the voice did not deliberately lower.

Ning Xiuyuan was talking on the phone in the living room downstairs. Jiang Yan stood outside the door for a while before pushing open the door of the room.

He held a bowl of warm black chicken soup in his hand and smiled kindly. "You didn't eat anything at night. I want Aunt Li to save soup for you. You can have some now."

Because Jiang Yan came in, their eyes were on Jiang Yan.

"Did I bother you?" Jiang Yan asked as if he hadn't heard anything.

"No." Bai Chengyu opened his mouth.

Jiang Yan's eyes inadvertently examined Cen Li. Only then did he hear the words "abortion" and surgery. Is Cen Li going to operate?

Jiang Yan brought the chicken soup to Cen Li and said, "I didn't know A Yuan would have such a bad temper..."

He asked Bai Chengyu beside him, "Did Cen Li eat bad food?" Otherwise, why do you suddenly want to vomit at dinner?"

Cen Li slowly got up and leaned against the edge of the bed. He replied, "It should be."

"Then you have to go to the hospital for a careful examination, so don't delay." Jiang Yan was concerned and said, "It happens that Yuan and I are free now. We can accompany you to the hospital."

"I checked him yesterday. It's okay. Just take good care of yourself." Bai Chengyu said.

Hearing Bai Chengyu's words, Jiang Yan did not continue to say anything else.

At this time, Ning Xiuyuan also came over. Cen Li's face darkened after seeing him, and his body subconsciously wanted to shrink into the bed and stay away from this person.

"You know you're afraid?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan took the chicken soup in Jiang Yan's hand and said, "Sit here."

"..." Cen Li didn't move.

"Don't let me say it again." The threat in words is indisputable.

Cen Li turned his head and looked at the other party. Obviously, he looked so sad, but his thin lips tightly squeezed into a line, and his eyes seemed to refuse and stubborn.

Most of the time, Ning Xiuyuan wanted Cen's dress to be soft. If Cen Li had said he was wrong earlier, he wouldn't have been so angry.

"XIU YUAN..." BAI CHENGYU SAW THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH THE ATMOSPHERE, PERSUADED HIM, AND THEN LOOKED AT CEN LI.

It seems that something happened to Cen Li approached Ning Xiuyuan.

He needs to take good care of himself. He won't leave anything to him by Ning Xiuyuan.

If it's a little longer, the belly will be covered, not to mention that it has been so abnormal in recent days. It is inevitable that people will be found to be abnormal if there are too many times.

Cen Li became a little docile and said softly, "I can drink it myself."

Ning Xiuyuan scooped up the chicken soup with a white porcelain spoon and put it on Cen Li's lips. "I'll feed you."

"..." Cen Li paused for a few seconds. Thinking of Ning Xiuyuan's decision, he could never change it. He had to open his lips and cooperate with the other party.

"Is it hot?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"...not hot."

It's rare for Ning Xiuyuan to have a good attitude. Maybe it's because he knows that he has bullied people just now. Even if he raises a little lover outside bread, he has to give a gift occasionally, just slapping and giving a sweet date.

"If you make anyone unhappy, you will be happy?" Ning Xiuyuan asked him.

"..." Cen Li's eyes drooped slightly.

Some soup overflowed from his lips. Ning Xiuyuan quickly drew two tissues at the table to help Cen Li wipe the corners of his mouth clean.

This scene is dazzling in Jiang Yan's eyes.

"A Yuan, Cen Li wants to vomit when he smells seafood. Is it allergic to seafood?"

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Why haven't you found it before?"

Cen Li's face turned whiter.

Bai Chengyu said aside, "I'm weak. It's better to have less fishy food in recent days."

"Is that so?" Ning Xiuyuan's mouth was not salty or light.

"Yes."

Bai Chengyu has been a family doctor in the Ning family for many years. Ning Xiuyuan naturally trusts Bai Chengyu.

After feeding the soup, Ning Xiuyuan put the porcelain bowl on the cabinet by the bed. He looked at Cen Li quietly and said, "It's better not to let me know that you have something to hide from me."

"..." Cen Li's body stiffened.

After the fluid hanging by the bed was infused, Bai Chengyu carefully pulled out the needle on the back of his hand, and then pressed it on the pinhole with disinfectant cotton.

During this process, there will inevitably be skin contact. Cen Li did not shy away from Bai Chengyu and did not have any trace of dodge.

Because Ning Xiuyuan and Jiang Yan were nearby, they couldn't say anything. Cen Li looked at Bai Chengyu with prayer eyes.

"If nothing happens, you can go back." Ning Xiuyuan said.

"Yes." Bai Chengyu answered, and then packed up everything in his medical box.

Just as he was about to close the lock, Ning Xiuyuan asked slowly, "Have you brought the ointment?"

"...?" Bai Chengyu was stunned for a second before he realized what the ointment Ning Xiuyuan said was. After all, men are different from women, not to mention that Ning Xiuyuan is not a restrained person.

When he came over, he naturally made thorough preparations, "Take it."

"Give it to me. It happens that you ran out of the one you gave me before." Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said in a low voice.

His pale cheeks gradually turned bloody. When he mentioned this in front of outsiders, Cen Li clenched the sheets with his fingers in shame and indignantly, but in addition, he could not stop Ning Xiuyuan from deliberately humiliating him.

"This kind of thing...it's better to be moderate, otherwise it's not good for your health." Bai Chengyu took the ointment to Ning Xiuyuan, which was also a little embarrassed.

Cen Li has been to the hospital several times before. The reason is clear at a glance. How can Cen Li's physical condition be compared with Ning Xiuyuan, a person who often runs and works out?

"Of course I know." Ning Xiuyuan said, "But he likes to flirt with others outside, so I have to discipline him like this."

"..." Bai Chengyu's face changed slightly. "You misunderstood what happened last time. Cen Li's hypoglycemia was committed. I just went to help him, and you happened to come over."

Ning Xiuyuan's face did not change at all. He floated lightly, "Really?"

"Of course."

"Okay, you go back." Ning Xiuyuan became a Yudao to Bai.

Bai Chengyu took the medicine box and left. Jiang Yan stood aside and said, "A Yuan..."

Ning Xiuyuan's face softened a little. "It's so late. Why don't you go to rest?"

"...I can't sleep." Jiang Yan approached a little, "I want to hear you tell a story, just like before."

"Tomorrow." It's better to build a long way.

Although he was not satisfied with the result, Jiang Yan had to leave first.

After coming out, he sent a text message to others on his mobile phone, asking them to check what kind of operation a patient named Cen Li had done in the traditional Chinese medicine hospital this weekend.