Part 18 - Weak Ribs

Find a place to live... What does the other party think of him?

Cen Li's face was indignant, "Ning Xiuyuan, you have a lot of people outside. Why don't you let me go?"

"It's just for fun, but I can't take it seriously."

Cen Li pushed him away and said, "Then who am I with? What qualifications do you have to intervene?"

Ning Xiuyuan lost his temper, and he was even more convinced that Cen Li was outside. He put Cen Li's wrist against his head, making the other party unable to break free. He asked fiercely, "Have he touched you?"

"Don't think everyone is as disgusting as you." Cen Li's eyes were red. He always respected Han Chen very much. The relationship between the two was innocent, but now he is so slandered by Ning Xiuyuan.

Cen Li used to say nothing, and it was rare to refute him. Ning Xiuyuan smiled angrily, "Cen Li, you really don't have a good memory at all. It seems that you haven't taught enough lessons."

"..." Cen Li clenched his teeth and couldn't help choking sadly.

"If you dare to find someone outside behind my back, believe it or not, I will lock you up and lock you in the room, so that you can't go out of your life?" Ning Xiuyuan said intimately on his face.

A warm breath brushed his cheeks, but Cen Li only felt the chills.

He had no doubt that Ning Xiuyuan would do so. At the beginning, Ning Xiuyuan locked him in his room for a week and casually found a suitable reason. No one found anything wrong.

At that time, a girl and Cen Li approached, who was the representative of English class in the class. Cen Li still remembers that the girl had long black hair and shallow pear vortex when she smiled. They often discussed exercises together and had many common topics. Cen Li thought that if there were no difficulties at home, he might take them after graduating from high school. Confessed by a girl.

But later, when the girl came to see him again, she was coldly rejected by him.

It's like... Having lost his qualification to be a normal person, Ning Xiuyuan folded his arrogance to nothing left.

Ning Xiuyuan asked him for a week's sick leave at school. At that time, when the study time was tight, he was locked in a dim room. Because of his resistance, Ning Xiuyuan was more determined to make him soft.

He has never missed classes, let alone asked for such a long time off at the critical moment on the eve of the college entrance examination. After returning to school, many people gathered around to ask about his illness. He just wanted to find a place to hide.

The first time he encountered this kind of thing, he collapsed his long-standing belief. He even thought about whether to tell Ning Xiuyuan's father, but Ning Xiuyuan said directly to him, "If you have the ability, you can sue. Anyway, I won't stop me. I will be scolded by him at most, but if you seduce his son, you think he will still Continue to support you?"

"..." At that time, my mother's illness had not worsened, and the doctor said that there would be hope if she continued treatment.

Ning Xiuyuan pinched his weakness.

He really doesn't have the ability to try his mother's life.

Ning Xiuyuan saw that his desk was full of books and said, "What's the use of so much? It's a waste of time. It's better to learn more about how to serve men."

"I miss it." Cen Lidao.

Poor families can only read this only fair way out. It's not like Ning Xiuyuan. He has a good family background. As long as he graduates, he will go to Ning's house. In a few years, he will definitely take over the company. No matter how hard he tries, the other party is still a lot higher than him at the starting point.

There is no fairness in this world.

Cen Li has never had too much expect. He just wants to live like ordinary people, but even this idea will be broken by Ning Xiuyuan.

"What a fool." Ning Xiuyuan despises that Cen Li is naturally not as good as the young masters he is looking for outside. He knows how to grasp his mind and specializes in pleasing him.

At this time, the things in the pocket of the coat fell off, making a fine sound, the plastic bag dispersed, and the medicine contained in it also dispersed.

Ning Xiuyuan picked up the cardboard box on the ground and looked at the line "compound double flower slices" written on it, which was mainly to treat the external sensation of wind and heat, and the symptoms were fever.

"Are you sick?" Ning Xiuyuan frowned, "It's not long before I came out of the hospital. Why is my body so weak?"

"..."

Cen Li said nothing.

"Deeping up." Ning Xiuyuan looked unhappy, but he didn't want to break his body, otherwise there would be no fun later.

Ning Xiuyuan let go of the palm of his hand. Cen Li slowly lowered his head and dressed his clothes neatly. His fingers were trembling slightly. Today is Monday, and class is expected in a while. If his roommate wants to come in and get it, he will definitely find out that they are abnormal.

"There are so many tonics to keep you, but nothing works." Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

Ning Xiuyuan is tall, handsome and a little ruffian. Although he is notorious, there has never been a shortage of people around him.

"I don't know." Cen Li replied softly.

Ning Xiuyuan stared at him deeply and said quietly, "Where is the watch given to you last time?"

Ning Xiuyuan raised his wrist and saw that he was still wearing the old watch. He had worn it since high school, and the strap had faded a little.

"... I forgot."

Last time, after Ning Xiuyuan humiliated him, he gave him a watch. It was like he had sold it. His fingers trembled and took it over, and the other party regarded it as a gift to him.

"I'll wear it later. It's embarrassing for me to look so poor." It's better to build a long way.

"... OK." Ning Xiuyuan only regards him as an item. Only by dressing him up luxuriously will he have more face if he is taken out.

Ning Xiuyuan's voice was chilled, "I don't wear the clothes you bought, and the money in the card hasn't moved. Do you want to get rid of the relationship with me?"

Cen Li slowly raised his eyelids and looked at the man in front of him.

"Do you still need to ask?" Cen Li smiled shallowly at the corners of his mouth, with a little bitterness. "If I can, I really don't think I've met you in my life."