Part 85 - You shouldn't have been out

Cen Li quickly dressed his clothes neatly. Seeing Ning Xiuyuan coming out of the bathtub, he quickly walked towards the door.

"Cen Li!" Ning Xiuyuan shouted.

Hearing his voice, instead of stopping, Cen Li walked faster and faster, because today he and Cen Li came out without taking those guards with them. Ning Xiuyuan casually put on a dress on his body and walked out quickly.

Ning Xiuyuan saw several waiters coming in front of him and said, "Stop me!"

Seeing that Ning Xiuyuan looked unsistant, the waiters walked to Cen Li to stop him, but at this time, Cen Li could not have such control.

Cen Li pushed away the people in front of him fiercely. Those people were going to surround him. Ning Xiuyuan said, "Don't hurt him."

Because of the obstruction of outsiders, Ning Xiuyuan quickly chased him over, and Cen Li was fastened by the other party.

Ning Xiuyuan looked ugly, "Where are you going?"

"Hospital." Cen Lidao.

"... Didn't I say that I'll let you go there after you look better after a few days??

"I want to go there now."

Originally, we went out together, but they were disturbed like this. Ning Xiuyuan said impatiently, "Since you don't want to come out to breathe, let's go back."

Almost all the dignitaries came here, and those waiters were not surprised. Seeing Ning Xiuyuan shackles people, they didn't stay in the corridor much.

Ning Xiuyuan pulled Cen Li's hand and walked towards the door. Cen Li couldn't break free for a moment. He saw Xia Chuyan leading his female companion in. Although the other party had little impression of him, he remembered that this person was Xia Chuan's uncle. Previously, someone in the class had discussed Xia Chuyan and said that he was a friend of Xia Chuan's father.

"Uncle Xia! Help me!" Cen Li didn't have much attention. He just wanted to get rid of Ning Xiuyuan now.

Xia Chuyan was wearing a straight suit, meticulously taken care of his hair, handsome facial features, and looked more charming than mature men. Maybe he came here to talk about something important. Hearing Cen Li's voice, he subconsciously looked at the source of the voice.

"CHUYAN, MR. LIU IS WAITING FOR US INSIDE." The female companion next to Xia Chuyan said.

Xia Chuyan was a little familiar with Ning Xiuyuan. He was Xia Chuan's friend and Ning's only son. Seeing this posture, he walked over and asked in a low voice, "Can I help you?"

Ning Xiuyuan said kindly on the surface, "I'm just kidding him. Don't bother you."

After saying that, he covered Cen Li's mouth. There was a lot of noise just now, and many people were looking at them.

Xia Chuyan frowned slightly and saw that the young man dragged away by Ning Xiuyuan had been struggling.

The female companion stood behind him and seemed to find something. She was not sure and asked him, "What's wrong with you here..."

In her eyes, Xia Chuyan should be a very conservative man. After dating her for a few months, he didn't even hold hands simply, let alone do those intimate things, but the traces on the back of the neck were too like kiss marks, as if someone was nakedly showing off the demonstration.

Xia Chuyan touched the back of his neck and asked, "What's wrong?"

In recent days, Xia Chuyan has always felt too tired at night, as if someone was pressing on him, making him breathless. He wanted to wake up halfway but couldn't open his eyes.

However, the next day, everything went as usual and nothing was wrong in the room. He thought it was caused by too much work, so he didn't think much about it.

The female companion shook her head. Maybe she was overconcerned. As far as she knew, Xia Chuyan had never interacted with other women outside.

Ning Xiuyuan towed Cen Li into the car and locked the door.

He tied Cen Li's wrist to his back with a rope, leaving a scabbed scar on his left hand. Ning Xiuyuan was too tight, but he tied a dead knot.

He said coldly, "It seems that I shouldn't let you out."

"I'm going to the hospital." Cen Lidao.

Ning Xiuyuan was tired of hearing this and said, "I've told you to go after a while. Don't be ignorant of good or bad. Come out once and you will make a mess."

Ning Xiuyuan started the car and came out less than an hour before he went back.

It's over.

When he got home, he took Cen Li directly upstairs and let the guards guard at the door.

Ning Xiuyuan was supposed to teach him a lesson, but he received a phone call halfway and went out.

Cen Li's body fell on the bed, sweating on his forehead, but the rope knotted, and he didn't untie it for a while.

The door of the room was pushed open. He thought it was Ning Xiuyuan who came back. When he saw Jiang Yan, his eyes were full of vigilance.

No matter how slow the person is, he also feels that Ning Xiuyuan's feelings for Cen Li are beyond the scope of bed companions. Especially after Cen Li dropped out of school and came home, Ning Xiuyuan was much colder to him.

Jiang Yan took a knife in his hand, went to the bedside, and rowed Cen Li's face with the sharp tip of the knife. "I don't know what you have to care about. Obviously, you can't compare with me in anything."

"..." Cen Li just wants to untie the rope behind him now, and ignores Jiang Yan.

But he heard the other party said again, "I heard that your mother is critically ill? What a pity. The only relative is gone.

"What did you say?" Cen Li asked nervously.

Jiang Yan smiled and said, "You are here every day, regardless of your seriously ill mother in the hospital? It seems that the so-called filial piety is just a means for you to refuse to welcome you."

Hearing Jiang Yan's words, Cen Li's face suddenly turned white.

"It's just that your mother went there so stupidly that she didn't even know what dirty things you had done."

"... Help me untie the rope." Cen Li slowed down for a few seconds before opening his mouth.

Jiang Yan cut the knife to his arm, and then put the knife handle in the palm of Cen Li's hand.

The second floor is not too high. Ning Xiuyuan used to lock him with a chain. This time he left in a hurry. Presumably, he had never expected that he would untie the rope.

Cen Li tied the sheets together for a long distance. Jiang Yan watched Cen Li leave the window coldly, then pushed the door open in panic and said to the people outside the door, "Cen Li stabed me and ran away."

Hearing this, the people panicked and quickly walked to the house. They saw that the window was wide open and the people inside were no longer there. They saw a cut rope on the ground and a blood-stained dagger.

Aunt Li was cleaning downstairs. She heard a movement coming and saw Jiang Yan's arm bleeding out. Her face turned white with fear, "Master Jiang!"

"No... It's okay." Jiang Yan's voice is very weak.

Aunt Li was anxious to look for the medical kit. Jiang Yan smiled. This time, Cen Li ran away and couldn't run away, and the result would not be much better.