Part 62 - Warmth

It seems that the surrounding air has become dull, and there are only two of them left in the living room, and no one dares to approach.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't make a sound.

Cen Li said again, "You also said this child had nothing to do with me. Why can't I say it myself?"

Cen Li's face was not afraid of the past. Seeing the anger on Ning Xiuyuan's face, he also looked back calmly.

Ning Xiuyuan's fingers were extremely tight, and a burst of pain came from the shoulder blades held against by the other party.

After a few seconds, Ning Xiuyuan said calmly, "Don't be stingy anymore. What kind of life can you provide for the child if he doesn't take back to Ning's house? If you want, I will also take the child to see you.

"..."

"In your capacity, it is impossible to return to Ning's house with your children. As for your life, everything will follow my standards. You don't have to worry about this."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan took his words around again and argued with the other party again, and there was no result.

AUNT LI COOKED THE MEAL IN A SHORT TIME, AND SHE BROUGHT IT OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

Cen Li whispered beside him, "Aunt Li."

Hearing Cen Li's voice, Aunt Li's body stiffened, and then put the dishes on the table.

Ning Xiuyuan raised his eyes and looked at Aunt Li. Presumably because of what Cen Li said before.

Aunt Li stayed at the Ning family for most of her life. It was the first time that Ning Xiuyuan looked at it with such a suspicious look. She quickly defended, "Young master, I just cooked the food. Xiao Zhang hit me next to me. She can testify that I didn't let go of anything extra!"

Aunt Li winked at a young maid beside her, and the maid nodded in panic.

"Okay." Ning Xiuyuan said impatiently, "I didn't say anything about you."

Cen Li, who sat next to him, took a bowl of soup and took a sip of the fine white porcelain spoon, as if the scene just now had nothing to do with him.

Aunt Li's face was very ugly. She knew that Cen Li was not a good person. She expected it when she saw Ning Xiuyuan take this person home before.

"... When will Master Jiang come back today?" Aunt Li asked.

Ning Xiuyuan then thought that when he learned that Cen Li had returned to school, he went straight to block people. How could he remember that Jiang Yan was still in school?

His mobile phone was muted. After taking it out, he saw many missed calls and text messages. Jiang Yan asked him where he had gone.

Ning Xiuyuan dialed the phone back. After the person at that end answered, his tone was a little wronged.

"... Yuan, where have you been? Why can't I dial the phone all the time, and I didn't reply to the text message."

Jiang Yan just transferred to L University. Naturally, he was not familiar with those courses. What's more, he didn't put much attention to his studies at the beginning. He returned to China because of Ning Xiuyuan. At first, he thought Ning Xiuyuan was just playing with the people around him. He didn't want to talk to those people, but now Ning Xiuyuan is far away. Cen Li appeared on the side.

"I'm at home." Ning Xiuyuan said, "I want the driver to pick you up later."

"... Uh-huh." Jiang Yan answered.

"Then let's do it first."

Ning Xiuyuan was about to hang up the phone when he heard Jiang Yan say, "Have Cen Li gone home yet? I heard some rumors about Cen Li at school. It's better for him to clarify it."

Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "You don't have to care about him."

"... All right."

It is common for Ning Xiuyuan to play truant, let alone not take the exam. The school knows who he is, and no one asks for his own boredom and fails the exam.

The driver picked Jiang Yan back and entered the house. Jiang Yan saw Cen Li sitting in the living room, and the coffee table in front of him was full of fresh fruits.

Jiang Yan's eyes were mixed with a little jealousy. Sure enough, Ning Xiuyuan forgot him because of this person. It has been many times that he made an appointment with Ning Xiuyuan earlier was also interrupted by this person.

He walked to Ning Xiuyuan's side, as if he had found a shelter, and then said, "Cen Li, the school is spreading now.

Open, you actually missed the exam, and you couldn't find your person all the time. They said that you were ashamed to see people because of the failure of things..."

Cen Li's eyes were slightly dark.

"This matter is very big. I think you can come forward and talk about it, otherwise they will determine that you are a thief who steals other people's things." In the following words, Jiang Yan pointed out. He has known Ning Xiuyuan for more than ten years, and the other party's favor was originally his, but since Cen Li, that good has been divided.

Cen Li glanced at Jiang Yan, and Jiang Yan shrank in Ning Xiuyuan's arms in fear.

Perhaps because of the last time, Ning Xiuyuan took Jiang Yan behind him and frowned, "Xiaoyan is also kind to think about you. Don't think about everything badly."

"Cen Li... In fact, I really want to be friends with you. I don't know what makes you unhappy, which makes you always hostile to me. Jiang Yan whispered."

Cen Li looked cold and ignored the two people in front of him.

Aunt Li talked a few words enthusiastically with Jiang Yan, with concern in her words.

Ning Xiuyuan ordered people to go to school and bring all his things here. His clothes looked old, and most of them were from home.

Where did Ning Xiuyuan wear cheap clothes? He even wore them a few more times and he had to change them. Cen Li really couldn't get up to grade. He remembered that when he was in high school, he rarely saw Cen Li wearing clothes other than school uniforms.

Jiang Yan casually picked one with his hand and took it in his hand and said, "Can I still wear this?"

After all, what their domestic servants wear may be a little better than these.

Jiang Yan was holding a light gray sweater in his hand, perhaps because he wore too many times and some of them played balls. It was knitted for him by his mother at the end of the first semester of senior high school. It snowed heavily in the winter of that year. Cen Li still remembers how warm he was at that time.

"It's better to make the best use of things, or use them when they wipe the floor." As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Yan was going to hand over the sweater to the servant beside him.

Cen Li took the clothes from Jiang Yan's hand. Because of the sudden movement, Jiang Yan's body leaned forward and almost fell down.

Ning Xiuyuan held Jiang Yan's arm and said coldly, "You don't feel uncomfortable if you don't find faults, do you?"

"Don't touch my things."

"What else can I do if I touch it? Don't make trouble without reason." Ning Xiuyuan's face was dark.

Cen Li took two steps forward, looked at Jiang Yan huddled behind Ning Xiuyuan, lowered his voice and said, "Jiang Yan, don't you want to be friends with me? I promise you."

Hearing Cen Li's words, Jiang Yan's face froze.