Part 180 - I want you to get out of here

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "Don't you really want me to accompany you? Haven't you had a good appetite recently? There is a new store in the city. How about I show you? I asked someone to book the box in advance, and there was no need to queue up when I went there.

"..." Qiao Yuan still ignored him.

"I don't think she was very willing to pay attention to you just now. Could it be that she doesn't like you anymore?"

"..."

"It's really difficult to figure out a woman's temper. It's better for us men to be straightforward and don't hold back anything."

"..."

"When you are in a bad mood, don't stay alone. If you are unhappy, you can tell me."

"..."

"Why don't you ignore me?"

Qiao Yuan stopped, watched him slow down and said, "I'm glad you stay away from me."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan seemed to hear the sound of his heart breaking.

He was sitting not far from Qiao Yuan just now, and his eyes never left.

Seeing that Qiao Yuan was so considerate to others, his head was sore that he was sore that woman ignored Qiao Yuan.

For him, Joe could have given him a gift. He had to hold it in his arms when he sleeps at night.

But it's not his turn at all. Ning Xiuyuan is very sad.

He chased him again and stopped Qiao Yuan's car. "Are you going to the supermarket to buy vegetables? It's good to cook by yourself when you go home. It's quite hygienic.

Qiao Yuan looked at him suspiciously, "How do you know?"

"... Guess." Ning Xiuyuan only thought about how to please Qiao Yuan. He had forgotten a long time ago that Qiao Yuan didn't like others to pry into his private life. "I went back to your house and saw a supermarket nearby, so..."

During this period, he always looked for someone to monitor Qiao Yuan, for fear that someone with bad intentions would approach him. He was quite happy to know that Qiao Yuan had not met a woman. Today, he panicked when he learned that Qiao Yuan had dinner with the woman.

He is afraid of... After dinner, they will date like all couples to enhance their relationship. He is more afraid... Qiao would have stayed in the same room as a woman at night.

But he didn't dare to be too brazen, for fear that Qiao Yuan would get tired of him.

So he euphemistically said, "... She doesn't want to accompany you. I'm willing to accompany you, really."

Qiao Yuan looked at Ning Xiuyuan's eyes and became more disgusting.

However, Ning Xiuyuan didn't know it at the slightest. He stopped the door of the driver's seat. Seeing that Qiao Yuan stopped talking, he said, "You take the co-pilot and I'll drive."

"Where are you going?" Qiao Yuan asked.

"In the city, I didn't agree to take you to dinner. I also booked tickets for the movie so that you wouldn't stay bored when you went home alone." Ning Xiuyuan said thoughtfully, as if he were asking Qiao Yuan for credit, waiting for the praise of the other party.

However, Qiao Yuan's face sank.

"When did I agree?"

"No?"

The previous good impression was completely defeated. Qiao Yuan's voice did not have any emotion at all, "Get out of the way."

I'm very gentle to that woman, and it's fierce here...

Ning Xiuyuan said, "You have been too tired recently, and you also need to relax appropriately."

"I want you to get out of the way. Can't you understand?"

"..." Qiao Yuan was really fierce to him, and there was no sign of gentleness at all.

If it were someone else, Ning Xiuyuan wouldn't let the other party play his temper in front of him. He stretched out his hand and helped Qiao Yuan smooth his back. "Don't be angry. It's not good to be angry."

Qiao Yuan sneered, "Are you cursing me?"

"... No, I just want you not to be angry and take precautions in advance."

"Get out of the way." Qiao Yuandao.

"... Qiao Yuan, I don't mean anything else. I just want to treat you to dinner. In the past few days, Ning Mo has been talking about you. He didn't remember anything, because you, he has ignored me for several days." What Ning Xiuyuan said was a little pitiful.

"So I have to pay attention to you?"

"..."

I didn't get any sympathy at all, and I didn't like to talk to him.

Qiao was in a bad mood when he came. No one would be in a good mood when his girlfriend was about to break up with him. Ning Xiuyuan caught up.

He repeatedly challenged his patience.

Qiao originally wanted to find an opportunity to chat with Ye Mei and make everything he had just said. Ning Xiuyuan appeared in front of him and couldn't get rid of anything, like a piece of brown candy sticking to his body, which would only be disgusting. In addition, there was not much added value.

Qiao Yuan's good temper in front of ordinary people was eroded by Ning Xiuyuan.

He said, "Are you leaving?"

"... Did you get red wine just now?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

Qiao Yuan looked at him.

"In the past two days, the traffic police have investigated very strictly. It would not be great if it was found drunk driving. Maybe it will also affect your company. I'll take you back."

"I can ask an assistant to come over."

"He's off duty, and it takes some time to come over. Be the boss, please be considerate of him." Ning Xiuyuan said that his face was neither red nor his heart beat. He didn't think about what he looked like in the company at all.

Ning Xiuyuan is grinding it anyway, and he can't drive away no matter how hard he rushes.

What's the use of asking for a face? His daughter-in-law is gone, and his son ignores him. He is superior alone, except for loneliness.

A successful career is usually accompanied by family harmony. In terms of career, he has not made any mistakes after Ningqi's company took over him. However, every time he goes home, there are empty rooms waiting for him. If Ning Mo grows up, he will also have his own life, and how can he circle around him all day long?

Qiao Yuan's head was a little dizzy. Ning Xiuyuan quickly helped him and let him sit on the co-pilot.

By the time Qiao Yuan came to his senses, Ning Xiuyuan had already tied his seat belt, inserted the car key into the hole, and started the vehicle engine.

Qiao Yuan's face became heavier and heavier.

Ning Xiuyuan was happy. When he passed a fruit store, he parked his car on the roadside, then took away the car keys and went to the store to buy some fruits that Qiao had wanted to buy recently by his assistant.

No matter how indifferent Qiao Yuan is, he can refresh the shameless lower limit at the first time.

"This box needs to be washed by the clerk, and you can eat it now." It's better to build a long way.

"Get out."

"..." I didn't hear it.

Qiao was very cultivated. He could maintain the most basic courtesy when he met a person who had no quality. Ning Xiuyuan's success gave him the impulse to curse for the first time.

"If you don't eat, just put it away first." It's better to build a long way.

"I, I want, you, get out of here." Qiao Yuan said word by word, as if he was afraid that Ning Xiuyuan could not hear clearly.

Ning Xiuyuan's heart is mixed with mixed flavors.