Part 37.1 - Who is this for?

Ning Xiuyuan stretched out his arm and took it, but took it empty. The person beside him was no longer there.

There was still a wisp of fragrance of body lotion left in the quilt. He frowned, got dressed and walked out of the room. He saw Jiang Yan standing by the corridor.

"Little words." Ning Xiuyuan said.

"..." Jiang Yan quickly restrained his expression. When he turned around, he smiled and said, "A Yuan, I seem to have a little insomnia recently... I don't know if it's because of jet lag.

Ning Xiuyuan came over and asked with concern, "Would you like to go to the hospital?"

Jiang Yan shook his head and said, "Remember that I couldn't sleep before, and you always accompanied me by my side."

Ning Xiuyuan said gently, "Okay, I'll accompany you today."

"Yes." Jiang Yan's anger subsided a little. He lowered his head and said, "Just now... I asked Cen Li, and he said he didn't want to have breakfast at home.

Ning Xiuyuan stared downstairs, and indeed he had disappeared Cen Li.

After a moment of indivert, the man left.

His eyes were dark, and his tone was a little sarcastic. "It seems that he still can't support the family."

Ning Xiuyuan looked calm and went downstairs for dinner with Jiang Yan.

If possible, Cen Li will not choose to take Ning Xiuyuan's car to school. If the other party does not inform him, he will also stay at school.

These days have been calm, but Cen Li always has a bad feeling. More than ten days will be the end of the year. Every time he goes to the hospital to spend with his mother.

Although Han Chen was deliberately avoided in school, L Datong Communist Party is so big, and he also has Han Chen's classes to listen to. Every time he goes there early, and then waits for Han Chen to leave before leaving. It is not conspicuous in a group of people.

But it is inevitable that there is a mistake.

Han Chen looked as affable as before, and he was a little more dignified.

"What's the relationship between you and Ning Xiuyuan?" Han Chen went to his desk and asked in a low voice.

The people in the classroom haven't finished walking yet, and even a few people have looked on their side.

Cen Li didn't expect Han Chen to ask him so directly. He clenched his fingers slightly, and his body seemed to trembl slightly, "... Classmate relationship."

The people in the classroom walked one after another. Han Chen's hands supported his table and stared at him straight. "I don't believe that the student I admire most is a person who is greedy for money to have no bottom line."

Cen Li lowered his head. After a while, he said, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"..." Cen Li's nose tip was slightly astringent, and his voice also had a little nasal sound, "Don't ask."

Cen Li stood up from the desk, but Han Chen stopped the way in front of him.

......

At this time, Ning Xiuyuan was playing basketball with a group of so-called buddies in the gym. Ding Hao stood beside him for a long time. He was a little afraid of Ning Xiuyuan. In fact, he didn't have much confidence.

After that, Ning Xiuyuan sat on the stool beside him to rest. Ding Hao quickly walked over, "Ning Xiuyuan, I have something to tell you."

Ning Xiuyuan glanced at this person and took it seriously. He picked up the sports drink at hand, unscrewed the bottle cap and took a sip.

Seeing that his words were whispered by others, Ding Hao looked a little anxious and said, "... This matter is about Cen Li."

"Speak." Ning Xiuyuan is stingy with one more word for this kind of small role.

"I saw Cen Li buy the contraceptive pill."

Ning Xiuyuan's face suddenly sank, and his voice asked coldly, "Say it again."

"..." Ding Hao swallowed his saliva and said, "If you don't believe it, you can go to the dormitory. Maybe he had dealings with any girl and then did that kind of thing. I'm afraid of being responsible."

Ning Xiuyuan put aside the drink in his hand and followed Ding Hao to the dormitory.

Someone behind him called him twice, but he didn't hear him or respond.

Ding Hao opened the door of the dormitory with the key and pulled out Cen Li's drawer in front of Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan saw the box of medicine at a glance, took it in his hand, and found that there was one missing tablet in it.

Very good.

He has warned so many times that the other party has no memory at all.

Thinking that his belongings had been stained by outsiders, Ning Xiuyuan's fingers clenched, exuding a strong grumpiness on his body, which made Ding Hao tremble beside him.

"If there is nothing else, I'll go out first."

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan answered calmly.

When Ding Hao went out, he covered the door for him very sensiblely.

Cen Li was on his way back to the dormitory. Han Chen's words just now made him restless.

He went up the stairs and met Ding Hao. The other party smiled and looked at him a few more times.

The door of the dormitory was unlocked. Cen Li was about to insert the key, but the door opened directly. When he saw Ning Xiuyuan, he sat at his table, as if he had been waiting for him for a while.

"... Why are you here?" Cen Li asked.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "It's not me. Who else do you think?"

"..."

Before he could reply, Ning Xiuyuan directly locked the door of the dormitory, and then threw the box of contraceptive pills in front of him. He asked with a hazy face, "Who is this for?"