Part 59 - What did you do wrong?

Perhaps because the class was over, Cen Li heard the discussion from far to near. Although their location was still hidden, after all, they were outdoors and there was no basic barrier.

His body trembled, but the people behind him seemed to have not heard it.

"...Ning Xiuyuan." Cen Li's voice was very soft.

"Huh? Do you know the sound now?"

The voice was getting closer and closer, and Cen Li's body was extremely tense. He trembled and said, "... Shall we go somewhere else?"

Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "Isn't it good to let others know what kind of person you are? In case there are still women who make up your mind."

"..." A strong sadness surged out of his heart, and Cen Li's body trembled more and more. Originally, his understanding of this kind of thing was like a clean white paper. It was Ning Xiuyuan who forced him. He was originally a very thin-skinned person, but everyone in the house knew that he was Ning Xiuyuan's plaything. From then on. The code is still across the door, but now, this dirty behavior is exposed to other people's eyes.

Ning Xiuyuan always thought that he fell not deep enough and wanted to take him into a darker abyss.

My eyes are astringent, but they are dry.

He was numb. I don't know when Ning Xiuyuan helped him sort out his clothes. Passers-by saw them. Ning Xiuyuan said something coldly, and the two left immediately.

Without support, his body leaned softly against the wall. Cen Li opened his lips without making a sound. Obviously, the temperature today is low, but the palms of his hands are full of sticky sweat.

Ning Xiuyuan rubbed his chin with his fingers and said low, "Do you still know you are afraid?"

"..." Cen Li's eyes drooped slightly and slowly curled up his back.

Ning Xiuyuan raised his face and said, "I wanted to let you go, but I didn't expect you to know so much about good or bad. In this case, there is no need for you to come to school in the future."

Everything in front of him was covered by the sun, but he was shrouded in shadows.

Cen Li pulled out a smile at the corners of his mouth, "... Anyway, I can't read it either... They will all spit on me behind my back, and there is no room for me..."

His expression froze, and his voice gradually became hoarse, "... But what did I do wrong? I haven't done a bad thing until now. I often wonder if more good deeds will make me luckier. I just want to be like ordinary people... I have been studying for more than ten years, but in the end it still has no result. Ning Xiuyuan, your goal has been achieved. Everyone will spurn on me and accuse me. They will look at me with the same eyes as street mice... Your goal has been achieved.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and frowned, "So many people drop out of high school. Isn't it a good life? Besides, I won't treat you harshly. At that time, you will earn more money than working for ten years."

Cen Li brushed Ning Xiuyuan's hand away, held his hands on his knees, and stared at the distance in a daze. A thin layer of frost on the green leaves. Drops of water slipped from time to time and gradually rose a small splash.

Everything around him is running, but his time seems to be frozen.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was cold, "Don't be shameless."

Cen Li looked at the man in front of him, and the other party's face was obviously impatient.

Ning Xiuyuan directly pulled him up. Cen Li seemed to meet a threatened cub. At this time, he would not consider how powerful the enemy was.

"... Don't touch me!" Cen Li broke away the opponent's clamps hard, and a "slap" sounded, and a layer of red floated on the back of the other party's hand.

Ning Xiuyuan looked back at him with a strong anger on his face.

"The biggest mistake I have ever made in my life is to meet you... You ruined me." Cen Li said, compared with the hysteria just now, he is calm now.

If Ning Xiuyuan slapped him when he heard this sentence, he had nothing to be afraid of. He didn't want to stay with the child in his belly.

It was rare to see Ning Xiuyuan patient in front of him, and the other party's face was extremely ugly. "Don't make trouble, be obedient."

It's ridiculous. It's like he's looking for it from beginning to end, but he was supposed to take an exam in the classroom, but he was forcibly splashed with dirty water and dragged here.

Ning Xiuyuan's expression eased a little, and he said, "If you want to study, you can take it home, so as not to think about something or something all day long."

"..." Cen Li was tired of talking.

There was a vibrating sound in the air, and someone dialed the phone in the pocket.

The mobile phone was turned on after the first exam. Ning Xiuyuan sent him a text message before he could read it, so he was found by the other party.

"Whose phone number??" Ning Xiuyuan's face was full of grumpiness. Cen Li didn't react, so he took out his mobile phone.

Caller ID is "Professor Han."

Originally, Cen Li still wanted to hide, but now Han Chen knows what he should know or not.

Ning Xiuyuan pressed to answer.

After Han Chen finished the invigilator, he heard a conversation from the students, saying that the grass in the Department of Foreign Languages actually stole other people's things, and the stolen goods were caught by others on the spot. Unexpectedly, a person who looked quite cold would do such a shady thing.

Han Chen went over and asked them. They said it was Cen Li, and kindly told Han Chen to check if he had anything missing. After all, many people in the school knew that Han Chen had always appreciated Cen Li, and some information documents should also be handled by Cen Li.

They also said that knowing people knows their faces but not knowing their hearts. This matter has spread at school, and it must be inseparable.

Han Chen did not answer, but went to Cen Li's classroom, but there was an empty piece in Cen Li's seat, leaving only a pen for answering questions.

He called Cen Li. After answering it, a sad voice came, "Professor Han, I have told you a long time that don't covet other people's things."

Han Chen's face darkened, "Where are you?"

"It's not convenient to reveal your location after Xiaobie is getting married, but you haven't got anything and you won't have a chance in the future."

"Ning Xiuyuan, don't mess around!"

"It's not your turn to remind you yet." Ning Xiuyuan glanced at Cen Li beside him and had a general idea. Yesterday, he asked, and Han Chen did not stay at school.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and whispered, "Han Chen, he is pregnant with my child. He will only be born with Ning. I advise you not to lose both personal wealth."