Part 11 - Increase in Memory

It was getting darker and darker. After the infusion, Cen Li didn't want to stay in the hospital for a moment.

Go back to school early and watch it for a while to distract yourself, and you won't always think of that disgusting thing.

"Will you leave now?" Bai Chengyu asked him.

Cen Li tapped his head and said, "Thank you for today's incident."

"...It's not a big deal. Xiu Yuan's temper. I know. Don't always work with him, or your body will not stand it."

Cen Li did not answer, and the atmosphere became a little stiff.

Most of the time, he knew that Ning Xiuyuan just wanted to grind off his spine. Looking at his humble appearance, he endured it and passed away.

But he can't cross his bottom line.

Bai Chengyu prescribed a lot of medicine for him and told him the dosage he took every day. Cen Li took the medicine and was about to leave, but his eyes suddenly darkened, and his body could not stand firmly for a while. Someone was calling him in his ear, but he didn't hear it really.

"Cen Li?"

"..."

After several seconds of dizziness, his consciousness gradually recovered. When he saw the doctor standing in front of him, holding his arm and holding his body.

"It may be a deficiency of qi and blood caused by hypoglycemia. We should strengthen nutrition regulation in the future."

"Yes." Cen Li answered.

Subconsciously want to distance yourself from the doctor, although you know that the other party is not malicious to him.

At this time, a low smile came from the side, "It seems that I didn't come at the right time."

What happened just now turned into Cen Li throwing into his arms and hugging, just so short of men? He is very reserved in front of him, but he has a good posture, which is really mean to the bone.

"You misunderstood. It's not what you saw. Just now..." Bai Chengyu let go and quickly explained.

"Did I let you say it?" Ning Xiuyuan glanced at him.

Ning Xiu walked straight to Cen Li, raised Cen Li's chin with his fingers, and said with a deep face, "If you can't speak, then use it to do something else."

Cen Li squeezed his lips tightly and didn't open his mouth.

Is there anything to explain? Who he is close to is his business, and aren't there so many people around him? Did you even question him?

Bai Chengyu winped at Cen Li aside. Cen Li didn't seem to see it, but just clenched the medicine in his hand with his fingers.

"Okay." Ning Xiuyuan whispered, grabbed Cen Li's wrist, and wanted to take someone out of the hospital.

Seeing that the form was wrong, Bai Chengyu persuaded him, "XIU Yuan, you can also see his physical condition now. If it goes on, it will be bad for anyone."

"How long have I been away, and you have hooked up with someone else?" Ning Xiuyuan sneered.

Ning Xiuyuan's hands were extremely strong, and his wrist was about to be broken. Cen Li's face was covered with a thin sweat. Despite this, he did not say a word and let the other party vent his unreasonable anger.

Most of the time, it is like this. The other party imposes him some false charges, as if it becomes right and aboveboard if he insults him like this.

Ning Xiuyuan pulled him directly into the car and then started the engine of the car.

Cen Li lost his mind and saw the mottled light and shadow outside the window in a trance.

The car was quiet and terrible until Ning Xiuyuan parked the car outside a villa, where he carried many nightmares.

Cen Li curled up in the car and looked a little afraid.

"What, now I know I'm afraid?" Ning Xiuyuan opened the door and looked at him.

"..."

"But it's too late." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

After all, Cen Li was still swayed out of the car by Ning Xiuyuan and stumbled. In the eyes of his classmates, he was a lonely high-definition and cold top student, but no one would have expected that he would be so embarrassed.

When he arrived at the living room on the first floor, Cen Li saw a man in pajamas.

"A Yuan, what's wrong with you?" The man asked gently.

"You haven't been back to China for a long time. Let's go back to your room to rest first and take you to school tomorrow morning." Ning Xiuyuan's voice is not as cold as before, and he is a little softer.

recently

Something happened to the Jiang family. Jiang Yan will live with him for a period of time. They have known each other for many years. Jiang Yan's health has been relatively weak since childhood, so Ning Xiuyuan took more care of him.

Jiang Yan came over with a kind face and said, "Cen Li, long time no see."

"..." Cen Li didn't reply. Anyone who has a little friendship with Ning Xiuyuan knows what Ning Xiuyuan has done to him.

"I can't hear anyone saying hello to you?" Ning Xiuyuan said impatiently to Cen Li.

"It's nothing. Maybe I haven't seen each other for a long time and I've become a little strange." Jiang Yan smiled and looked decent and understanding. "Then I'll go back to my room first."

"Yes."

After turning around, the smile on Jiang Yan's face gradually disappeared.

Today, Cen Li repeatedly refuted his face. Ning Xiuyuan naturally lost patience. He dragged Cen Li to the room and closed the door directly.

"Tomorrow... I have another class." Cen Li's voice was very soft, as if he was farther away and he couldn't hear him.

"Really?" Ning Xiuyuan asked rhetorically and whispered in his ear, "If you don't hurt, you won't lose your memory."