Part 178 - Like me

It took some time for Qiao An to return to the company.

Qiao An seemed to be in a good mood. When talking to people, he was not alienated in the past.

Every time he goes home, he buys a delicate cake by the roadside, and gradually, he gradually gets familiar with the clerk.

Seeing that he was handsome, the clerk was either rich or noble in his clothes. He said enviedly, "You are so kind to your lover. There are not many people as attentive as you now."

"Of course you should treat him better." As if something had occurred to him, Qiao An's expression became particularly soft.

Hearing this, the clerk only felt that he had taken a bite of peerless dog food, helped him pack the cake, and then handed it to him. He joked, "How did you know her? I also learn experience to see if I can find a good man like you."

Qiao An smiled and didn't answer.

When he left the cake shop, he vaguely heard the burglary discussion behind him.

In the eyes of others, he treats Bai Chengyu very well, but why did Bai Chengyu want to leave him before?

It's not his fault, it's on another person.

Qiao An added some memorable medicine to Bai Chengyu's food, which would not damage his health. Every time he heard the sound of opening the door, Bai Chengyu would wait at the door early, as if he was more dependent on him than before.

Qiao An handed the cake to Bai Chengyu and said with a smile, "I bought it for you."

"..." Bai Chengyu took the cake, as if he had returned to college. Every time Qiao An came to see him, he would bring him a cake.

Bai Chengyu's head hurt faintly. Now he doesn't even feel that it's a shame to wear clothes in front of Qiao An.

He held the cake in his hand and opened the cardboard box he should have packed, but he stood still.

"What's wrong?" Qiao An asked him.

Even when he made a small request, he timid. In the past, when the school first started, he was issued. Only he was missing a math book in the class. He told his classmate in charge, but was impatiently said by the other party. No matter what else was not lacking, he lacked. Typical things.

In order not to be hated, he had to think about something for a long time when he encountered it later.

Now, he only has Qiao An.

Bai Chengyu shrank his body slightly and said, "... I can... Can I wear a dress?"

Qiao An looked at him darkly.

Seeing that the other party did not answer, Bai Chengyu was very nervous. He was afraid that Qiao An would get tired of him.

After a few seconds, Qiao An said "um".

Bai Chengyu breathed a sigh of relief.

He put the cake on the coffee table, uncovered the cardboard box wrapped outside, forked a small piece of cake with a fork, and handed it to Qiao An's lips flatteringly before he took a second bite.

Qiao An said, "It's good for us to do this."

"..." Hearing his voice, Bai Chengyu looked at him confusedly.

Qiao An stroked Bai Chengyu's cheek with his fingers, and Bai Chengyu consciously leaned over his body for his convenience.

"In your eyes, there will be no more people, and I don't have to worry about you leaving." Qiao An said again.

"..." Bai Chengyu didn't understand. What Qiao An was saying? He thought he didn't make it well enough. He forked up a piece of cake and asked, "... Do you still eat?"

He turned Bai Chengyu into what he wanted, and the other party would no longer refuse him, let alone say what he didn't want to hear.

He picked up the fork in Bai Chengyu's hand and fed the other party a small piece of cake before he reached Bai Chengyu's mouth. Qiao An covered his lips.

The kiss also smelled sweet and greasy, filling his empty heart.

Why abandon him?

Even leaving was so straightforward, staying with others all his life, completely forgetting him.

From the first time he met Bai Chengyu, he was approaching each other purposefully and wanted to find such comfort from him.

Qiao An let go of him and asked, "Do you like me?"

"I like it. " Bai Chengyu said without thinking, "No one is better than you."

Qiao An hugged the people in his arms more and more tightly.