Part 6 - Alls

He stood by the garbage can, and his stomach was almost empty. He couldn't spit anything out if he wanted to vomit.

Xia Lu followed him and asked him, "What's wrong with you?"

Cen Li didn't make a sound, and the disgust had not dissipated.

Xia Lu bought him a bottle of water from the convenience store opposite, and then handed it to him, "Are you feeling sick? You don't look good either.

Cen Li took the bottle of water, lifted the cap of the bottle, rinsed his mouth, and then said, "Thank you."

His thank-you sentence embarrassed Xia Lu, "... They are all classmates. Thank you... Otherwise, I will accompany you to the infirmary now?"

Cen Li thought it was caused by an empty stomach for too long, and he didn't think much about it. What's more, the infirmary was far away from here, and Cen Li didn't want to take a detour.

I agreed to have lunch with Xia Lu, or because I stopped by the dormitory and moved every time, it was a torture for him.

"Maybe I didn't have a good rest last night." Cen Li whispered and stood up straight, with a little dizziness in front of him.

"Then you go back to the dormitory to rest first?"

Cen Li leaned against the wall and answered, "Um."

Xia Lu said again, "Wait for me."

Xia Lu went back to the restaurant, wrapped the food he had just ordered directly, and said to Cen Li, "I'll go with you."

Cen Li wanted to refuse, but his physical condition was really not very optimistic. He had exhausted his physical strength. Today, he went to the examination room like abusive self-abuse.

Xia Lu held his arm and looked too intimate. What she didn't know was that she thought they were a couple, but at this time, Cen Li had no time to take care of these.

The restaurant and dormitory are not far away, so Xia Lu can only send him to the gate of the dormitory.

"...How are you doing? If anything happens, you can contact me directly. In her freshman year, Xia Lu exchanged WeChat accounts with Cen Li.

"Yes." Cen Li smiled softly.

Xia Lu's cheeks turned red. She liked Cen Li for a long time, but others said that Cen Li was very cold, so she never confessed.

...Cen Li probably doesn't have a girlfriend, right?

She was about to say something when she saw a man coming from behind Cen Li.

"Don't bother others. I'll take good care of him." The man whispered, with a gentle smile on his face, looked at Cen Li and asked, "Are you right?"

Hearing the sound, Cen Li's body stiffened a little, and then his eyelids drooped slightly, "Yes."

Ning Xiuyuan brought breakfast to Cen Li. He also wanted to be gentle and not too harsh on Cen Li. But after he returned to the hotel, he found that this person had left, and he had never even sent him a message.

He thought that the other party said yesterday that there would be an exam in the morning, and he could reluctantly care, but when he came over, he saw Cen Li flirting with others and actually smiled at others, and this person always had a cold face for him.

It seems that he is still too merciful.

Ning Xiuyuan is also famous in school, but he is all bad and gossip is never stopped, but Cen Li is different. He has always been a good student in the eyes of teachers and classmates. The two seem to have nothing in common.

Xia Lu looked surprised. Ning Xiuyuan... When did she get so familiar with Cen Li?

In school, Cen Li would deliberately distance himself from Ning Xiuyuan. Seeing Ning Xiuyuan approaching him, Cen Li subconsciously moved aside.

He is afraid of being discovered about his relationship with Ning Xiuyuan, and he dares not expose this dirtyness to outsiders.

Ning Xiuyuan saw this move. He said to the girl, "Then we'll go back to the dormitory. Thank you for sending him back."

The indesputable tone is like Cen Li is one of his possessions.

Ning Xiuyuan said nothing on the road. After entering the dormitory, he directly locked the door.