Part 65 - Taoist and Shore

"Are you afraid?" Seeing that his body was trembling slightly, Ning Xiuyuan asked in a low voice.

"..." Cen Li did not reply, and his eyes were no longer as dodge as before. He raised his head, and their faces were very close.

"There is nothing to be afraid of." Cen Lidao.

After suffering so much, he was completely pulled under the cliff and there was no peace, but the person who imposed all this on him still looked sanctimonious.

Obviously, this was not what he wanted. Cen Li didn't even know when he went to the hospital. His mother asked him if he had any questions about the school. How should he answer it?

Cen Li said hoarsely, "Don't you want to hug me?"

"I'll give it to you after a while. Your health can't stand it now." Ning Xiuyuan said appeasedly.

"It's okay." Cen Li said, "Didn't you often do this before?"

Whether he is sick or the temperature on his body is abnormally hot, he is still blamed for his physical deficiency.

Even if he went to school, he was worried about being noticed by outsiders. Ning Xiuyuan only regarded him as an object and manipulated him as anything according to his own ideas. He never considered that he was also a thoughtful and emotional person.

Hearing what he said, Ning Xiuyuan's face darkened.

Cen Li said again, "There is no need to be patient for people like me. Really, anyway, I'm just a bed companion for you to squander. Maybe... Even a bedmate is not a companion. If you can't even satisfy you, what is the meaning of my existence?

"Cen Li!" Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

"... If you don't like to listen, I won't talk about it later." Cen Li's face was calm.

"..."

The flames lit seemed to be extinguished by a bucket of cold water. Cen Li's words were not right, but they were not wrong. At the beginning, he was a momentary freshness to this person and felt very interesting. He was usually looked cold-looking nerds. He was used to the flattering of others and occasionally changed his mouth with stiff bones. It tastes good.

After a few seconds, Ning Xiuyuan said, "You can go to the hospital the day after tomorrow. Don't cause anything wrong with me."

"Okay." Cen Li answered.

Ning Xiuyuan got up and dressed neatly. Finally, he saw the man lying in bed.

In the past, if Cen Li was still conscious, he would definitely pick up the wrinkled clothes from the ground as soon as possible and then put them on them one by one.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't want to think too much, and pushed open the door of the room irritably and left.

Cen Li heard the "bang" closing sound, as if the strength of his body had been pulled away. It took a long time to move.

He slowly sat up from his bed, bowed his back and glanced out of the window silently, but the curtains had been closed by him for a long time. It should be dark outside. Obviously, he was trapped in the house by the other party for more than ten days, but he felt that it had been the past century.

The slender fingers covered his face, and the transparent liquid rolled down the cracks of his fingers, soaking the sheets into a small trace of water. Maybe it was because of the incident just now that I felt disgusted and mean.

Once this mood touches the top, it can't be stopped like a flood opening the gate. The room is very quiet, and there is an ambiguous warm color light. It's just that the person sitting on the bed is constantly tremoring.

Cen Li's eyes have turned red, but when he goes to the hospital the day after tomorrow, he still wants to restrain all his emotions.

Although he is infamous in front of outsiders, he is still proud in the eyes of his mother.

Ning Xiuyuan came out of the room, leaned against the railing, and lit a cigarette.

His face was so ugly that the servants were so sensible that they distanced him.

Jiang Yan has been paying attention to the movement of the room. He walked to Ning Xiuyuan and said, "... If Cen Li gives birth to a child, are you going to stay with him like this all your life?"

Life is really too long. Ning Xiuyuan has talked about it many times. At that time, he will find a place to live outside Cen Li. But over time, it is inevitable that he will feel tired. At that time, there may be more young boys to please him.

But if Cen Li is released, Letting this person be with others is like an item of his own. If he puts it in the corner and grows ashes, he will not be remembered. If he is taken away by others, he will never be willing.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Maybe."

"..." Jiang Yan's face changed, "My uncle said that when you go back this time, you will discuss the matter of getting married. My uncle seems to know your relationship with Cen Li."

"Yes."

"... Ayuan." Jiang Yan hesitated for a long time. He had a good impression of Ning Xiuyuan for a long time. He also knew that although Ning Xiuyuan loved to play, he would not focus on anyone, so that he didn't want to talk to those people, but the longer he delayed, the more uneasy he was.

"Have you ever thought about what kind of people to be with in the future?? Jiang Yan said.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan twisted out the cigarettes in his hand. He hadn't thought about this question carefully. Anyway, Ning Qi should arrange it for him at that time. The word emotion is ridiculous. He has been with anyone, which is nothing more than identity equivalence and maximum benefits.

"I heard from my brother that the Jiang family used to get married to the Ning family... Just because I was born a boy."

"Really?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

Ning Xiuyuan has always taken care of Jiang Yan as his younger brother. The other party leaned his head too far and said, "Since you already have a child, uncle should not care whether you are with men or women."

Ning Xiuyuan did not answer, but did not push Jiang Yan away.

...............

Cen Li didn't go out for many days. He wore a turtleneck sweater to cover up the traces Ning Xiuyuan left on him a few days ago. The other party sent several people to go to the hospital with him.

The air outside was cool, but Cen Li couldn't feel cold, just like a canary locked in a cage for too long. The sun covered him, making him stretch out his fingers and wanted to touch it.

He didn't come to the hospital to see his mother for a while. He bought a bunch of carnations and fruits outside the hospital, and couldn't see anything abnormal when he adjusted his look. Those who guarded him only stood outside the ward.

Unlike last time, the nurse's face was a little sad, but when he saw him coming, his face squeezed out with a smile, "Why didn't you come last week? When the aunt wakes up, she will ask you."

"There are too many things to do at the end of the semester." Cen Li explained.

The nurse took the bouquet of flowers, but the bouquet of flowers placed by the bedside was still fresh.

The nurse said again, "During this period, a man came to see his aunt every day and talked to him. Is he your friend?"

"..." Cen Li thought for a moment.

At this time, a voice came from outside the ward, and someone was stopped outside.

Cen Li heard the movement coming over. He opened the door and saw Han Chen who was stopped outside the door.