Part 75 - Admit your mistake

The noise just now was not small. Someone knocked on the door. "A Yuan, what's wrong with you?"

Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "Nothing. I'll ask Aunt Li to accompany you to the hospital for examination later."

"Okay." The man outside the door answered.

His clothes were stained with blood. If he went out directly, it would definitely make people suspicious. Ning Xiuyuan simply handled the wound and called Bai Chengyu.

He looked for a few mouths to clean up all the blood stains in the room, but did not pass on the matter to outsiders.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at Cen Li, and the chill in his eyes was deep. "You want to accompany others, right? I will complete you."

Cen Li's thin lips were slightly squeezed and there was no answer.

Ning Xiuyuan sent a message. Soon after, there was a man in the house with correct facial features, but it made people feel uncomfortable.

"Brother Ning, what's wrong with your neck? You said you wanted me to come over, but I didn't dare to delay for a moment." Wang Chengzhi flattered him. When he received Ning Xiuyuan's text message, he left the little lover in his arms and rushed over directly.

"Okay." Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

Wang Chengzhi looked at Cen Li a few more times, and Cen Li's neck was naked. The exposed kiss marks made him feel itchy. He said again, "Brother Ning, if you have anything to order in the future, you will go through fire and water!"

"I'll go out first, and I'll leave this man to you." Ning Xiuyuan's tone is very strong.

Until the door was closed, he didn't hear Cen Li admit his mistake.

The person who had coveted for so many years was in front of him. Wang Chengzhi swallowed his throat knot and stretched out his hand to touch Cen Li's face. Although he had been playing with Ning Xiuyuan for so many years, his cold temperament had never changed.

Cen Li's voice was very soft, "Help me take off the handcuffs. I have blood on my body. I'll accompany you after taking a shower to avoid bad luck."

Wang Chengzhi was not too anxious. He wanted to please Cen Li, so he agreed. Anyway, tonight is still a long time.

He looked for it, and the key was put on the table. After he helped Cen Li uncuff his back, Cen Li smiled at him, "Thank you."

Wang Chengzhi was immediately fascinated. He rarely saw Cen Li laugh. Unexpectedly, this man smiled better than usual, but it's a pity that Ning Xiuyuan's person would have got people no matter what he did. This is not comparable to those who bought with money outside. His bedmates combined can't compare with one. Ge Cen Li,

"Cen Li, why don't you come with me? I'll have an affair with Brother Ning." Wang Chengzhi said, inadvertently lowered his head and glanced at Cen Li's waist, as if it was not as thin as when he saw it before, but he didn't think much about it.

"Okay." Cen Li replied.

Hearing this, Wang Chengzhi felt even more Peng Bai. He wanted to go to the bathroom with Cen Li to take a mandarin duck bath, but he heard Cen Li say, "I will be out soon."

"Then hurry up." Wang Chengzhi nodded, thinking that he had been waiting for so many years for just a few minutes, and there was no short time and a half.

......

Bai Chengyu was helping Ning Xiuyuan deal with the wound in the bedroom. He came here this time and thought it was Cen Li who was injured.

Ning Xiuyuan's wound was not deep. After applying medicine, he wrapped it up with a bandage. Although Ning Xiuyuan didn't say anything, looking at the other party's calm face, he also expected that the wound had something to do with Cen Li.

"XIU YUAN... How's Cen Li now?" Bai Chengyu asked.

"Away, I can't die." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was cold. He obviously gave Cen Li a lot of opportunities. As long as Cen Li told him that he didn't want to accompany others, he would not ask Wang Chengzhi to come over.

"Where is the other person?"

Ning Xiuyuan looked at Bai Chengyu with dark eyes, "I want you to come here, but I'm not to ask him."

Bai Chengyu closed his lips and thought that Ning Xiuyuan was a penny-pinching person, Na Cen Li...

Ning Xiuyuan's wound was treated, and the other party did not seem to plan to let him stay more.

Bai Chengyu said, "Su Yuan, Cen Li's body was already very empty, and now he is still pregnant. If you can take care of it, just take care of it. School is about to start, and he can't go to school. I saw him in the hospital before, and I was afraid that he would not think about it."

"What can't he think about? He is served every day." Ning Xiuyuan is a little impatient.

The longer he passed, the more restless he was. Ning Xiuyuan thought that he had investigated Cen Li's information before. The other party had not even talked about a girlfriend and focused on his studies. He was Cen Li's first man.

He likes that Cen Li is clean. Even if others are close, he will ask Cen Li to stay away from that person. Although there have been examples of exchanging bed companions between several rich children, he has never thought of giving Cen Li to others.

Ning Xiuyuan's face became more and more ugly.

He kicked open the door, and Wang Chengzhi heard the sound and trembled with fear.

"... Ning... Brother Ning, why are you here?? Wang Cheng asked.

"Where's Cen Li?" Ning Xiuyuan said coldly.

"In the bathroom..." Looking at Ning Xiuyuan's appearance like a king of hell, Wang Chengzhi thought that he was probably going to turn yellow this time. When the other party called him over, he was still full of joy, thinking that Ning Xiuyuan was finally tired of Cen Li.

Cen Li entered the bathroom for a while, and the sliding glass door was opened. Ning Xiuyuan was about to teach this person a lesson. When he saw the scene inside, his face suddenly changed.