Part 92 - Remain Merciless

The house is still as usual, and no one feels uncomfortable because of the lack of individuals.

It's just that in the past few days, Ning Xiuyuan's face has become depressed. He doesn't think he should care about anyone, but he can't be interested in anything.

Last night, the group of friends asked him out for a drink. The paper in the box was drunk. He was still the young master of the Ning family who was generous, and many people posted it to him.

As for Cen Li... It is not indispensable to him. Anyone can replace this person.

Someone in the box joked, "A Yuan, I heard that you gave Cen Li to Wang Chengzhi some time ago? Aren't you always precious to him?"

The teenager beside him handed him a glass of wine. He took it and drank it up.

"It's just a bedmate."

The man seemed a little surprised. "I still remember the last time Wang Chengzhi asked for someone, your face was really scary and you beat him up. You couldn't even talk at that time."

"Do you have it?" It's better to build a long way.

The teenager posted it gently and helped him rub his shoulders. These people were still sensible and would not cause him unnecessary trouble.

Later, the manager led a group of newcomers into the box. Several men and women stood in a row for them to choose from. Ning Xiuyuan sat on the backlight. He casually looked at the group and found a familiar face.

However, at first glance, you can tell if you are familiar with it carefully, you can distinguish between not being the same person.

Ning Xiuyuan thought that he liked Cen Li at the beginning, not because he liked this person's appearance.

The manager was very shrewd. He sensed Ning Xiuyuan's eyes and smiled and said to Ning Xiuyuan, "Ning Shao, do you like it? There is a young man in this batch today. It's also because my family can't help it when they are sick that they think of this way. After all, the money comes quickly."

"Only him." Ning Xiuyuan pointed to the teenager.

"Xiao Chen, why don't you go there to accompany Ning Shao quickly?" The manager used the color to the teenager.

The teenager looked very astringent. He dullly walked to Ning Xiuyuan and bowed, "Ning Shao."

"What's your name?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"... I, my name is Chen Yu."

After saying that, Chen Yu sat next to him and came out to serve people. Naturally, he had already been psychologically prepared, followed others' tricks, and brought him a glass of wine and handed it to him, "... Would you like a drink?"

Someone in the box asked, "Does this man look a little like Cen Li?"

It's really similar.

Ning Xiuyuan wondered if Cen Li's mother had been ill and did not receive the support of the Ning family, would she have come to such a place to please men like Chen Yu. Obviously, she was not good at it, but she would pretend to be proficient.

"I don't drink." It's better to build a long way.

Chen Yu thought that he had annoyed the gold owner. When he put down the glass, his hand trembled and sprinkled on the table.

The manager quickly scolded, "What's going on? Now that you have entered this industry, don't pretend to be noble."

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank, "It's nothing wrong with you here. Go out."

The manager is a bully and fear of the strong. Seeing Ning Xiuyuan speak, he smiled flatteringly, "He is new here and not very sensible. Please take care of yourself."

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan answered.

Ning Xiu poured a glass of wine abruptly, and his mouth was full of spicyness when he entered his throat.

The scene just now familiarized him.

He has said similar things to Cen Li many times. Since he owes the Ning family, what kind of nobleness should he pretend to be in front of him?

Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Your family is sick?"

After what happened just now, Chen Yu said timidly, "Well, my brother has leukemia and it takes a lot of money to have chemotherapy in the hospital. I want to help my parents lighten the burden."

"How much do you need?"

"... Ten thousand." Chen Yu's face was a little more flustered.

One hundred thousand is just a small amount for Ning Xiuyuan.

"I'll give it to you. Don't come over later."

"Really?" The teenager looked unbelievable.

Chen Yu thought he was rich.

The funder of him was raised and stretched out his hand to please him.

Ning Xiuyuan took out a card, handed it to the teenager, and said, "I don't need you to do anything. You take the card and leave here."

Chen Yu was stunned, and then said gratefully, "Thank you! You are such a good person!"

Not only he, but also the people in the box were surprised. Someone said incredulously, "You're doing... Good people and good deeds????

Ning Xiuyuan felt that he was also crazy, so he did such a thing.

"If you need me to do it in the future, you can tell me to do it!" Chen Yudao.

"..."

He didn't answer. He just thought that no wonder Cen Li had such a good impression of Ning Qi at the beginning, and always implemented what Ning Qi said as a imperial edict.

Thinking of this, I didn't feel much. Last time Cen Li saw his eyes, he was still vivid, and what he said was merciless. The two of them had been together for three years and had done the closest things, but the other party's attitude towards him was even worse than that of a stranger.

Ning Xiuyuan lit a cigarette. It must be because the smoke was blurred that his eyes were astringent.

Drinking wine cup after cup, when he was empty, he was full again. He used to drink just for fun, but now he seems to have changed his nature. There are so many people around him, and he speaks and laughs in his ears. He is in a lively atmosphere, but he just feels that there has become empty.