Part 187 - Symbiosis

All he knows now is that Qiao An likes him like this.

Bai Chengyu raised his head and stared at the man who came to him in a daze.

The water vapor in the bathroom dissipated, as if even the temperature around him had risen, wrapped in moisture. His body was different from that of ordinary men. As long as he was not too rough, he would not get hurt.

Bai Chengyu was meek like a cat, slightly opening his eyes and lying on Qiao An's shoulder.

The memory in his mind faded gradually, and he even lost his ability to think as a human being. Even when walking, Qiao An held him.

When he was hungry, Qiao Yuan would take him to the table, let him sit on his lap, and then slowly feed him with a spoon. The most basic washing work every day was also done by the other party for him.

In the past few years of work, Bai Chengyu has lost his previous humbleness and no longer has the illusion of inferiority when getting along with ordinary people. Occasionally, he can hear a few words praised by others.

In the hospital, his pursuers are no longer a few, and he has gradually become the object of admiration.

He has come out of the past suffering.

He no longer has to rely on anyone. He can rely on his own ability to give himself a home and live the stable life he wants.

But Qiao An let him go back to the original point.

I don't have a sense of belonging. I'm always afraid of being abandoned. I'm timid and cowardly. I dare not even say a word of rejection for fear of making others angry.

He humbled to the dust and carefully flattered him, because in his world, only Qiao An, and only Qiao An would treat him well.

Bai Chengyu can't tell which is good and which is bad now, but Qiao An will say that he likes him and will not humiliate him with bad words like others.

Bai Chengyu's lips ooze blood, and the red lips match the sick white, like a ghost that sucks people's spirits in the mountains.

His body has been weak since he was a child. When he came to Qiao An, his thin ankles could be easily grasped.

Qiao An looked at his unbearable pain and asked him, "Are you uncomfortable?"

"... No, no." Bai Chengyu said.

He has nothing now. If he can't even do this little, will Qiao An hate him as much as others?

He is too insecure.

Qiao An licked the blood stains on it with the tip of his tongue.

Bai Chengyu felt that Qiao An was going to eat him.

Qiao An's voice was very gentle, "Do you remember Xiaowen?"

"..." Bai Chengyu looked at him dull.

"After breaking up with you, she married someone else in less than half a year. Her child is now in elementary school. You kept saying that you wanted to be with her and liked her, because she wanted to turn against me, but she didn't care about you at all."

"..." Bai Chengyu couldn't understand what Qiao An was talking about.

"No one cares about you. They all regard you as an abandoned child who can be thrown away at any time."

"..."

He seemed to understand the meaning of Qiao An's words, and his face was a little sad.

Qiao An bowed his waist and sprayed a warm breath between his neck. "Only we are the best to be together."

"..."

Only them.

Only they are symbiotics.

In Bai Chengyu's eyes, there was a sparkling water light. Now he is not sure why he is so sad. There is a very small sob in his mouth, like the dying cry of an animal.

After staying with Qiao An for a long time, this concept also took root in his heart.

His reason was completely eroded by drugs, and he was always staring at somewhere in a daze. Obviously, he saw the wall in front of him and there was nothing to see.

The windows in the house were covered with a layer of anti-theft nets. Because one day Qiao An came home late, he was afraid that Qiao An would not come back, so he wanted to look for it. The doors in the room were locked, and he saw the window open in the living room.

He doesn't even have the most basic ability to identify, although he only has Wearing a thin nightgown, he has no shame.

Qiao An happened to go home and took him back from the window.

"Where are you going?" For so many days, Qiao An was rarely angry with him.

For a long time, Qiao An will give him whatever he wants. Qiao An is always gentle in front of him and will not talk to him in too heavy terms.

Bai Chengyu whispered, "Today you... I haven't been back for a long time. I want to find you."

Qiao An thought that Bai Chengyu was leaving him.

Hearing the other party's words, my heart seemed to be enriched by a warm current.

His fingers stroked Bai Chengyu's eyebrows, and the other party meekly let him move.

Qiao An whispered and comforted, "Don't be afraid. I won't leave you."