Part 152 - Be Careful

When the assistant saw Ning Xiuyuan, he looked a little surprised. Although the two companies cooperated, he rarely saw that Qiao Yuan and Ning Xiuyuan had intersections.

The assistant said, "Mr. Ning...this is not good?"

Ning Xiuyuan glanced at him, "Why isn't it good? Am I a friend of Mr. Qiao, or don't you want the two companies to cooperate?

"..." Of course, the assistant dares not interfere too much. Anyway, Ning Xiuyuan is also a person with a face in L City. If he really wants to do something bad, he will not be so open. Maybe they have been in touch with each other for a long time, but he doesn't know.

Qiao Yuan's whole body was full of wine. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at the man in front of him confusedly.

Ning Xiuyuan asked, "What else can I do?"

"...No." Assistant Road.

Ning Xiuyuan ignored the assistant and helped Qiao Yuan leave.

A little scarlet color floated on the white cheeks, and the pale lips seemed to be a little ruddy. The complexion was much better than before, and it was no longer as thin as paper when picked up.

Qiao Yuan was quiet all the way. Ning Xiuyuan found the key from Qiao Yuan's pocket and then opened the door.

Ning Xiuyuan suddenly remembered that the last time he saw this person drunken, Cen Li was drunk after attending the dinner of the student union. When he went to look for someone, he saw Cen Li leaning on Han Chen.

Compared with the original rudeness, it seems that he is not the same person now. He gently took Cen Li to the bathroom to help this man clean it.

Today's temperature is hot, and Cen Li is still drunk. He knows that Cen Li has a slight obsession with cleanliness.

Although the clothes are worn old, they are also clean. You can't see any dirt. The used things will be neatly picked up every time.

I don't know what attitude the other party will be when he wakes up, but Ning Xiuyuan enjoys this moment of warmth.

His fingers touched Cen Li's face gently and looked at the man who made him miss him.

"... Cen Li, I thought I would never see you again. Your goal has been achieved, so that I can live in regret in the future."

"Actually, you didn't treat me as a bad guy before, did you? ... I often think that if only I could go back to that time, I will treat you well. We are in love like ordinary people..."

"Xiao Mo has always missed you. Next time you see him... Hug him."

Ning Xiuyuan's voice is so heavy.

In the past, he had never given Cen Li equality and justice, and even felt that it was normal to have several people around him. But now he looks at Cen Li having a fiancee and Cen Li getting close to others, and his heart is as if he had been suppressed by a big stone, which was very depressed.

So what did Cen Li think of him at the beginning?

Ning Xiuyuan has never served people much. Now he seems to be self-consulted without a teacher.

Qiao Yuan's eyelashes trembled slightly and he opened his eyes slightly. He had not regained consciousness yet, but looked at the man approaching him in a trance.

Qiao An handed over the main work of L City to him, and recently he has lost contact, so that his workload is at least twice as much as before. These social engagements are inevitable. Among businessmen, it is rare for people who are so outstanding like him, so they are poured a few more cups.

Because of his identity, those men can only make a few jokes in words.

"Is the water hot?" Ning Xiuyuan asked. He had just tried the temperature and felt that it was within acceptable range, but Qiao Yuan's cheeks sweated.

Qiao Yuan's hand rested on the edge of the bathtub and bowed his waist. Before Ning Xiuyuan could react, he was vomited all over. The bathroom was full of wine.

If it were someone else, his anger must have risen. Before he could clean up the dirt sticking to him, Qiao Yuan vomited again.

Ning Xiuyuan stretched out his hand, helped Qiao Yuan smooth his back, and asked thoughtfully, "Are you feeling better?"

Qiao Yuan was dizzy and didn't reply.

Ning Xiuyuan rinsed Qiao Yuan, took off his coat, and then took a broom to clean up the dirt on the bathroom floor.

The white fog transpired on the water, and the people inside leaned against the edge of the bathtub and closed their eyes slightly, as if It was a nap. My slender eyelashes were stained with a little water mist, and then slowly curled up my body.

Feeling someone coming over, Qiao Yuan's body trembled slightly.

"... Stay away from me." The nightmare kept circulating in his mind. Qiao Yuan opened his lips slightly and took a few breaths.

Ning Xiuyuan knew that Qiao Yuan hadn't woken up yet, and said, "I won't do anything to you. I just want to help you clean your body."

Ning Xiu went closer with a dry towel in his hand.

"Be far away from me... Stay away from me..." Qiao Yuan kept repeating this sentence in his mouth.

He obviously said it countless times, but it still didn't work. The other party tore up his clothes. Seeing that he was still resisting, he slapped him fiercely. His whole body hurt. His lower abdomen hit the corner of the table, and there was almost no resistance. The people on him still did not stop the atrocities.

Ning Xiuyuan wanted to help Qiao Yuan wipe away the drops of water on his skin. Qiao Yuan suddenly stretched out his hand and "slapped", which was particularly loud in the bathroom.

"...Get out of here! Get out of here... Don't touch me..." Qiao Yuan was a little hysterical. He seemed to find a place to hide himself and curled up in the corner of the bathtub.

Ning Xiuyuan's back of his hand has turned red, and many of his body have been scratched out of blood marks by Qiao Yuan.

Qiao Yuan was obviously so afraid that he tried his best to resist.

"Be far away from me..." Qiao Yuan muttered in a low voice, and his eyes were a little red.

The black hair was wet a lot, and the beads of water slowly went down along the thin cheeks.

The temperature at night is not as good as that of the day. Ning Xiuyuan was afraid that Qiao would catch a cold, so he comforted softly, "I will stay away from you."

Although it was just to appease the other party, after saying this, Ning Xiuyuan unconsciously pulled a bitter smile at the corners of his mouth. Fortunately, the other party was Qiao Yuan. If it were Cen Li, I'm afraid he would not want to see him in his life.

Qiao Yuan seemed to be tired, and his voice gradually weakened. Ning Xiuyuan simply wiped the drops of water for him and picked him out of the bathtub.

He hasn't hugged Cen Li for too long.

This man is now nestled in his arms, and Ning Xiuyuan's eyes are a little sour.

He bowed his waist a little, touched Qiao Yuan's cheek slightly and moved away cautiously for fear of waking up the person in his arms.