Part 156 - Want to please him

Although he knew that the three words "sorry" could not play any role, he still wanted to tell Cen Li in the past that he knew what was wrong.

Now he can't get any reply from Qiao Yuan. The other party looks indifferent. He opened the door and went out to close the door again. The other party didn't say anything superfluous to him.

Ning Xiuyuan felt such a conical feeling for the first time, probably because after meeting again, he had the first close contact with Qiao Yuan. He also took care of the other party all night and tried to please this person, but what awaited him was being bored by the other party.

This is not a pure cone heart, just like a bottle of concentrated sulphuric acid that keeps watering his heart.

Ning Xiuyuan was downstairs and smoked several cigarettes sullenly. He looked up at Qiao's original room. The window was tightly closed. He waited for a long time and couldn't even see anyone.

The mobile phone ringtone rang. The servant called him and told him that Ning Mo had woken up. He kept asking her where her father was.

Hearing the servant's words, Ning Xiuyuan's broken heart glued a little.

He also has Ning Mo, and he also wants to watch Ning Mo grow into an adult healthily.

He also wants to give Ning Mo a complete home, so that Ning Mo no longer has to cry every day to find his mother, let alone envy other children.

Ning Xiuyuan put his hand against his forehead and laughed at himself.

When he passed by, Ning Mo was sitting obediently at the head of the bed and was breastfed by the servant.

I burned all night last night, and my little face was still red. After seeing him coming, my round big eyes blinked, and then stretched out my fleshy little arm to him, "... Dad... hug..."

Ning Mo was wearing a yellow duck T-shirt, which matched his coat. Because of the hot temperature, he was already stirred up by Ning Mo and pressed under his legs.

Ning Mo, who hated him, quarreled last night and forgot what he said before.

Children's moods come and go fast. Give a piece of candy. No matter how unhappy you are, you can forget it completely.

Ning Xiuyuan held Ning Mo in his arms. Ning Mo consciously held the bottle and drank milk. His appetite was not good at most, and he still had to make it up for it.

"Do you miss Dad?" Ning Xiuyuan asked softly.

Ning Mo was busy nursing, opened his big eyes and looked at Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan took the bottle from Ning Mo's hand and asked, "Do you miss Dad?"

Maybe he was injured in Qiao Yuan and urgently needed comfort from his son.

"Wow... The baby drinks grandma..." Ning Mo stretched out his hand to get back the bottle in Ning Xiuyuan's hand.

"Young master, when you didn't come over, the young master kept saying he wanted to find you." The servant said beside him.

The servant said that it didn't count at all. Ning Xiuyuan frowned and induced Ning Mo to say, "If you miss your father, Dad will give this to you."

The servant looked helplessly.

"Hungry..." Ning Modao.

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't know if Ning Mo was intentional. Every time he wanted Ning Mo to say a word, no matter how he induced it, it didn't work.

Just as he wants to be kind to Qiao Yuan and give what he thinks is the best to each other, Qiao Yuan always ignores him.

"Baby is hungry..." Ning Mo hummed twice, shrivelled his little mouth, and looked aggrieved.

The servant really couldn't stand it anymore. He said, "The young master didn't eat anything last night. He also had a high fever all night. He only recovered a little this morning. Young master... Don't care about this with the young master."

"..." It's like he bullied Ning Mo.

Ning Xiuyuan put the pacifier in Ning Mo's mouth and said dissatisfiedly, "I only know how to eat it. I'm so fat."

After saying that, Ning Xiuyuan told the servant, "Go and buy some breakfast. Now I'll take care of him."

Half a bowl of noodles he ate at Qiao Yuan almost didn't eat and spit it out for him. Seeing the fresh and slippery shrimp dumplings and the thick black chicken soup in the casserole, he was starving for a long time.

Servant:...

The servant looked at Ning Xiuyuan worriedly and said to Ning Mo, "Young master, I'll go out for a while and I'll be back soon."

Ning Mo seemed to understand and nodded with the bottle in his arms.

This unlucky child, I know I'm good now.

Ning Xiuyuan's heart was sour. Ning Mo was his son. How could he be so sensible in front of others?

Of course, he won't show it too obviously.

"Xiao Mo, can Dad take you to buy your favorite toys in the afternoon?" Ning Xiuyuan said warmly.

"Um!" Ning Mo answered vaguely.

"Do you like Dad?"

"Yes."

"Say yes, don't say yes."

"..." Only one-third of the milk in the bottle drank, and Ning Mo was certainly reluctant to let go at this time.

While drinking milk, he looked at Ning Xiuyuan with his big eyes open. The flesh on his cheeks trembled a few times, and his long eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyelids.

Ning Xiuyuan stretched out his hand and touched Ning Mo's little face gently. He just knew that children could not pinch their faces, otherwise he would often drool in the future.

Ning Mo's facial features are very beautiful. There is a small mole on his left, which is chubby on his face. He is only one and a half years old. Girls are indispensable when he goes out. If she grows up, it's really amazing.

A nurse pushed away the ward and saw Ning Mo drinking milk. She asked, "Why didn't his mother come here?"

The nurse is new here and doesn't know much about Ning Xiuyuan's past.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't reply.

The nurse was busy teasing Ning Mo with toys, and she didn't care about him anymore. Ning Mo drank the milk and hiccuped contentedly.

The nurse checked his temperature, which dropped a lot compared with when he sent it last night.

"What's your name?" The nurse asked teasingly.

"Baby." Ning Mo took the toy in the nurse's hand, and the two little meat hands shook. Maybe it was because he was too full and hiccupped again.

The nurse's heart was adorable, and she almost couldn't help taking out her mobile phone to take a few photos of Ning Mo.

When the nurse looked at Ning Mo's eyes, Ning Xiuyuan found something was wrong.

Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Have Bai Chengyu come to the hospital today?"

Then the nurse withdrew her eyes from Ning Mo and said, "Dr. Bai resigned."

"Resign?" Ning Xiuyuan doesn't believe it very much.

"I resigned yesterday. There are still a lot of things waiting for him in the hospital. I haven't been able to contact his people these days, but I heard that he is going to develop elsewhere." The nurse said with a little regret. Many nurses who had followed Bai Chengyu were very sad when they learned that Bai Chengyu was leaving the hospital.

How could Bai Chengyu suddenly resign? Ning Xiuyuan seemed to realize something.