Part 29 - Confrontation

There were people coming and going at the gate of the hospital. Cen Li was a little afraid to stand in a crowded place.

"You treat me as an outsider?" Han Chen asked.

"..." Cen Li's thin lips were squeezed into a line.

Han Chen lowered his head and saw the medicine carried by Cen Li. Maybe he found Han Chen's expression. Cen Li covered the medicine in his hand behind.

"You promised to invite me to dinner last time. Is that counting?"

"...calculate."

"Then let's talk somewhere else." Han Chendao.

Han Chen said so, and Cen Li couldn't refuse either.

After walking out a few steps, Cen Li saw a figure not far away and subconsciously found a place to hide.

"What's wrong?" Han Chen saw that something was wrong with him and asked beside him.

Cen Li knew that he could not avoid it. Ning Xiuyuan blushed and came directly to him. Cen Li hid the medicine behind him for fear that Ning Xiuyuan would see abnormalities.

Although Ning Xiuyuan doesn't listen to lectures very much, he also knows Han Chen. The other party is a famous golden bachelor. He has also listened to several girls in the class discuss it. Han Chen has never made girlfriends, isn't he because he likes men?

Ning Xiuyuan smiled low, "What's wrong with me? It turns out that someone is with you."

Cen Li was afraid that Ning Xiuyuan would talk nonsense and said, "Let's go back to school."

"Is he?" Han Chen asked.

"...my classmates."

Han Chen was naturally not easy to fool. He saw the abnormality between them. Besides, Ning Xiuyuan looked like a bad person, as if he wanted to swallow Cen Lisheng alive.

Han Chen grabbed Cen Li's arm and covered Cen Li behind him step by step. "You have to pay attention to coming first, first served. He promised to have dinner with me first."

Ning Xiuyuan raised his eyebrows and looked at Cen Li.

"Professor Han... I'm sorry, or we'll take another day." Cen Li whispered.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "Don't change the other day. What's the matter? One more person is disturbing you?"

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

"Don't disturb."

Cen Li squeezed his finger slightly. Ning Xiuyuan was like a time bomb, coercing him at all times. He couldn't imagine what the dirty relationship with Ning Xiuyuan was known by Han Chen and what the situation was.

He is in awe of Han Chen. The excellence of the other party is beyond his reach in his life. In the past, he would have a lot of expectations for the future. Now he just wants to graduate earlier and get rid of Ning Xiuyuan. As for the future, he dares not think too much.

Seeing that Cen Li was not in good health, Han Chen chose a restaurant with an elegant environment. He still remembered the dishes Cen Li ordered last time, and almost all of them ordered the same as last time.

Cen Li was a little surprised.

The waiter brought the dishes to the table one after another. Ning Xiuyuan picked up some dishes and put them in his bowl. "Eat more. You have lost so much weight recently that you feel like you hurt your hand."

"..." Cen Li's face turned pale. He couldn't help looking at Han Chen and saw that the other party's expression had not changed much.

Maybe he is too fussed.