Part 119 - Something is wrong

The rain tends to get worse and worse, but Cen Li did not plan to get up and leave.

Before long, a black umbrella was put up above his head and said, "... Sir, you'd better go home early now. The wind and cold outside are too cold. If you get cold, we can't bear our responsibility."

After a few seconds, Cen Li slowly got up from the tombstone and looked back.

He didn't have a chance to come over.

"Sir." The people next to him called him.

"Let's go back." Cen Lidao.

Cen Li walked to the door of the cemetery and suddenly stopped. The man standing not far from him was still handsome and calm, but there was a little haggard under his eyelids.

Cen Li knew that he could not avoid it.

Han Chen came over to him, and the calm face seemed to be gone, as if he was afraid that he would leave again, and quickly held him in his arms.

Hearing Cen Li say that a relative was going to help find a job, he vaguely realized that something was wrong. After hanging up the phone, he called the next day, and no one over there answered again. He knew that he had been cheated by Cen Li.

Cen Li was about to marry Ning Xiuyuan, but he was still so close to other men. The people standing next to him were about to tear Han Chen apart. Cen Li said, "It won't take much time."

"... Ning Shao will go home at five o'clock in the afternoon, and now there is only more than half an hour left.

"It's okay."

"..." They don't know what to say. Although Ning Xiuyuan can't afford to offend, Cen Li is about to marry into the Ning family. He still has the right to speak.

Cen Li said again, "When I get home, I will explain it to him."

"Well, then." Cen Li is very friendly. Sometimes he tries to make some cakes at home and gives them food.

Hearing Cen Li's words, Han Chen seemed to understand something. During this period, there were media reports that the only son of the Ning family was going to get married. He did not think about Cen Li.

In the past, because the woman was hospitalized in the hospital and needed the support of the Ning family, Cen Li was threatened by Ning Xiuyuan. But when the woman died, there was no need for Cen Li to continue to pester Ning Xiuyuan.

"You and Ning Xiuyuan want..." In the following words, Han Chen paused for a second before saying, "... Are you getting married?"

"Yes." Cen Li said, "He treats me well now and gives me a diamond ring. In fact, it's not bad to live like this. If I have his child and I have it, he will give me enough living expenses, and I don't have to go out to work hard like those newly graduated college students."

"You're lying to me again." Han Chen said in a low voice.

Cen Li smiled softly, "I didn't lie to you this time. The reason why I didn't say goodbye was that I didn't want to pester you anymore. I'll give you back the money for buying the cemetery."

"No," Han Chenyi grabbed Cen Li's hand and said, "Go back with me."

Cen Li earned it for a while, but he didn't break it. When the people next to him saw this posture, they naturally went up to tear Han Chen apart. There was a security guard at the entrance of the cemetery. When they saw the movement here, they rushed over.

Cen Li explained to the security guard, "It's just a little personal grudge, which will be settled soon."

Han Chen knew that Cen Li didn't like to make trouble, so he let go and asked in a low voice, "Cen Li, do you know what you are doing?"

If Ning Xiuyuan and Cen Li get married, there will be more media reports at that time, and everyone will know their relationship, but Cen Li had avoided it before.

"I know, and I know very well."

"..." Han Chen's face turned cold.

"Thank you for taking care of me before. You really don't have to worry about people like me anymore. Professor Han, you still have a bright future. Many people appreciate that you like you. I'm just a trivial existence. After a while, everyone will forget me completely."

"..."

Cen Li's eyelashes drooped slightly, "Please stop embarrassing me, please."

"I don't want to embarrass you."

Cen Li smiled at the corners of his mouth, and his voice was very soft, but every word he said was like a knife, piercing people's hearts. "Isn't it embarrassing now? I've already chosen.

Why do you bother me in the future life?"

...... Is his concern for Cen Li just to bother you?

Han Chen suddenly found that he couldn't understand Cen Li. Obviously, he could get rid of Ning Xiuyuan. Why did he drill into the cage?

Cen Li left with the two people. The intermittent rain fell on him, and the cold wind brushed his cheeks. Han Chen's consciousness came to his senses. He turned around to catch up, but Cen Li got into the car and left directly.

He thought about every word Cen Li had just said and which place was wrong.