Part 36.1 - Change Your Face

The drawer was clean and tidy, but it didn't match the box of open medicine randomly placed inside.

Ding Hao took out the box of medicine. After seeing a few big words on the box, his expression suddenly changed.

Even if he has never bought this kind of thing, he has heard of it in TV advertisements. Even boys occasionally make some meat jokes before and mention this medicine.

Why did Cen Li buy contraceptive pills? And it has been opened...

A smile gradually floated on Ding Hao's face, but he would pretend to be tall in front of him. He didn't know who to mess with behind his back. Xia Lu was really pitiful and liked such a person.

With the last example, Ding Hao did not show anything particularly obvious this time. He put the medicine back in place and closed the drawer.

After a while, Cen Li came back from the outside. Ding Hao got up and took a glass of water, looking like nothing was fine.

Instead of dealing with Cen Li, it's better to borrow other people's hands. Ding Hao has a small calculation in his heart. Didn't Ning Xiuyuan come to the dormitory to find Cen Li last time?

At this time, Cen Li was not aware of other people's calculations. He turned on the computer and copied the contents of the USB flash drive to the computer.

Only by doing one thing seriously can you briefly forget what makes him depressed.

Because he didn't get enough sleep last night, Cen Li couldn't cheer up in the afternoon class. He kneaded his temples several times, but it still didn't play much role.

After the last class, the mobile phone in the desk pocket also vibrated.

It was Ning Xiuyuan who sent him a message that the other party was waiting for him outside the school.

Cen Li sat in place and waited for everyone in the classroom to walk before slowly getting up.

"Cen Li." Suddenly someone called his name.

"..." Cen Li turned his head and saw Xia Lu, the person coming.

"These days... I haven't seen any girl approach you. Don't you want to accept me and just find reasons to refuse me?

"... No."

When Xia Lu laughs, her cheeks will reveal a shallow pear nest, but this smile looks a little far-fetched. "Actually, you can say it directly... Can we still be friends?"

Cen Li lowered his eyelids and hesitated for a moment. It's not that he didn't want to be friends with Xia Lu, but that he didn't deserve it. He failed to live up to the trust of the other party.

"... Can't even friends?" Xia Lu asked cautiously.

Girls who are lively and cheerful in front of others also have more restraint and flattery in front of the people they like.

Cen Li felt a trace of unbearable in his heart. It took him a long time to answer, "Yes."

......

Xu Ning Xiuyuan felt that Cen Li was too thin, and ordered the kitchen to cook a lot of dishes at night.

Cen Li lost his appetite after eating half a bowl. Ning Xiuyuan asked calmly, "Why is your appetite like feeding a cat?"

"... I can't eat any more."

"I've been sick all day, and I hurt my hand when I touch it."

Cen Li wanted to laugh. After all, the other party just regarded him as an object.

Ning Xiuyuan ordered the servant to fill him with rice and watched him finish eating before giving up.

It's quiet tonight. Jiang Yan didn't cause anything unnecessary.

Cen Li thought that he should not be needed tonight.

He wanted to go to bed early, so he went to the bathroom early to clean it. As long as he had an intercourse with Ning Xiuyuan, he felt dirty even if he just said a word.

The bathroom door was suddenly pushed open. Cen Li picked up the bath towel hanging by the wall and wanted to cover it up.

Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "I've been watching it for a long time. What can I hide?"

"..." Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly, but subconsciously stepped back, and the bath towel in his hand was not loosened.

Ning Xiuyuan turned off the water on the bath head, and Cen Li's body trembled, "Today... I want to rest."

There were blue and purple pinching marks on a exposed white arm. Ning Xiuyuan saw it and pulled Cen Li over with a frown. "Who did this?"

"..." Cen Li closed his lips and did not answer.

Ning Xiuyuan clamped his chin and said, "Obly, have you increased your ability? Dare to let others leave this kind of thing on you?"

"..." Cen Li turned his face aside humiliatedly with a little indignation, "Ning Xiuyuan, you don't miss it, I still miss it. As long as I'm with you, I won't have a good rest one day. I want to concentrate in class. I want to listen to the class well. I'm a man... Why did you encounter such a thing..."

"I know you're a man." Seeing that Cen Li's eyes were red, Ning Xiuyuan's tone softened a little. Most of the time, as long as Cen Li was soft in front of him, Cen Li insisted on being stubborn in front of him.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "Aren't you also making money looking for a job? I give you more money every month than you earn when you go out to work."

Cen Li blushed because of Ning Xiuyuan's words. The resentment and helplessness in his eyes showed a trace of seduction by Ning Xiuyuan.