Part 172 - Want to escape

Hearing this, almost everyone's eyes were on Qiao An.

Bai Chengyu's body was stiff. Unexpectedly, Qiao An would say it directly.

Qiao An squeezed his hand and said, "Aren't you always worried that I won't get married? Now that we have seniors, we will be together well."

"Yes." Qiao Chengming answered, as if his mouth was a little dry. He picked up the tea put aside and took a sip.

Bai Chengyu's eyes were a little pleading, "Il..."

What does this expression mean? Qiao Chengming can't see it. He asked Qiao An, "Does he agree?"

"Of course, the senior thinks the same as me." Qiao Shore Road.

"..." Bai Chengyu did not dare to tell Qiao Chengming his true thoughts in front of Qiao An.

Then, Qiao An talked about how to decorate the wedding and the arrangement of future life.

He sat aside silently without making a sound.

The door opened and a nurse came in to examine Qiao Chengming's health.

The nurse met Bai Chengyu several times, and Qiao Chengming was usually quite easy-going. She said hello to Bai Chengyu and asked, "Dr. Bai, why did you suddenly resign? Xiaojuan called you, but no one answered. What's going on?"

"...Not much." Bai Chengyu said.

"You don't look well either. Can't you get sick recently?" The nurse asked.

Bai Chengyu smiled and said, "Don't think too much. I'm not good about it."

"..." The nurse looked at him suspiciously and always felt that something was wrong with him today.

Qiao An was aside and didn't say much.

The nurse examined Qiao Chengming's body, and the indicators were normal.

She was standing aside to make a record. Qiao An came over, took Bai Chengyu's hand, and clenched his fingers, "When we get married, call her over too."

"..." The nurse paused, raised her eyelids, and saw two men so close in front of him.

Qiao An sensed the nurse's eyes, smiled gently and said, "The senior resigned for me. We have all lived together during this period."

"..." The nurse's expression became particularly complicated. He looked at Bai Chengyu and Qiao An.

Bai Chengyu lowered his eyelids, held the hem tightly with the other hand, and the finger knots turned white. He knew what Qiao An meant.

After recording, the nurse left without saying anything more.

Bai Chengyu knew that everyone who had worked with him soon would know that he was going to marry Qiao An.

"Qiao An, come and bring me a bottle of medicine." Qiao Chengming said, and then handed Qiao An a list.

There were still two nurses standing next to him. Qiao An took a second to take the list in the other party's hand and looked at Qiao Chengming.

When Qiao An came out, Qiao Chengming asked Bai Chengyu to come to him.

Bai Chengyu's body trembled a little. Qiao Chengming asked him, "Will you like to live with Qiao An?"

Bai Chengyu shook his head, "Above... Is there any way for him to let me go? He and I are not suitable at all."

"Qiao An's child has been quite clever since he was a child, but he is so clever that I often feel worried." Qiao Chengming sighed and said, "This is all the evils you made before. If you want to leave, go quickly. He should not be back until later. I said that you bought lunch for me, and the rest can only be up to you."

When he came out, Bai Chengyu was penniless and did not have a mobile phone. Qiao Chengming saw his embarrassment and gave him all the cash on his body.

Bai Chengyu has come to this hospital several times. After coming out of the ward, he did not dare to go through the gate and was ready to leave through the side door.

He took a deep breath. In the past, he wanted to find a place suitable for personal development. This time, he thought that it was more appropriate to find a secluded place to stay. The house in L City... He could only be empty there and sell the house according to the situation.

He didn't dare to take a chance. If Qiao An found him again, he would not dare to predict the consequences.

Bai Chengyu lowered his head and walked in a hurry.

Hurry, if he wasn't afraid of attracting the attention of passers-by, he would have to get out of here faster.

Fortunately, he saw Qiao An put his ID card in the drawer and came out with him.

Nowadays, you can't even stay in the simplest hotels without documents.

Bai Chengyu didn't dare to waste time. After leaving the hospital, he quickly took a taxi and asked the driver to drive it to the station.

Today is the weekend. There is a traffic jam on the road, and Bai Cheng urged him several times anxiously.

The driver said, "Sir, I also want to drive for you faster, but there is nothing we can do. Safety is the most important thing. If you buy a ticket for fear of missing it, you can also change the visa now. It's urgent."

"...Then when will it arrive?" Bai Chengyu asked.

The road was blocked to an endless way, and the driver said, "At least an hour."

The traffic jam was really serious. Bai Chengyu asked the driver the time, and it was almost one o'clock in the afternoon.

He is still afraid.

Bai Chengyu's anxious hands were full of sticky sweat, and the speed was not as fast as walking, but when he got to the busy road, the driver could not stop at will.

The driver said again, "If you are in a hurry, you should go out early. The city is already quite congested on weekends."

"I also want to go out early." Bai Chengyu laughed at himself, "But there is no chance."

After driving for more than an hour, the car stopped outside the station. After paying, Bai Chengyu got off the bus and went straight to the ticket window. No matter where he stayed, it was safer than L City.

There are also a lot of people queuing up to buy tickets today. Except for him, they all dragged a big suitcase.

He bought a ticket at two: half in the afternoon, and he could take the bus directly when he entered. Bai Cheng's heart was depressed, which was slightly calmer.

He was about to enter the station, and the staff checked his identity information several times.

"What's wrong?" Bai Chengyu asked.

"..." Seeing that he didn't bring his luggage, the staff looked in a hurry and said, "Let the people behind come in first."

After a while, several policemen came over and said that he had committed the crime of intentional injury.

Bai Chengyu has no idea when he hurt others.

He asked, "Did you catch the wrong person or did you make any misunderstanding?"

One of them said, "I'm right to catch it."

"I have never hurt anyone." Bai Chengyu explained.

"The person who hurts the Qiao family really dares not admit it, but it doesn't matter. Just go to the police station for trial."

"..." The Qiao family?

In the hot summer, Bai Chengyu's heart suddenly turned cold.

He wanted to get off the car, but the man saw that he had been struggling and handcuffed him.

Bai Chengyu was taken to the police station and saw the man sitting on the stool.

Qiao An came over, put it to his ear, and said in a voice that only two people could hear, "Why don't you go home? I've given you so much time."