Part 43 - Did you know you were wrong?

Ning Xiuyuan's hand was so strong that he dragged Cen Li to his body.

He bent down, held Cen Li's shoulder blades, felt a slight trembling from the other party's body, and said in a hoarse voice, "When you do this kind of thing, why don't you think about the consequences?"

"... I'm a man." Cen Li's voice choked a little more.

"How dare you speak hard?" Ning Xiuyuan's face was gloomy, "Only your body, do you deserve to be a man?"

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan patted him on the face with his hand and said, "Be calmer. It's good to you. You don't obey discipline. Cen Li, why am I sorry for you?"

"..."

I'm sorry for him?

He thought that the other party was just on the spur of the moment, but after he was admitted to L University, Ning Xiuyuan followed suit.

He thought that when he graduated and went to find a job, he should not be an intern in a company like him, should he?

Ning Xiuyuan asked him, "Do you know you are wrong?"

Maybe because of his behavior, Ning Xiuyuan's face was completely brushed.

Ning Xiuyuan has always looked down on him a little. If he doesn't meet the other party's wishes, the other party will be angry in front of him, and then force him to admit his mistake, making him look superior.

A breath poured out of his heart. Cen Li looked at the other party's eyes and said word by word, "I'm not wrong."

This is probably the first time that he has refuted the other party so directly.

"My mistake is to know you, and my mistake is to be stupid at the beginning. I thought your conduct was not as bad as rumored. My mistake was to go there to help you with your homework with good intentions, but..."

The voice suddenly stopped.

His white cheeks turned red. Ning Xiuyuan was not a good stubble in the first place. For so many years, others have obeyed him. At first, he probably felt that Cen Li had resisted him once, but it was really new. He didn't think there were people he could not cure him.

...... (Omit Weibo with subscription screenshots to chat with me privately, Weibo: Xi Yigua)

The room was bright with orange light, and the curtains covered the night. Cen Li opened his eyes, and his consciousness was already a little chaotic.

A ray of light came from the cracks in the curtains.

"..." Cen Liban opened his eyes and looked at the man in front of him with his pupils in a daze.

His eyes were gray, and his lips were slightly open and gasped. After a few seconds, he closed his eyes gently, as if he could tell himself that all this was going through was just a nightmare.

After dreaming up, his mother was not sick. He was at ease at school and took a satisfactory university. If a girl showed him goodwill, he might pretend to be calm on the surface, but in fact, his nervous ears turned red.

However, Ning Xiuyuan heard him say in his ear again, "I will ask Aunt Li to stew some tonics for you. You can rest assured. The children of the Ning family don't want to suffer any more."

"..."

It turns out that this is not a nightmare.

His head seemed to be full of lead, and his body did not have much momentum, but Cen Li was not sleepy at all. He had seen those pregnant women. Their abdomen was raised like kicking a ball inside, and he could not even wear ordinary clothes. Walking on the road, he could be detected to have a body at a glance. Pregnancy.

He couldn't imagine that he would become like that one day. Even if he was seen, he would only treat him as a monster.

Ning Xiuyuan went to the bathroom to take a shower before coming out, leaving him dirty.

The other party likes to see him spotless, and then completely stain him.

The smell in the air did not smell good. Ning Xiuyuan lay beside him as if he were asleep.

Cen Li's sleep was very shallow. He heard the argument outside the door, which was related to him, but there was no extra expression on his numb face.

"Young master! You are confused! What kind of woman can't you find?? Who knows if he has any extra thoughts? He will hurt you!" Aunt Li persuaded bitterly, "If you want a child, you can ask the master to help you find the right marriage."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned, "I know exactly what I'm doing. He gave birth without giving him a name. Divide, just give him a place to live."

"But you can't hide it from the master. If you know it, you won't let you stay."

"Aunt Li, you said too much." Ning Xiuyuan's expression cooled down, "You'd better cook soup."

Aunt Li looked embarrassed, "... I'm also doing it for your own good. Last time he choked Master Jiang's neck, who knows that people like him will not harm you one day?"

"He dares not measure it."

"..." Aunt Li could only sigh when she saw that her persuasion didn't work.

Jiang Yan also heard their conversation, came out of the bedroom and asked in a low voice, "A Yuan, Cen Li... Can you get pregnant?"

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan answered.

"...What are you going to do if he has a baby?" Jiang Yan asked.

"Let's talk about it then."

Seeing Ning Xiuyuan's careless attitude, Jiang Yan was relieved, "A Yuan... You have neglected me for a long time. It was agreed to accompany me to get through the air, but suddenly left."

Ning Xiuyuan's tone was better, "Then I'll compensate you next week, okay?"

Jiang Yan nodded.

Cen Li got up laboriously, slowly got out of bed, and took out his mobile phone in his clothes.

He sent a text message to Bai Chengyu asking him to bring the contraceptive pill when he came over.