Part 99 - Harsh Treatment

When night fell, the window was already shrouded in darkness. Whenever he opened the door of the room, he saw Cen Li's eyes staring out of the window.

...... There seems to be nothing to see.

Ning Xiuyuan thought a lot, and some ideas seemed to be gradually collapsing. This time, he did not call the so-called friends, but only called Xia Chuan.

Among his group of friends, Xia Chuan is the most serious, and his relationship with him has always been good.

They made an appointment in a tavern, and there was no place to find an outstanding environment near the hospital. At this time, Ning Xiuyuan was not so picky. He was just in a panic and wanted to find someone to talk to.

Xia Chuan came a few minutes late. He was wearing a camel-colored windbreaker, which was a little old. The edge of his sleeves was worn and hairy.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Isn't he so harsh on you?"

Xia Chuan sat on the other side of the table and said, "He bought it with me."

Xia Chuyan is busy with his work and rarely has time to accompany him, but there is a servant at home. He doesn't have to do anything, and he will pay him enough for a month's living expenses.

He has never regarded Xia Chuyan as a parent.

He later learned that Xia Chuyan took him home and gave him a bite of food, treating him as his father's double.

One day, Xia Chuyan came back from the evening socializing and drank a lot of wine. He was sent to the house by the driver. His whole body was full of strong smell of alcohol. It was late at night, and the servant in the villa had already rested. He still heard the sound and helped Xia Chuyan in at the door.

Xia Chuyan fell on him whole body. In addition to the smell of wine, he also had some perfume from women. Xia Chuan took the person to the bathroom to help him take off his clothes, but the man suddenly hugged him tightly as if he had woke up.

"... Shan Yan, you finally came to see me." Xia Chuyan whispered in his ear.

"..." Xia Chuan was stunned. He was familiar with this name. It was his father's name.

"I miss you so much." Xia Chuyan said hoarsely, and then looked up at him. The mature and steady people's eyes were covered with a layer of redness, as if the camouflaged shell had been removed, leaving only the fragility inside.

Before he could react, his lips were pasted by a soft and warm touch.

Xia Chuyan is kissing him...

He didn't push the other party away, but after Xia Chuyan kissed him, he seemed to lose his strength. He leaned against the wall of the bathroom and whispered, "Single Yan, I love you..."

"..."

Only then did he know why the other party often saw him and was fascinated, as if he were looking at another person.

No wonder Xia Chuyan came to take him in when his relatives ignored him. No wonder Xia Chuyan was unwilling to hear him mention his mother's name before. No wonder Xia Chuyan hasn't got married for so many years.

It's ridiculous that people don't confess when they are alive, but now they regard him as a substitute.

Xia Chuan raised the other party's chin. Xia Chuyan opened his eyes and looked at him confusedly. He knew that this person had not completely woken up yet.

He has never kissed anyone, but some things seem to be innate. Only Xia Chuyan kissed him once, and he thought about it thoroughly.

He bit the other party's lips and peeled it with a little punishment. The other party frowned in pain, but he still did not restrain at all.

It took him a long time to let go of the other party.

He raised Xia Chuyan's face and whispered, "Look clearly, I'm Xia Chuan, not Shan Yan."

"..." Xia Chuyan was in a trance and just looked at him without answering.

At that time, he also felt that he was crazy, so he had to care about such a drunkard.

Xia Chuyan's lips exuded some traces of blood, and his suit was wrinkled.

Xia Chuyan's eyelashes were still stained with some moisture, blinking unexplicably, which was completely inconsistent with his previous calm manner.

The next day, Xia Chuyan woke up and didn't notice any abnormality. He probably thought that he was a hangover that led to soreness and weakness. He thought it was better to get less wine. After all, he had After thirty-four years old, he can't be young.

Xia Chuan still kept a clever look. When the man came out of the room, he even kindly reminded the man, "Uncle, I want to save breakfast for you in the kitchen. You can eat before going to work."

"Yes." Xia Chuyan answered.

Sometimes when a man comes back from work overtime late, he will intimately make a cup of hot milk, take it to the man's room, and then tell the man, "I heard a lot that drinking a glass of milk at night is good for sleep."

At that time, Xia Chuyan had a little serious insomnia. There were too many things in the company. As he grew older, there was always pressure from his family. His peers and children were in primary school, but he had been single for so many years. Indeed, there should be someone around him.

After drinking the milk brought by Xiachuan, I really slept more well at night, but after waking up the next day, I felt very tired.

Occasionally, he found that the skin on the inner thigh was red, thinking that it was caused by seasonal changes. After all, no outsiders would come in the house, and there were no shortage of valuables in his room.

The waiter brought some wine, and Xia Chuan poured a cup of it. At first, he was dissatisfied with the other party's use of him as a substitute, but Xia Chuyan had more annoying women around him. When he came home, he looked like a hostess and regarded him as a junior.

So later he wanted to turn Xia Chuyan into a "woman" who only belonged to him.