Part 94 - Go out

I want this person to belong to me, but I don't want to see the indifferent look of the other party.

Cen Li's mother just passed away. He didn't plan to force her too tight, so he sent someone to stare at her.

After staring at it for a few days, something was wrong. The man told him that there were two people living in Cen Li's room.

Ning Xiuyuan knew that Cen Li didn't have many friends. Who else could he be?

He calmed down and drove directly to Cen Li's house.

The lane was too narrow to drive. Ning Xiuyuan had to park his car at the entrance of the alley and then got off the car.

There are mottled walls on both sides of the road, which feel like old and out of repair. The utility pole is also tilted. There is even a falling wire on it. The cement floor on the road is washed out of many small potholes by rain because it is too old.

Most of the places he went to was luxurious, and the houses he lived in were also wide and cleaned and comfortable by servants. This was the first time he saw such places in real life, and he even thought he had gone wrong.

He walked in and saw a dilapidated room with open windows and familiar figures in the house.

Ning Xiuyuan walked to the door and heard the dialogue from it.

"The sun is very warm today. Do you want to go out to bask in the sun? If you stay in the house again, you will get moldy.

"... Is there anyone outside?" Cen Li asked, he didn't dare to see strangers like this.

The man said gently, "I've seen it before. No one."

"Then you go out and have a look again."

This tone of voice has never been heard by him, as if he were relying on the other party.

Two wooden doors were pushed away in front of his eyes and a "cqueak" sound was made. When Han Chen saw him standing at the door, his face suddenly froze.

Seeing Han Chen pushing the door open, nothing happened. Cen Li came over and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." After saying that, Han Chen is going to close the door.

Ning Xiuyuan walked quickly and opened the door again. Cen Li saw him, but his expression was very calm, without the fear he imagined.

"You are doing well." Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "Professors of L University like men. This news will be very surprising."

"Love is equal. No one you like has anything to do with your dignity." Han Chendao.

How to listen to this sentence and how to diaphragm? Ning Xiuyuan frowned and said to Cen Li, "Come back with me."

"Ning Xiuyuan, why did he go back with you? You don't even think about what you have done. He hurts his wrist, and I haven't settled with you yet. Han Chen stopped in front of Cen Li.

"It's just because he is pregnant with my child." Ning Xiuyuan whispered.

He was about to push Han Chen away when he heard a voice coming from his ear.

"I said that if you come again, I won't want the child in your belly." Cen Li held a sharp knife in his hand and aimed it at his lower abdomen.

"Cen Li! Don't mess around!" Han Chen turned around and saw the scene. He quickly said.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was very dark. He took a step forward, but he saw Cen Li piercing the tip of the knife. Cen Li was wearing a white sweater today. Ning Xiuyuan panicked when some blood stains were stained on the clothes.

Cen Li said again, "Be far away from me."

Ning Xiu stopped. After a few seconds, his body stepped back. "You put down the knife first."

"You go out and don't let me see you."

"..."

"Do you hear me?" Cen Li said, this is often. As long as he is silent, Ning Xiuyuan will question him.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan took a look at Han Chen and motioned Han Chen to bring the knife over and not let Cen Li hurt himself.

"Cen Li, this is all his fault, and it should be him who should be punished. Don't joke about your own body." Han Chen persuaded nervously.

Seeing that there were more and more blood stains on his clothes, Ning Xiuyuan said with an ugly face, "... OK, I'll go out."

Ning Xiuyuan stepped out of the door and heard a "bang" closing sound.

His face suddenly turned black.