Part 87 - Untrue

The reaction also became much dull. Cen Li was stunned before he found out who came.

"Let go of me first." His voice is hoarse.

Everything became blank in his eyes, and he didn't know what he should do. He also recognized the people or things in front of him slowly.

It took Xiaohui a while to come back with the prepared food in her hand.

Han Chen sat aside and motioned Xiaohui to pass him the meal.

"Eat something, and you will be in better shape. When my aunt wakes up, she definitely doesn't want to see you look haggard." Han Chendao.

"..." Cen Li didn't make a sound.

A nurse came in and shouted, and Xiaohui went out with the nurse.

"Cen Li." Han Chen whispered, "I have kept my student status for you. If you want to go back to school, you can come back at any time."

"..." In the past, he did only know, but when he returned to school, he was afraid.

Ning Xiuyuan's goal has indeed been achieved.

After a while, the weather also became hot, and his stomach could not be covered by clothes. When he went to school, he would only be regarded as a monster. If the child was born again, he would not know what he would look like at that time.

Cen Li took over the meal and still said, "Thank you."

"There is no need to say such a new word between us." Han Chen sat closer, then helped him unve the box and said, "Befor other things, you were also the student I admired the most. You have translated so many materials for me before, and I should help you now."

This sentence is just right, so that Cen Li will not feel that he owes the other party a favor, nor does he feel embarrassed because of the other party's goodwill.

Cen Li also wanted to look better, but after eating a few mouthfuls of food, he couldn't eat it. Now he eats more like completing the task.

It was already dark outside, and the woman lying in the hospital bed did not wake up.

Without so much company, Cen Li just wants to stay in the ward and don't go anywhere.

Xiaohui stood by and saw that the atmosphere was too heavy. He said to Cen Li, "If you wake up, auntie, you will be very happy to see you."

"... Uh-huh." Cen Li answered.

But most of the time, his mother wanted to see him, but he couldn't come in time.

At ten o'clock in the evening, most people went to sleep, but Cen Li was not sleepy. He said to Han Chen, "Professor Han, go back first, and I will stay in the hospital to take care of my mother."

"There will be no class tomorrow, and I also want to stay in the hospital to spend more time with my aunt."

"..." Cen Li raised his eyelids and looked at Han Chen.

Han Chen sat very close to him. After discovering his expression, he put a hand warm sticker on his hand and said, "I have covered it up by me."

It's probably because Xiaohui is still in the ward, and Cen Li doesn't say much.

When the woman was about midnight, she was a little sober. Seeing the person who had been remembered for so many days, she stretched out her thin hand and wanted to touch him.

Cen Li's face was even more angry. He quickly leaned over, took the woman's finger and said, "Mom, I'm coming to see you."

"..." The woman wore an oxygen mask and seemed to want to talk to him, but she never made a sound.

"School has just started these days, and there are too many things to do. I haven't come to see you." Cen Li smiled, "... Don't you always want me to find a companion? I've found it. It's in my class. You don't have to worry about no one to accompany me anymore. We get along well.

"..." Tears ooze from the corners of the woman's eyes and slipped along her cheeks on the white sheets. There were traces of water. She opened her lips, but only made a faint sound.

Cen Li said, "Don't worry. When you get cured, you still have a lot of time to talk to me."

When he said this, his voice had choked. He forcibly controlled his emotions. He just wanted to show the good side in front of his mother.

Cen Li pulled the corners of his mouth and said, "... don't you still want to see it?

Do you want me to start a family?"

Xiaohui, who was sitting by the hospital bed, had already cried, but she didn't make a sound. Recently, she had already felt that the woman's physical condition was getting worse and worse day by day. She could eat some liquid food before, but in recent days, it was difficult to even swallow water, and she had less and less time to wake up.

In order not to affect Cen Li's mood, Xiaohui carried her face on her back, and then took a few tissues on the table to wipe the tears in the corners of her eyes.

Cen Li put his ear to the past. He heard his mother say, "You will always be my pride."

The woman held her last breath and wanted to see Cen Li. When she saw someone she had been worried about for so many years, she often felt guilty. She couldn't give Cen Li a complete family and let Cen Li suffer with her, but she didn't regret pulling Cen Li up alone.

She didn't want Cen Li to be as uneducated as she was, so that she would be looked down upon. Cen Li's academic performance had always been among the best, and she had never been disappointed. She was sick at the beginning. She thought that Cen Li would not know until the college entrance examination was over. She didn't want to be a burden to Cen Li.

She was satisfied to know that Cen Li was doing well now.

In her life, she will always experience a lot. She has suffered a little by herself, so she doesn't want Cen Li to bear it again, but she can't see Cen Li stand out in the future.

"... Mom." Cen Li held the woman's hand tighter. After so many years of hard work, the woman's hands were full of thick cocoons. Because of the wind and sun and the erosion of time, there were many more wrinkles on her face, but her beautiful facial features could be faintly seen, and she should also be an outstanding person when she was young.

There was not much heat on the woman's hand. Cen Li put the hand warmer handed Han Chen to him in the palm of the woman's hand, as if he could warm up his body in this way.

Cen Li heard an unstoppable crying in his ear, and the electrocardiogram had become a straight line.

He thought that as long as the heat was passed, his mother's hands were a little warmer than before.

It wasn't long before the doctor on duty came over, and the other party said, "Please mourn."

There is a "buzz" in my ear, and even the sound is not really heard.

Cen Li held the woman's finger tightly and said, "Mom... Don't leave me."

"Cen Li." Someone around him called him.

"..."

"Aid must also want you to live a good life."

"..." His eyes were so astringent that Cen Li didn't say a word at half a sound.

In front of him was a dark world. He couldn't see the road or the direction clearly.