Part 82 - Worry

It's quite cold outside. Ning Xiuyuan received a phone call.

It was called by Cen Li's mother's hospital.

After Ning Xiuyuan answered the phone, his face changed. He had never been afraid of something when he grew up. He clenched his mobile phone and didn't calm down from the other party's words.

Over the years, he has said the most to Cen Li, nothing more than that the other party owes him. The other party's mother is in the hospital, and there is also a huge amount of medical expenses. But what will happen to Cen Li if this shackle no longer exists?

The person on the phone told him that Cen Li's mother was critically ill and might not be able to survive this week.

Ning Xiuyuan is extremely lucky now. He has confiscated Cen Li's mobile phone for a long time.

He didn't expect to smoke, but he lit a cigarette and didn't stop it. He won't let Cen Li know the news.

No matter what happens, Cen Li will stay with him.

After coming for a long time, he returned to Cen Li's ward. The door was falsely covered. He opened the door and stood by the window when he saw Cen Li. I don't know how long he had stood.

He quickly walked over and held the man's arm. Cen Li looked back at him in surprise.

He is too vegetation now.

"... Nothing." Ning Xiuyuan said, then let go of Cen Li's hand and asked, "When did you wake up?"

"It's been a while." Cen Li said lightly.

"Don't open the window. It's too cold outside, and your body will not stand it." Ning Xiuyuan was rarely concerned. He put the velvet blanket sent by his assistant on Cen Li's shoulder and found that Cen Li's body was cold.

Cen Li didn't pay much attention to him.

Ning Xiuyuan held Cen Li's finger. He thought of sitting in the back row of the classroom at the beginning, he saw Cen Li holding a black pen in his hand, which was even more slender as jade. Now he wrapped Cen Li's hand in the palm of his palm, but he could not survive his heat.

The day was gradually shrouded in the night. Cen Li's eyes stared out of the window and let the other party move.

Anyway, Ning Xiuyuan has slapped him many times and gave him a sweet date.

However, Ning Xiuyuan's performance was not normal today. The other party hugged him and told him, "If you don't want to stay at home all the time, I will arrange for you to work in the company when you give birth to the child?"

"..." Cen Li looked at Ning Xiuyuan, but the other party avoided it as if he were guilty.

"Cen Li, I won't treat you unfairly. You can tell me anything you want. When the child grows up, I will also bring the child to see you." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

"I want to leave you." Cen Lidao.

In a word, it broke the originally beautiful atmosphere.

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank, put his fingers tightly in the palm of his hand, and whispered, "You can't leave me."

It seems that over the years, he has formed a concept that Cen Li is his. No matter where he is, he can call people over with just one phone call. The other party lives in an area under his control. As long as he goes home, he can see the other party living in his house.

In the hospital these two days, Ning Xiuyuan has never been angry again.

Bai Chengyu gave Cen Li an infusion in the ward. When he came out, he saw Ning Xiuyuan leaning against the wall and lowered his voice and said, "XIU Yuan, if you are really good to him, don't be like before. If you find someone more suitable than him one day, let him go."