Part 84 - Strange

Ning Xiuyuan buried his head in the back of his neck and rarely said gently, "Go to bed early."

"..."

The bodies of the two people were very close. Obviously, the other party was eager to possess him, but they still endured it. Now they are no more than the other day before. Besides, Ning Xiuyuan really wanted to hug him at the beginning.

It was late at night. Cen Li closed his eyes and heard a even breathing sound from his ears.

He opened his eyes and looked out of a dark window.

He remembered that when he went to the hospital last time, the doctor told him that his mother was in a bad state, and her mental state was getting worse and worse. She always woke up for a while and fell asleep.

Cen Li woke up very early the next day, the biological clock formed over the years.

The people around me are no longer there, leaving some heat, which proves that someone slept here last night.

Aunt Li prepared breakfast early in the morning. Ning Xiuyuan opened the door and saw that he had got up. He said, "The weather is not bad today. Take you out for a walk, so as not to wait for your belly to be bigger and you won't want to go out."

"..."

"How's it going?" Ning Xiuyuan asked, after all, Bai Chengyu also told him that people who are pregnant need to adjust their moods more.

"Yes." Cen Li answered faintly.

Maybe he was worried that Cen Li was pregnant with a child. There was little meaty food on the table. Cen Li had a special nutritious meal. Ning Xiuyuan was always afraid that Cen Li would eat enough, and his eyes were also on Cen Li from time to time.

"A Yuan..." Jiang Yan said.

Ning Xiuyuan then took his eyes away and said, "What's the matter?"

"UnCLE NING SAID THAT IF THERE IS NO PROBLEM, WE CAN GET ENGAGED BY THE END OF THIS YEAR." Jiang Yan smiled a little more, "Cen Li will also have a baby at that time, and he can come to our engagement banquet just in time."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't have much objection and said to Cen Li, "Come here and have fun too."

"..." Cen Li lowered his eyelids without making a sound.

Aunt Li said, "Master Jiang is still suitable for you, and there are not so many vicious thoughts. You are not in the house these days. Master Jiang has always been worried about you. Besides, you have known each other for so many years, and you know the bottom of it more."

Jiang Yan said shyly, "Aunt Li, stop talking."

"Why can't you say that you're worried about the young master, but the young master hasn't seen anyone for days." Aunt Li said again.

Jiang Yan secretly glanced at Ning Xiuyuan, but saw that the other party's face had not changed much.

Cen Li whispered, "It's really appropriate for you to be together, so I don't need to get involved."

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank, "Don't look for trouble when there are too many people."

"A Yuan, maybe Cen Li is not in a good mood now. Please take care of yourself."

Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "When did he feel better?"

"I'm full." Cen Li said, and then got up and was ready to leave the table.

Somehow, Cen Li always provoked his anger easily. Ning Xiuyuan suppressed his anger and calmed down. "Then take a break first and don't make everyone unhappy all day long."

Cen Li went back to his room. Soon Ning Xiuyuan also put down his bowls and chopsticks and followed him.

Ning Xiuyuan opened the door, saw Cen Li sitting quietly on the stool, and walked over and said, "Xiaoyan has no bad intentions towards you. If you don't want to come over for the engagement banquet, you can stay at home."

"..." Cen Li turned around and looked at him secretly, "Ning Xiuyuan, what do you think of me?"

Ning Xiuyuan was stunned for a moment, and then avoided the topic. "I didn't you agree to take you out today. Why don't you change your clothes?"

Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly.

Ning Xiuyuan picked a suit for him in the wardrobe, wearing a dark gray tweed coat, covering his abdomen, and being more lonely.

Ning Xiuyuan has never worn a scarf so carefully. The scarf is apricot, and Cen Li's skin is whiter by several chromas. He likes to see Cen Li spotless appearance, just like this person is his exclusive. Only he can completely stain this person.

Cen Li's fingers are too cold. He still remembers the last time he was here.

At school, Cen Li's fingers were also so cold. He helped Cen Li put on gloves, although the cold winter was about to pass.

This is more like a compensation. What was ignored before is now noticed by him.

There is a resort on the outskirts of L City. The environment was pleasant. In the past, it was either rich or noble. Ning Xiuyuan thought about it. This was the first time he went somewhere with Cen Li.

The people over there knew him and saw that he brought Cen Li here with a look a little ambiguous.

"Ning Shao, have you changed someone again?" Seeing that Cen Li had gone further, the man joked with him that he might think Cen Li was the same as those adopted teenagers.

"No change." Ning Xiuyuan said in a low voice.

"It's rare. Does it look serious? But he is indeed better than your former partner, and it is inevitable that you will like him. That humanity.

Ning Xiuyuan's face changed, "... If you like it or not, don't talk if you can't speak.

How can he like Cen Li? This is too bizarre. The reason why he wants to keep Cen Li with him is probably just because he uses it easily.

The hot spring steamed up, and the people waiting on them had long retired interestingly.

He checked in advance. After three months of pregnancy, it doesn't matter if you soak in a hot spring occasionally, which can relieve fatigue and relax tense nerves.

The warm pool water covered his body, and Cen Li was not too coy. His white body gradually floated with a layer of pink, and Ning Xiu's mouth was dry from afar.

Cen Li inadvertently raised his eyelids and glanced at him.

"Don't you want to hug me?" Cen Li asked, in fact, since last night, he has observed Ning Xiuyuan's reaction.

The water surface stirred up ripples, and Cen Li approached him a little closer, and in the pool full of water vapor, there was more hazy beauty.

Cen Li put his arm on his shoulder, and his eyelashes were also wet by water mist. Every look in his eyes was a fatal provocation to him.

Ning Xiuyuan swallowed the throat knot, but took away his hand as if guilty and said, "Just take you out to relax. Don't think too much."

"..." Cen Li stared at him, "You didn't do this before."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned, "Isn't it like that?"

Cen Li didn't answer anymore.

Ning Xiuyuan suddenly got a little irritable, "Don't think nonsense there. I said it would be good to you. You have to lock you up in the house and make you unable to go out. Are you at ease, right?"

Cen Li got up and walked out of the hot spring pool. Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Where are you going?"

Cen Li didn't make a sound. He just wiped off the water stains on his body with a dry towel, and then changed into the dress he wore when he came over.