Part 51 - Push Away

His mind was blank. Cen Li paused for a moment before he suddenly wanted to push away the person in front of him.

Ning Xiuyuan said hoarsely, "Don't she like you? Just let her see if you can still like women."

After saying that, Ning Xiuyuan was about to untie his clothes, as if he really wanted to show Xia Lu.

Cen Li resisted hard, but he was not Ning Xiuyuan's opponent. His hands were tightly tied to the top of his head by the other party, and he could not move half an inch.

The voice seemed to squeeze out of his throat, and Cen Li's face was full of sadness, "Don't... don't look at it."

In the afternoon, Xia Lu was still sad about Cen Li's words, but after school, she sent a text message. Cen Li asked him to go to a hotel outside the school and wanted to talk to her.

She wondered whether those words in the afternoon were angry words from Cen Li. He also bought exquisite cakes and wanted to give them to Cen Li.

It's just that the cake fell to the ground, the carton was deformed, and the cream leaked out of it.

Why, Ning Xiuyuan is here?

And they are kissing...

Hearing Cen Li's voice, Xia Lu woke up like a dream, "...Ning Xiuyuan! What are you doing?"

"What do you think?"

"..." Xia Lu's face suddenly turned red with shame. She had never been in a serious relationship. Although she knew little about this kind of thing, she didn't understand it.

"How can you... How can you do such a thing to Cen Li?!" Xia Lu walked over, as if to want to pull Ning Xiuyuan away from Cen Li.

Ning Xiuyuan sneered and said, "If it hadn't been for Xia Chuan's face, what would happen to the person who touched me?"

"...What kind of person are you?"

"He has followed me for several years and will give it to me later..."

"Ning Xiuyuan!" Cen Li was ashamed and indignant and interrupted him, "Don't say...please stop talking..."

"What did you do earlier? I gave you a chance to break up with her." It's better to build a long way.

"..." Cen Li took a deep breath and looked at Xia Lu red. "You go... I'm the kind of person Ding Hao said. Even if you can spit on me, I asked for it myself..."

"Cen Li..." Xia Lu shouted.

"... You go." Cen Li's voice was so choked that he could hardly make a sound. "Don't look for me in the future."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Do you see it clearly? This is him. If you want to stay here to watch us make out, I don't mind."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't care whether there was still a man standing by the door. Xia Lu's movements were slightly, as if she hadn't reacted from the picture in front of her.

After a while, Cen Li heard the sound of closing the door in the air, and Xia Lu left.

"She's gone." Ning Xiuyuan whispered Cen Li, "You can relax."

Cen Li's eyes were red. Thinking of all kinds of things in the past, they were still studying together in the library at noon today. He also found a reason to refuse Xia Lu. Nowadays, few people talk to him at school. Why did Ning Xiuyuan deprive him of his basic interpersonal contacts?

"Sad?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

Cen Li's fingers were clenched together, and his body trembled slightly, "...Ning Xiuyuan, what on earth are you going to force me to make you willing?"

"For a woman, did you ask me?" Ning Xiuyuan laughed out loud.

"..." Cen Li tried his best to push Ning Xiuyuan away from him, "You ruined everything about me. Why... If you want me to refuse her, I listen. Can't you talk to others basically? What do you want me to do? I must do it. There are few people around me who can talk. I'm afraid of being pointed out every day. What did I do wrong? ... I just want to think about it. I want to have a normal family in the future. I want to live an open life like others, but I dare not. I'm like a cross-street mouse. I dare not do anything."

Looking at Cen Li's cheeks soaked, Ning Xiuyuan frowned and said, "Who dares to point out to you?"

Cen Li's His body trembled. He saw the cake falling to the ground by the door, exuding a sweet and greasy smell, but there was too much pain in his heart.

"Okay, let's go back." Ning Xiuyuan stepped forward to help Cen Li tidy up his clothes.

He couldn't help looking at him. Ning Xiuyuan's movements were a little paused, and he didn't know the meaning in Cen Li's expression, but Cen Li always looked a little timid when he saw that he was a little timid. This time it was a little different from the past.

Ning Xiuyuan's finger touched and was dodged by Cen Li. "Don't touch me."

Ning Xiuyuan's face was dark, "I've touched you so many times. Will you be reserved now?"

"..." Cen Li no longer answered.

Now it's true that it's not that Ning Xiuyuan won't let him go to school, but that he was afraid that paper could never wrap fire, but Cen Li didn't expect that the day to come so soon.

He wants to be a normal person and live like them for a while.

Poor families have to learn this way out. Ning Xiuyuan is about to block his way. His mother told him that he wanted to complete it, but he really didn't want to fail like this.

Cen Li will still go to school. He huddled himself in the circle and didn't want to talk to outsiders again.

It's just that she's in the same class as Xia Lu. It's hard not to see it. Xia Lu didn't mention what happened in front of him last time. She just came to say hello to him, but he avoided it.

"... Cen Li." Xia Lu came over.

Cen Li didn't seem to hear the other party's voice. He just lowered his head, focused on the notebook in front of him, and then picked up the pen to take notes on it.

"Cen Li." Xia Lu called him again.

A boy next to him said, "Xia Lu is calling you. Why don't you answer her?"

"There is nothing to reply to." Cen Li is low.

Some things, experienced once, are enough for him to remember for a lifetime.

The teacher asked him to go out and said something to him. When Cen Li returned to the classroom, he heard someone talking about him.

"Why is Cen Li's personality getting weirder and weirder? Although it used to be a little cold, it wouldn't be like now. I borrowed a USB flash drive from him yesterday, but he ignored me."

"... Well, is he sick? That's what your temper turns out.

"I don't know, but he asked for several leave some time ago, and it's the end of the semester..."

"He doesn't seem to ask for a long leave, but he is often late for class this semester."

.....

Cen Li passed through the aisle, and the two talking people shut up as soon as they saw him.

It may be okay now. If it's a while, it should become another one.

It's only a few days before the final exam. I was reluctant to concentrate before, but recently I often feel dizzy and more afraid of the cold than usual.

He has been taking the medicine Bai Chengyu gave him so much that he didn't think about anything else.

Back at night, Aunt Li prepared a lot of dishes, and there was a steamed fish on the table, which was placed in the middle.

Ning Xiuyuan put the soft black beans in his bowl. Cen Li just sat at the table, and his expression immediately changed, and a disgusting feeling surged out of his throat.

He got up quickly and vomited.