Part 78 - The most suitable

The man lying in the hospital bed seemed to be asleep, but his face was too pale.

Cen Li's cheeks are thin, his eyelashes are slender, and a small shadow is cast under the eyelids. When he is silent, it will make people feel cold, but when he smiles, he will make people feel moved.

The reason why Cen Li stayed with him for the longest time was probably because he was the most outstanding. Before Ning Xiuyuan met Cen Li, he heard someone discuss this person.

Ning Xiuyuan stretched out his hand and touched Cen Li's cheek. It was very cold, as if there was no heat.

Thinking of what Bai Chengyu just said, he was a little relieved.

The mobile phone vibrates again. Xu Aunt Li accompanied Jiang Yan to check in the hospital. Jiang Yan didn't see anyone from him when he came home, and then called him.

Ning Xiuyuan did not plan to tell anyone about Cen Li's stabbing him. In order to prevent Jiang Yan from detecting abnormalities, he was going out to answer the phone.

He said gently, "I'll be back later."

It's just that no one responded to him.

Ning Xiuyuan stood by the window outside the corridor and then pressed to answer. He heard a sound from the other end of the phone.

"...Ayuan, where have you been? I didn't answer the phone either." Jiang Yan's tone seemed to be acting coquettish.

"I had an accident outside. I don't think I'll go back tonight." It's better to build a long way.

The window was open, and some air permeated. Ning Xiuyuan originally wanted to smoke a cigarette, but suddenly he remembered that he had smoked before. Cen Li always hid from him. In the eyes of the other party, smoking was the behavior of bad students.

"What accident? Is it serious?" Jiang Yan asked.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't answer, but said, "It's very late. Go to bed early."

Jiang Yan is much more sensible than Cen Li. He is relaxed and doesn't ask much more questions.

Jiang Yan is the little son of the Jiang family. He has known him for more than ten years. The two families are intersident, and Jiang Yan will understand him. These are unparalleled by Cen Li.

Since he wants to start a family, he naturally chooses the most suitable one. As for emotions, Ning Xiuyuan has always thought these two words ridiculous. Now who else would seriously like a person and hang himself stupidly in a tree?

Ning Xiuyuan stayed in the hospital for a few days, but he didn't go there to sign up for the start of school.

Jiang Yan still found him in the hospital.

"Are you hurt?" Jiang Yan saw the bandage wrapped around his neck and asked nervously.

"It's not a serious injury. It will be fine in a few days." Ning Xiuyuan whispered.

"...how did you do it?" Jiang Yan vaguely had an answer in his heart, but he didn't say it. Besides, Cen Li has not been in the house these days.

"There was something unexpected." Ning Xiuyuan is a general road.

"... Where's Cen Li? He's going to school tomorrow. Is he still going to school?"

Ning Xiuyuan thought for a moment and didn't answer.

He doesn't want Cen Li to step out of the scope of his control. He is afraid that Cen Li will disappear after going to school as last time. No matter how many calls he makes and sends many text messages, Cen Li will not answer.

He doesn't want to see any contact between Cen Li and Han Chen.

Because Jiang Yan came over, Ning Xiuyuan accompanied Jiang Yan outside the ward for a while.

Bai Chengyu found that Cen Li had woken up when he changed Cen Li's dressing.

Cen Li's lips lost blood color and looked at the white ceiling overhead in a daze.

The nurse next to her was about to inform the patient's family when Bai Chengyu stopped him and said, "Let's talk about it later. Don't worry about it for a while."

The little nurse nodded and thought that Cen Li had an abortion in the hospital some time ago, which must have something to do with the man outside, but when he came in, the other party was getting close to another man.

Bai Chengyu helped Cen Li change the bandage wrapped around his wrist. Because it was bitten, the wound looked a little ferocious, and I don't know how cruel it was.

Cen Li's thin lips moved, and his voice was as light as a feather. "Dr. Bai, you shouldn't have saved me."

"Your mother is still in the hospital, and she certainly doesn't want to see you like this. If she doesn't see you, she will also be worried." Bai Chengyu said.

"..." When it comes to his mother, Cen Li's eyes only have it.

Light up, but he looks like this now, and he will be afraid to visit him when he goes to the hospital.

"Cen Li, only when you survive can you have hope."