Part 114 - Really?

It's rare for Ning Xiuyuan to be in such a good mood, which is nothing compared with in the past.

It's like the heart has been completely enriched and he no longer feels empty inside. Cen Li lies beside him and will belong to him forever in the near future.

What he wants is nothing he can't get. Now it seems that this is true.

Cen Li turned around and smiled at the corners of his mouth, "Really?"

"Of course it's true. What did I lie to you?" Ning Xiuyuan swore, "If you don't like it in the future, I will cut off contact with those people outside. You are the only one around me."

At this time, Ning Xiuyuan probably forgot the big principles he had said. He raised a few outside, just like the emperor spoiled the concubine. Whoever is favored often goes there.

Cen Li smiled pretty well. Ning Xiuyuan hadn't seen Cen Li laugh for a while. At this time, his heart was warm.

Cen Li said, "Even if I don't like it, you may not be able to do it."

Ning Xiuyuan held Cen Li's hand and put it in his heart just like he wanted to make a decision. "If you don't believe it, touch it."

Cen Li's fingers were a little cold, and he wanted to pull his hand back soon.

In the second few months of Cen Li's pregnancy, he did not touch Cen Li. Maybe the atmosphere was just right, or because Cen Li came to his house today and performed well. Ning Xiuyuan's throat knot rolled, and then turned over and covered Cen Li.

There was also a bedside lamp in the room. He shrouded Cen Li's body in the shadow. Cen Li's skin seemed to be white and transparent, and his dark pupils were a little less than before, but it didn't make much difference.

Cen Li is different from those overly gorgeous appearances. The more amazing people look at a glance, the more tired they get. He thinks Cen Li is quite durable. At first glance, he remembers the appearance of this person, and then the more he looks, the more memorable he is.

At that time, he had several contacts with Cen Li and felt that he was just a nerd, everywhere, and there was nothing to bother.

He himself is not sure when his desire for Cen Li began.

Maybe when Cen Li and he hold the same umbrella, maybe Cen Li urged him to do his homework quickly and hand it over to the teacher. Maybe in the row of boys standing opposite him, only Cen Li could still see. He stretched his arm and exposed his thin white waist, making him want to draw with the palm of his hand to see if it was true. It's that thin.

Originally, he only used Cen Li as a bed companion. Often because Cen Li wanted to be stubborn with him, his temper rose. He didn't care what the other party was in the mood and made him unhappy, so he had more ways to smooth out the spine of this person.

Is it a person who is infatuated with Cen Li or a body that makes him vent countless desires?

Ning Xiuyuan is too lazy to delve into it.

He said hoarsely, "I'm about to get married. What are you afraid of? You have to do a lot to do in the future. If you don't want me to find someone outside, then you should always satisfy me."

This sentence is like a prostitute. Ask the other party to learn more flattering skills, otherwise he won't look for him next time.

However, Ning Xiuyuan did not have this awareness. He felt quite normal. He and Cen Li had a good impression of each other, and it was also human nature for two people to do something they liked together.

Cen Li rarely refutes him, but he is too unfamiliar. He feels that he needs to practice more, but the days will be long in the future.

When Ning Xiuyuan rose up, Cen Li let go of his hand and vomited a few times by the bedside.

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank, "I'm pregnant again so soon?"

Cen Li didn't make a sound.

This kind of thing will end halfway through, which is really disappointing. Cen Li drew a tissue at the head of the bed to wipe his lips.

It was a little warm that was finally stored, and it seemed to fade away. The hospital did not say that it would vomit after giving birth to a child.

Seeing that Cen Li was really not in good shape, Ning Xiuyuan's tone softened, "What's wrong?"

Cen Li shook his head.

He felt that he hadn't done anything too much just now. He seemed concerned and asked, "Would you like water?" It should be all right after a break."

Every time he hurts people black and blues, his attitude changes slightly.

he's self-righteous.

After too long, I thought that if my attitude had changed, others should ignore what he had done and post it with eyes, but if there are more times, there will always be an exception.