Part 146 - Frustration

Ning Xiuyuan experienced such a strong sense of frustration for the first time.

Qiao Yuan had a bad impression of him, but Ning Mo was still so young that he didn't know anything. He thought Qiao Yuan would talk to Ning Mo at least.

But Qiao Yuan left.

Ning Mo turned around and saw his eyes staring at the direction of the elevator. He muttered, "Dad..."

The child's troubles came and went quickly, and the tears on his eyelashes had not dried up. Now he touched his face as if he were all right.

"Dad is fine." Ning Xiuyuan smiled and kissed Ning Mo's little face.

"Xiao Mo, your father is a very good person. You can hate Dad. Don't hate him." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

"..." Ning Mo shrivelled his mouth and looked thoughtful. After a few seconds, his face was a little sad, "... wow... Dad... No baby..."

"It's all Dad's fault."

"..." Ning Mo thought for a moment, "Then... It's Dad's fault that the sugar is broken..."

"..."

At a young age, I learned to shirk my responsibilities.

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank, "Men should dare to be responsible for their mistakes, otherwise no children will be willing to play with you in the future."

Ning Mo didn't seem to hear his voice. When several children saw Ning Mo coming, they all gathered around and asked, "Are we pushing the building blocks together?"

"Good duck!" Ning Mo said happily that he earned money and wanted to get out of Ning Xiuyuan's arms.

Ning Xiuyuan can only feel that his son can't stay before he is old.

He put Ning Mo on the ground and patiently told him, "Be obedient, okay?"

Ning Mo's feet just touched the ground, and several happy children ran to the amusement park together.

Typical let go.

Ning Mo is the youngest in it, and there are basically little girls around him. Ning Mo is only one and a half years old. When he grows up, he will be amazing. If he dares to spend money outside, he will reward him to break the living expenses package.

Ning Xiuyuan broke his old father's heart.

Seeing his solemn eyes, the servant comforted him, "... Young master, it is the nature of children to play. Young master must still like you."

Even the servant knew that he was angry about this matter.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned. In order to prove that he didn't care so much, he said, "Who cares if he likes it or not?"

"..." The servant stopped talking.

Looking at Ning Mo's playful figure, Ning Xiuyuan suddenly said, "Actually, I, a father, am quite incompetent."

"..."

The other children are all a family of three. Only Ning Mo has been in the care of servants since he was born. He is usually busy with work and will accompany Ning Mo when he comes home, but he is the only one. Compared with a complete family, he is always a little worse.

The longest time to accompany a person is parents in the first part, and lovers in the second part.

As for friends, they will have their own lives. Occasionally, they have time to exchange greetings several times, and very few people can really stay with them.

Ning Xiuyuan found that he just looked like a lot of people around him. Those companionships that could be bought with money were full of bad texture and hypocies.

He sat in the position where Qiao Yuan had sat and looked at the books Qiao Yuan had just seen, as if the other party was still beside him. How he thought that he could still hear the other party said, "You're back" when he went home, and then went to him and took his briefcase.

Although it was Cen Li who gave him illusory warmth in revenge, it became his deepest memory.

This gave him the illusion that they liked each other.

Cen Li took care of everything at home in an orderly manner and cooked dinner every day, waiting for him to go home.

Ning Xiuyuan laughed at himself.

Obviously, he knew that it was fake, but he couldn't get out. He always recalled the scene of that period back and forth in his mind.

Several times.

Halfway through the sight, Ning Mo was still playing with children in the playground.

He closed his eyes slightly as if he were taking a nap.

After meeting Qiao Yuan, his symptoms were not relieved at all.

He called Bai Chengyu. It took him more than ten seconds to be answered. There were all kinds of noises around him, and Ning Xiuyuan had more and more headaches.

Before he could speak, the phone was hung up.

When he called again, he showed that the subscriber dialed had been turned off.

Because of Bai Chengyu's career, in case of any unexpected things, mobile phones are usually turned on in twenty-four hours, and there is little such situation as it is now.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and didn't think much about it. Ning Mo didn't know when he came out and was being held and breastfed by the servant.

Ning Mo has a good appetite. Every time the servant cooks a large bowl of rice paste, he eats it clean and even eats a few strawberries.

Ning Mo was tired of playing. After the servant fed and played with milk, he fell asleep without much.

When I closed my eyes, I looked much quieter. My slender eyelashes were like a cattail fan, the bridge of my nose was slightly straight, and my cheeks were full of meat. However, I could see that it was beautiful. When I grew up, it may be a scourge again. Ning Mo opened his little mouth and my mouth overflowed from the corners of my lips.

Ning Xiuyuan took a wipe to help Ning Mo clean his saliva. Ning Mo seemed to feel uncomfortable and stretched out his little hand to touch his face.

"Let me hug him." Ning Xiuyuan treats servants.

The servant handed Ning Mo into his arms, feeling heavy, like holding a weight and eating so much, which also played a role.

He didn't think too much before. Naturally, someone took care of the child back to Ning's house. At that time, whoever he married, the child would call him his mother.

But Ning Mo was born by Cen Li. He saw Cen Li sweating coldly all over his body in pain, and his face seemed to have lost blood. Many ordinary people can do very easily, because they are pregnant, which becomes difficult.

Now he wants his child to recognize Cen Li, but there is no such a good thing. Everything is waiting for him.

Ning Xiuyuan took Ning Mo to the back seat of the car, and the servant sat in the back to take care of him.

When the medicine was put in the car, Ning Xiuyuan picked it up and took a pill of mineral water. Then he called Bai Chengyu, which still showed that the phone was turned off.

He'd better go straight to the hospital tomorrow to find the other party.

Ning Mo muttered a few words in his sleep, but Ning Xiuyuan didn't hear them clearly.

"Mom... Mom..."

Ning Xiuyuan heard this sentence clearly.

Ning Xiuyuan turned around and whispered, "Dad is here."

Ning Mo slept soundly and didn't know what he had done at all.

Ning Xiuyuan's mood became more and more dull.