Part 138 - Pain turns into Ashes

Joe was sure that the other party was talking to him, but it was not his name.

He covered his hand in his heart as if he were a little uncomfortable.

When the woman heard the movement, she came over and asked, "Qiao Yuan, do you know her?"

No woman wants to see her boyfriend accosted by another opposite sex. A woman looks at Xia Lu on guard. When dating Qiao Yuan, there will always be opposite sexes looking at Qiao Yuan.

Qiao Yuan shook his head and said, "I don't know."

Hearing the answer, Xia Lu was a little stunned. She looked at the delicately dressed woman next to Qiao Yuan, and then at Qiao Yuan, "... Don't you know me? I'm Xia Lu... I didn't know anything about anything before. You taught me all about it."

The woman stopped Qiao Yuan in front of her, "Qiao Yuan doesn't know you. Will you admit the wrong person?"

"..."

Xia Lu didn't believe that she had mistaken the person. Since she learned that Cen Li was buried in the sea, she has been depressed and unhappy. It's not that her family has not introduced a suitable partner, but she often thinks of Cen Li.

The first time I met was in the military training not long after the beginning of freshman year. She accidentally sprained her ankle. The boy passing by asked gently, "Do I need to go to the infirmary?"

There is a slight smile on the boy's face, which won't make people feel embarrassed.

Later, the two gradually became familiar with each other. At first, Cen Li was only occasionally late for class. Later, he often asked for leave at school. Her face was getting worse and worse day by day. Cen Li rarely dealt with people, and she always had to deliberately find topics to get close to this gentle boy.

Xiaowen sat on the stool playing with the newly opened toy. He saw Qiao Yuan holding his forehead with one hand and came over and asked sensiblely, "Uncle, what's wrong with you?"

The woman was concerned and said, "Qiao Yuan, I'll drive later. You'd better go to the hospital."

"Yes." Joe answered.

Xia Lu stood silently beside her and looked at what was going on in front of her. Is the man Qiao Yuan?

Xia Lu whispered, "...aren't you really Cen Li?"

The woman thought Xia Lu wanted to find a reason to deliberately approach Qiao Yuan, and said, "Of course not. Qiao Yuan has just returned to China recently. Don't admit the wrong person again."

"..."

The man called Qiao Yuan didn't look at her again. Xia Lu thought... If the other party were Cen Li, she would definitely not ignore her as much as she is now.

Xia Lu came to the mall with her friends. There was a young girl beside her and asked with a smile, "I went to the store, and I couldn't see your person when I turned around. Are you spring-hearted?"

Xia Lu didn't answer.

Ye Mei left the mall with Qiao Yuan's arm in close arms, as if to prove the right of ownership.

The girl next to her joked, "Xia Lu, you won't like a married man, will you?"

"No." Xia Lu's voice choked a little. She raised the back of her hand and wiped her red eyes.

When I came out of the mall, it was already dark outside, and Qiao Yuan's state was a little slower.

He didn't know why he was admitted one after another.

"Qiao Yuan?" Ye Mei called him.

"It's so late. I'll take you home." Qiao Yuandao.

"Are you not going to the hospital?"

"It's okay. Maybe I'm not satisfied with the water and soil, and I'll get used to it in a few days."

"..." Ye Mei glanced at the time on her mobile phone before midnight. Without the hot sun in the daytime and more hidden nights, it was a good time to date, and she could even do something closer.

She has been dating Qiao Yuan for more than three months. She knows that Qiao Yuan treats her well and there is no extra person around her. But there is no kiss between lovers, and even hold hands very few times, which is too abnormal.

She acted coquettishly and said, "Let's send Xiaowen home. I want to be with you tonight."

Her hints could not be more obvious. The two are fiances, and it is understandable to spend the night together.

"You go home early and rest. I have something else to do." Qiao Yuandao.

"..." Ye Mei's face was not very beautiful. A woman took the initiative.

At this point, it's a problem that my boyfriend is still indifferent.

She snupt and asked her sister that if a man was too serious about you and didn't even have a little basic ambiguity, he would not love you enough.

"Qiao Yuan..." Ye Mei held Qiao Yuan's arm, and their bodies were closer.

Qiao Yuan frowned. "Xiaowen is still here. You'd better pay attention."

"..."

Xiaowen is Ye Mei's brother's child. His name is Ye Shanwen. Recently, her brother has been busy, so he left Xiaowen with her for a few days. Qiao Yuan also likes the child very much, so she agreed.

Xiaowen doesn't know what the two adults are talking about. He is playing with the Transformers in his hands with his head down. For children, treating their favorite toys is enough to focus on them.

Ye Mei let go of her hand and was speechless for a moment.

There are also many her pursuers. There are many people who know more about sex than Qiao Yuan, but Ye Mei likes Qiao Yuan very much. She used to think that Qiao Yuan could not let go of it, but after so many times, Qiao Yuan rejected her every time.

Ye Mei received a text message on her mobile phone. The light on the screen was the message sent to her by her pursuers. Ye Mei looked up. Qiao Yuan had already got into the car and said to her, "Get in the car."

"..."

Qiao Yuan never cares about who is around her like someone else's boyfriend.

Ye Mei ignored the news, but she was somewhat grudged.

She asked Xiaowen to get into the car first, close the door, and then sat on the co-pilot. She said, "... I always feel that you don't care enough about me enough."

Qiao Yuan paused for a second, and then smiled softly, "Don't worry too much. How can I not care about you? I want to give it to you whatever you like."

"..." There is a child in the car, and it's not easy for her to say too bluntly, "... Then why don't you keep me overnight? You always want to send me home early."

"We haven't got married yet, so we are more responsible for you. If we are not together in the future, it won't affect you in any way." Qiao Yuandao.

Ye Mei said dissatisfiedly, "What are you talking about?"

Qiao Yuan smiled and comforted, "It's not all ifs used, it's just a hypothesis."

Ye Mei snorted coldly and was a little angry.

After being coaxed several times by Qiao Yuan, her mood recovered.

Qiao Yuan drove Ye Mei and Xiaowen home.

In the empty night, he was the only one left. He looked up at the stars shining in the sky. Now he has a place to live.

In an instant, it seemed that the two figures overlapped, but all the pain had turned to ashes with the fire.