Part 31.1 - Silence

I don't know when it began, such a aimless silence as it is now.

Originally, he was a person with a strong sense of time. Every minute and second would have a plan. He learned what time, when to go to rest, what time he got up in the morning, and then watched for a while. The time was full.

But now, without much time concept, he would rather live faster every day, otherwise it would be a kind of suffering for him.

Looking at the message sent by Xia Lu, Cen Li's finger paused slightly. After a while, he sent a message to Xia Lu according to Ning Xiuyuan's request.

Xia Lu didn't continue to ask, but asked him if he would go to school tomorrow?

He went back.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't come to see him all night. Cen Li fell asleep in a daze. After waking up in the morning, he saw that he looked a little better in the mirror than last night.

After washing up, I came out of the room and saw two people downstairs having breakfast.

Cen Li glanced coldly, withdrew his eyes, and was ready to walk out of the villa area before taking a bus to school.

Through the window, you can see a layer of silver frost wrapped outside. His body can't stand the cold now. Bai Chengyu also told him something to pay attention to.

"Come for breakfast." Ning Xiu opened far and low.

"..." Cen Li didn't want to spend extra time visiting these two people, but he refused. It is inevitable that Ning Xiuyuan will not do anything to him.

Cen Li withdrew his footsteps and walked to the table like a puppet. Jiang Yan and Ning Xiuyuan sat on one side, and he sat alone on the other side.

"Ayuan, your coat is so warm, much warmer than the coat I wore yesterday."

"Don't catch a cold." Ning Xiuyuan rubbed Jiang Yan's hair with his hand and looked spoiled.

"... By the way, the weather forecast says it will cool down today. Jiang Yan glanced at Cen Li, "Will Cen Li dress too thinly? And he hasn't looked well recently."

In contrast, Ning Xiuyuan saw high and low, and said to Cen Li, "See? What did he do to you and how did you treat him?"

"..." Cen Li's movements were slightly stunned.

He didn't have much appetite in the first place, and he could only eat light food recently. He took a few bites casually and stood up and said, "I'm full."

I didn't say anything too much, but this sentence made Ning Xiuyuan unpleasant.

"Sit down."

"..."

"Are you incomprehensible?" Ning Xiuyuan sneered and looked at Cen Li.

Cen Li's movements were stiff, and then sat back on the stool.

Ning Xiuyuan ordered the servant to take a thicker coat for Cen Li, which seemed to be a gift from Jiang Yan to him. Cen Li did not dare to accept such a good.

"I'm not cold." Cen Li refused. His clothes were basically put in the school. He never used Ning Xiuyuan as a place to grow up and live for a long time.

"I don't know what's good or bad." Ning Xiuyuan's face was dark, "Do you want Han Chen to care about you?"

"..." Cen Li doesn't want to discuss this topic again, and he doesn't want to drag Han Chen in again.

"Cen Li, I don't know why you hate me... I actually have a good impression of you. Jiang Yan whispered aside, hugging Ning Xiuyuan's arm and shrinking his body, as if he was afraid of what he would do.

Cen Li raised his eyes slightly, looked at Jiang Yan, who was huddled in Ning Xiuyuan's arms, and suddenly smiled, "You two don't need to pull me together in the future."

"What do you mean?" Ning Xiuyuan said coldly.

"literal meaning."

"You gave you a face, right?" Ning Xiuyuan stood up, and his tall body covered his eyes.

Cen Li's eyelashes drooped slightly and he didn't answer again.

He thought that he couldn't help it. He has always been a decent person, rarely provokes trouble, and has never seen such a dirty thing. Now Ning Xiuyuan has let him see it all the time.