Part 123 - I want to see him

For a moment, he couldn't tell the truth from the false, and Ning Xiu thought he had returned to the past in a trance.

Cen Li is still the energetic teenager and will argue with him for a few words.

Although he was thin, his face was not light, and his back was straight. Whether in class or when he came to the restaurant with him, he looked neither humble nor arrogant, but he was more defensive.

He picked up the menu and was about to pass it to Cen Li, but the surrounding scene suddenly changed. He seemed to be unable to move and watched Cen Li standing in front of him.

Cen Li said, "Ning Xiuyuan, do you think you can cover up what you have done now by doing this?"

"..."

Cen Li smiled softly at the corners of his mouth, "How can I have dinner with people like you? This will only make me feel disgusted. People like you should go to hell."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan wanted to respond to Cen Li's words, but no matter how impatient he was, he couldn't make any sound.

The smile on Cen Li's face converged, and his dark pupils lost their luster. His expression became a little sad, but he looked at him quietly.

Tableware has been placed in front of the table. Cen Li held the knife in his hand. Although it is not only sharp, it is also easy to puncture the skin.

The knife was aimed at him. Ning Xiuyuan thought Cen Li would stab him.

But Cen Li only said, "You ruined what I care about. I'll return it now. From then on, we can't meet."

"......"

Ning Xiuyuan opened his mouth without making a sound. He could only watch it openly. His eyes were covered in red, and the blood gradually penetrated into the tablecloth, dyeing his face with gorgeous red.

This color is very similar to the big red sheets he likes Cen Li to see lying down, and very much like the happy words pasted on both sides of the door. The invitations he sent to others are also as red as this.

Ning Xiuyuan woke up in panic and was covered with a cold sweat.

It took him a long time to recover. He hurriedly took out his mobile phone from his pocket, found the top number, and dialed it.

The phone was answered.

Ning Xiuyuan was relieved. He said, "Cen Li, I want to hear your voice."

In a moment, Ning Xiuyuan heard some rustling in his ear, but at this time, he didn't think much about it.

He pulled two tissues on the coffee table and wiped the cold sweat on his forehead.

"Cen Li?" Ning Xiuyuan shouted.

"Ning Xiuyuan, I can finally leave you." Cen Li's voice was very soft and he was a little sickly weak.

"What do you mean?? Ning Xiuyuan's tone is not very good.

This sentence... Inexplicably coincided with the scene in the dream. Ning Xiuyuan was ready to ask something more, and the phone was hung up.

When he dialed again, a busy voice came from the other end of the phone, and Ning Xiuyuan's expression became impatient. He quickly dialed the phone of the two people guarding Cen Li, but no one answered the phone for a long time.

A bad feeling spread. Ning Xiuyuan quickly picked up the coat hanging by the bed and pushed open the door of the office. The assistant saw him coming out and asked, "Mr. Ning, this is the afternoon meeting information."

Ning Xiuyuan waved his hand and said, "Temporarily cancel it."

Ning Xiuyuan was still thinking on the way. He must have been overconcerned. It's normal during this period. How could something happen?

There is a distance between the company and the suburbs, and the road has not been smooth. Ning Xiu drove far away for more than an hour at a time.

His face was constantly sweating coldly, and the palms of his hands became sticky. His heart seemed to have been scratched a few times by a knife. The pain was so much that it seemed that something important gradually passed away from his life.

Ning Xiuyuan had to park his car by the roadside.

In front of us was a fire, completely sweeping all the places where they had warmed down. Obviously, it was the early winter of November, but the surrounding temperature was amazingly hot, and the air seemed to shake in the high temperature. It was not like the real world, but more like a nightmare left over.

He saw two people running out of the yard tremblingly. 

Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Where is Cen Li?"

"..." The two people turned pale with fear when they saw him.

"Can't you hear me?"

"..."

The two tall men turned out to be a little shivering.

"I ask you, where is his people???"

"... I... When I woke up, I found that there was a fire in the house. I saw you when I came out.

Ning Xiuyuan let go of the man and was about to walk to the house, but he was dragged by someone from behind. The man said hurriedly, "Ning Shao, the fire is out of control. If something happens to you, how can we explain to the Ning family?"

Where can Cen Li, a person with a high fever go? When he came out this morning, it was very difficult to see the other party get out of bed.

He never cares about the situation of the other party. He just wants to manipulate the other party as he wants.

Ning Xiuyuan was a little confused. He heard the sound of beam falling from the room, and then a flame came out of the crack of the door.

The man behind him said, "It can't come out even if someone is inside..."

Ning Xiuyuan clenched his fist tightly and broke away the person behind him. At this time, he had no reason to speak of. He thought of Cen Li's smile at him when he left. He thought of what Cen Li said to him, I'll wait for you to go home. This is their home. They are about to get married. How can they even have a home? No...

When he comes back, Cen Li will prepare a rich dinner for him and help him clean up the house in an orderly manner every day. As long as he returns to the house, he can see Cen Li.

Ning Xiuyuan has been arrogant for so many years. When Cen Li was out of his control, he was completely panicked.

Before he entered the yard, he was knocked unconscious from behind.

When he woke up again, he lay on the hospital bed. The smell of disinfectant and white walls reminded him of Cen Li.

He must have had a nightmare.

Ning Xiuyuan pulled out the needle directly, and he didn't care about the blood overflowing from the mouth of the needle. Then he came down from the hospital bed and saw Bai Chengyu pushing the door in.

Ning Xiuyuan quickly asked, "Which ward is Cen Li?"

"..."

Bai Chengyu didn't answer.

Ning Xiuyuan's body trembled a little. He said, "... This time he was discharged from the hospital and can go anywhere he wants. I won't lock him at home anymore. He doesn't want to have a baby... I won't force him anymore."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan held Bai Chengyu's arm and said, "Tell me which ward he is in. I want to see him."

Bai Chengyu took his hand and whispered, "Please mourn."