Part 166 - Textbook style is really fragrant

Since Qiao didn't remember the past, he didn't plan to advance in front of the other party.

Someone knocked on the door outside the door, breaking the silence in the air. Ning Xiuyuan also took advantage of this space to avoid Qiao Yuan's problem.

The waiter brought steaming meals and put them on the table.

"Sir, is there anything else I need?" The waiter asked.

"No."

Ning Xiuyuan ordered four dishes and one soup, which was relatively light and homely. He filled Qiao Yuan with a bowl of rice and put it in front of Qiao Yuan. I'm afraid he didn't expect such a courteous day.

He once shrugged off the word "feeling" and even thought it was ridiculous. Is there anything in the world that money can't buy?

He will only feel that people trapped in love are stupid, dead and humiliating.

So Ning Xiuyuan filled Qiao Yuan with another bowl of soup. He looked at Qiao Yuan with eyes as if he were waiting for praise. He said, "Wake it warm and drink it now."

If possible, he can't wait to pick up a spoon to feed Qiao Yuan and do everything about this person.

Joe didn't pay attention to him.

Ning Xiuyuan's expression was a little gloom. He withdrew his eyes and couldn't help looking at Qiao Yuan quietly and found that the other party was really not going to communicate with him.

Ning Xiuyuan patted his thigh and panicked.

Qiao Yuan heard the sound and looked up at him.

"... It's okay. Keep eating." Ning Xiuyuan explained awkwardly.

When Qiao Yuan finally got along so harmoniously, he was still pathologically weak, as if waiting to be taken care of by him.

Ning Xiuyuan wanted to find a suitable topic to talk about. Generally speaking, others came to chat with him. He ignored him. He thought for a long time and said, "Today's moon is so round."

"Yes." Joe responded.

"...!" The other party's response is also a huge step for him.

"Will you celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival abroad? Do you like moon cakes?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"Not bad."

"...Then I'll send you a box during the holiday. This food is quite high in calories and should not be eaten too much. Just eat an appropriate amount."

"Yes."

"How many people are there in your family?"

"..." Qiao Yuan's face changed slightly.

Ning Xiu talked about others for the far-sighted chatting like this. He had a good memory and said, "What kind of work are you going to do in the future??"

"..." Qiao Yuan put his chopsticks on the table and looked at him strangely.

AMAZINGLY, QIAO YUAN JUST LOOKED AT HIM MORE, AND HE WOULD FEEL THAT THE OTHER PARTY WAS INTERESTED IN HIM.

The cruelty in front of outsiders faded completely, but after dinner, he should drive Qiao Yuan home.

If only time could be frozen at this moment. He and Qiao Yuan were still acquaintances who had known each other for a long time. They could chat casually.

Although Qiao Yuan treated him indifferently, at least the other party did not refuse him again.

In a few months, Qiao Yuan will become someone else's.