Part 176 - Raise him

After coming out of the hospital, Bai Chengyu wanted to never go back to L City again.

He bought the farthest ticket, but the ticket was held by Qiao An.

Bai Chengyu would rather stay in the interrogation room and be questioned by the police, but Qiao An said that he remembered wrongly and the cut on his shoulder was not drawn by Bai Chengyu.

Bai Cheng panicked. Seeing that the police were going to let him go, he quickly said, "Don't you need to be interrogated?"

"Since it's a misunderstanding, what else needs to be reviewed? Pay attention next time."

"...I hurt him, and I also cut the cut." Bai Chengyu was afraid that the police would leave, so he didn't dare to stay in the same room as Qiao An.

The police looked at him suspiciously and then at Qiao An.

Qiao An smiled decently, "There is a little conflict between us. Go ahead and don't delay your work because of this little thing."

Bai Chengyu wanted to say something more. He heard the police frown and said, "Since Qiao is not prosecuted, how can you plead guilty in such a hurry?"

"..."

So it seems that he made a mistake, and Qiao An forgave him.

There were only two of them left in the interrogation room. Qiao An looked at the ticket in his hand. The departure time was two: forty p.m. Now it's past three p.m.

The address was clearly written on it, but Qiao An asked, "Where do you want to go?"

"...No, I don't know."

"Didn't you say you won't leave?" Qiao An raised his dark eyes and looked at him.

Bai Chengyu's body trembled, squeezed his lips, subconsciously stepped back two steps, and bumped into the water glass placed on the table. The transparent liquid wet a large area of clothes.

"You're lying to me again." Qiao An smiled and said, "Sure enough, you are all lying to me. You just want to leave me without paying attention for a moment."

"..."

Qiao An tore up the ticket in his hand into pieces, and then threw it in the garbage can in front of Bai Chengyu. Bai Chengyu felt that the torn one seemed to be him.

Obviously, it's in the police station, the safest place in other people's eyes, but his pale face is as paper, and his body can't help trembling.

He couldn't imagine what it would be like to be taken back by Qiao An.

He wanted to go out for help and told the police that he had been coerced. He didn't want to make a fusss about it. Qiao An actually forced him to this point.

Before Bai Chengyu walked out of the interrogation room, Qiao An caught her wrist.

He rarely shouted regardless of his face, hoping that the police could come and help him.

But I heard Qiao An say, "He's not in good spirits recently, which is causing you trouble."

Qiao An's strength was very strong. Within a few seconds, he was taken out of the police station. Qiao An's car was waiting outside. He was almost thrown into the back seat and hit his head on the roof of the car. When he came to his senses, Qiao An had locked the door and he couldn't open the door.

In vain, he still refused to give up and put his hand on the doorway.

"Qiao An, let me go! It's illegal for you to do this! The previous events... I can't investigate it." Bai Chengyu's face was full of panic.

"Really?" Qiao An asked him rhetorically, and then started the engine of the car.

"You don't want to make a big deal. We will be embarrassed at that time. That's it, okay? ... If you want, we can continue to be friends, but don't cross the line of friends anymore."

As if laughing at him for overescalating himself, Qiao An smiled at the corners of his mouth, "Do you think they will believe what a mentally ill person says?"

"..."

"I want to treat you well, too, but why did you leave?"

"..."

"Even if you become stupid, I will support you all my life." Qiao An whispered.

"..."

Hearing Qiao An's words, Bai Cheng shuddered unshabby.

His body was very tight, his fingers were still holding the handle, his bones turned white, and the blue veins on the back of his hand burst out.

The scorching sun will make asphalt The road was about to melt, but Bai Chengyu seemed to have no temperature. He took a look and the man sitting in the driver's seat was driving, and his side face was impeccably perfect.

When he was in college, he often heard that Qiao An was a very gentle person. Even if his confession was rejected in the past, he would not be in a lofty posture, but said with a smile: Sorry, I already have someone I like.

People always ask him why Qiao An is so kind to him. The sneakers he gave him are actually the latest this year. The price is very high on the Internet, and he may not be able to buy them even if he has money.

At that time, he was puzzled that Qiao An only said that he bought these shoes casually in the store and gave them to him when he wore them small.

Qiao An probably regarded him as a possession for a long time, and took good care of him in all aspects. He didn't understand before, but now he understands.

Qiao An would rather he be an invalid person who has lost the ability to take care of himself, and then pretend to be like a doll.

Bai Chengyu knew that he and Qiao An could not become friends again.

Compared with the previous anxiety, he only hopes that the longer the time goes, the better. It's better that this road will never end.

When Qiao An parked his car outside the villa, Bai Chengyu's heart fell to the bottom of the valley.

He dared not resist. Qiao An's words just now didn't seem to be a joke.

Qiao An helped him open the door and said, "Come down."

"..."

Bai Chengyu got up and down from the car, with thin lips slightly squeezed up, and his face was full of obedience fear.

Qiao An's fingers stroked his cheek gently and said gently, "I originally took you to see my father to get his approval, but you colluded to deceive me. If I hadn't found it earlier, wouldn't you have let me see you again if you left this time?"

Bai Chengyu shook his head.

Qiao An didn't expose his lies.

Qiao An took him to the room, and the whole process was extremely gentle.

As a man, Bai Chengyu is not used to being held in the arms of homosexuals. Besides, he has legs and can walk on the ground, but he dares not speak.

Qiao An said that even if he becomes a fool, he will raise him well.

Qiao An moved gently and put his body on the bed. Bai Chengyu didn't dare to move for a while.

Qiao An poured him a glass of water, handed it to him, and he drank it.

Qiao An said, "I still remember that before seniors, he begged me to hug you."

"..."

Hearing this, Bai Chengyu sprinkled half a glass of undrinked water on the sheets.