Part 185 - Fancy Wife chasing

During this period, Ning Xiuyuan gave full play to the extreme of shame.

Especially after confirming that Qiao Yuan and Ye Mei broke up, Qiao Yuan's life also became monotonous. He was afraid that if he would not show anything more, Qiao Yuan would start a relationship again.

Qiao Yuan called Ye Mei several times later, but he never got through. He asked Ye Mei's friends before he knew that Ye Mei had gone abroad for vacation.

All the contact information were blackened by Ye Meila. Last time Ye Mei said it was only a period of separation.

The Ye family also contacted him and couldn't explain what the young people thought. It was normal for them to separate and combine, and it was difficult for parents to interfere.

Ye Mei and he canceled their engagement.

He was about to get to the model's phone. After dialing, he asked the other party to help Ye Mei answer it.

"Sorry, it's not convenient for Ye Mei to answer your phone now."

"Is she busy?" Qiao Yuan asked.

The model smiled and said, "What do you think of her now? Now that we have broken up, it's easy to get together and part. Anyway, it's not suitable for you at all."

"..."

"I have known her for fourteen years, and I must be better than you, who have known her for less than a year. You are not worried about this. Of course, I also thank you very much for letting her see a lot clearly, so that she will not go the wrong way in the future."

"What do you mean?" Qiao Yuan frowned slightly.

"It's boring. We're together."

"..."

Although the other party's voice is very neutral, Qiao originally knew that the other party was a woman. He saw her several times in the magazine Ye Mei bought. She looked very heroic, but he was Ye Mei's good friend, and he didn't say anything.

From the phone, Ye Mei's crisp voice came, "Are we going swimming later?"

"Of course." The model replied.

"Aqi, please tie the tape at the back for me. Are you calling to anyone?"

"A friend asked me when I would go to work, and I said I would accompany you."

They got along well with each other very well. If Ye Mei asked him too close, although there was no other meaning, Qiao Yuan would definitely find a reason to refuse.

In a few seconds, Ye Mei went back to the room.

The person on the phone said, "Since she is about to get out of lovelorn, don't bother her again. To be honest, you really don't love her. If you love her, why didn't you even have a basic greeting during the period when she tested you?"

"..."

At that time, everything in the company was pushed to him. Sometimes when he came home, it was nine o'clock in the evening.

What else can I explain?

Instead, she really responded to Ning Xiuyuan's crow mouth, and Ye Mei was with someone else.

Qiao Yuan laughed at himself and said, "I won't disturb her anymore."

He has always liked to compete. He pays attention to everything as it takes its course, but ends a relationship. Suddenly, he doesn't know what to do in the future.

When a person reaches a certain age, he will want to form his own family. He is almost twenty-six years old, and most of the people of his generation have been emotionally stable.