Part 193 - Hug

The incandescent lamp at the table is particularly bright, as if all the light shines on Qiao Yuan, which is a little eye-catching.

It is clear that he is taller than Qiao Yuan. In terms of body size, Qiao Yuan is not his opponent. If he wants to do something, the other party can't stop him.

Ke Ning Xiuyuan closed his mouth obediently, like a tamed beast.

He still helped Qiao Yuan add more food. After dinner, he consciously cleaned up the dishes on the table. People who usually call the wind and rain in the company now have foam of detergent and grease stains on the plate.

Ning Xiuyuan unexpectedly gave birth to a trace of strange satisfaction.

This kind of housework should be done by a servant. No matter what, it's not his turn, but Joe's attitude towards him is much better than that he gave the other party an expensive watch.

When he brought the plate to the kitchen, Qiao Yuan actually asked, "Can I help you?"

This is probably... For the first time this month, Qiao Yuan had a good attitude towards him.

Ning Xiuyuan was almost moved to pick up the man in place.

However, he should restrain himself.

He said, "I'll just do these rough work. You can have a rest."

It is rare for Ning Xiuyuan not to let go easily when he shows himself.

I broke the plates countless times at home and finally got a perfect success. Qiao Yuan's kitchen was quite clean, and it could be seen that he rarely opened fire at home.

Ning Xiuyuan untied the apron tied to his waist and hung it on the wall. When he came out, he didn't find Qiao Yuan in the living room. He looked around the house in panic and saw Qiao Yuan standing on the balcony.

Qiao Yuan's thoughts are a little confused.

Originally, he thought that he would marry Ye Mei and live a step-by-step life. Sometimes he didn't know what he should do. He seemed to have lost his original goal, but he didn't expect it.

After coming out of the hospital for a while, he was muddle-headed. Later, he was like an ordinary person who could talk and laugh with outsiders.

In the vast night sky, there is a flickering star. I don't know who has heard of it. After a person dies, it will become a star in the sky.

Why, a trace of sadness suddenly occurs in my heart.

It's like... There was a very important person who disappeared from him, but his memory was stripped off in his mind. He couldn't remember it, so that he often looked at the dark night in the distance at a loss.

Ning Xiuyuan approached slowly, looked out of the window along Qiao Yuan's eyes, and said, "You know... Is there any difference between you and the stars?"

Hearing his voice, Qiao Yuancai gradually came to his senses and looked at him calmly.

Ning Xiuyuan coughed in a low voice, "The stars are in the sky, and you are in my heart."

He also forgot that this was the love word he saw somewhere. He just felt that it was quite appropriate and naturally said it.

The man in front of him frowned slightly handsomely, and looked at him, which became a little complicated.

yes... Are you moved by him?

But he heard Qiao Yuan, "It seems that Mr. Ning knows these routines very well. He must be experienced."

"..." Heaven and earth conscience, he hasn't said such a numb thing to anyone in his life, and quickly explained, "Don't get me wrong. I have no other problems, but I'm too self-disciplined. In the past few years, I haven't even held other people's hands."

Qiao Yuan smiled coldly, "Isn't Ning Mo your son?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan was silent for a moment.

He really can't speak clearly. Ning Mo is the same child of the two of them. He is alone. How can he get such a prodigal son out and cheats him as a father every day. Ning Xiuyuan didn't bring Ning Mo today to avoid disturbing their world.

"Ning Mo is my son, but..." He is also your son.

In the last sentence, Ning Xiuyuan didn't say anything.

He really didn't dare to let Qiao Yuan remember what had happened in the past. I'm afraid that even normal conversations between the two people would be impossible at that time.

"It's over. It's getting late. I have another meeting tomorrow morning. You can go back too." Qiao Yuan's tone is slightly softer than before.

Although they were all driving him away, they didn't say "Get out" to him too straightforward.

He is content.

Ning Xiuyuan paused for a long time before he said, "... Then go to bed early."

Every time he parted from Qiao Yuan, he was a little afraid.

Before that, Cen Li also couldn't see any difference. He also said that he would wait for him to go home, but when he drove the car outside the house, there was only a sea of fire in front of him, sweeping the places where they had lived.

When he got to the door, Ning Xiuyuan unscrewed the doorknob, looked back at Qiao Yuan and said, "Good night."

Qiao Yuan's expression was very light, but he was not usually indifferent. He just glanced at him with dark eyes, lowered his head, and carefully sorted out the strap on his wrist.

I really want to... The past hugged this person.

Ning Xiuyuan used great perseverance to walk out of the door and then close it.

He has never been a saint.

Ning Xiuyuan returned to his room. This was a second-hand house he bought at a high price. The house had already been decorated and the furniture inside was all available. He stood on the balcony and looked at the lights on next door. In a short time, all the lights were extinguished by Qiao Yuan.

Ning Xiuyuan looked down at the time of his mobile phone. It was eleven o'clock in the evening.

At this time before, his nightlife had just begun.

Ning Mo should have slept now. Before going out, he still clamored to come with him. He didn't want to be a third party, and looked at Qiao Yuan getting close to other men.

Lemons are not as sad as him.

Ning Xiuyuan sighed in a low voice and was ready to wash up and go to bed. There will be something else in the company tomorrow. He used to block too many opponents. Now if he wants to help Qiao Yuan in his career, he must first empower him.

In the quiet space, the sound of mobile phone vibration suddenly sounded.

Ning Xiuyuan took out his mobile phone and saw that it was an MMS message sent by someone else. There was no caller to show the person. He thought it was rubbish and clicked it casually.

Ning Xiuyuan's head buzzed, and his fingers were clenched tightly, almost crushing the screen, but the mobile phone was destroyed, which did not mean that the photo did not exist.

In the past, he installed a monitor in Cen Li's room, but he didn't expect the video to be transferred out.